Displaying 5981 - 6000 of 6106 posts for this case -- (Page 300 of 306)

Kait's things

Question: Forgive me if this has already been covered, but were the letters written in Vietnamese among the things that were returned to you? If so, have you had them translated?

Lori from Texas

Asked on Monday, November 14, 2005 at 09:53:08 AM
Reply: No, they weren't among the things returned to us.

KQRE

Question: I emailed KQRE and asked them to profile Kait's murder. I don't live anywhere near Albuquerque, but maybe if they get enough requests they will do it.

Asked on Friday, November 11, 2005 at 06:54:27 AM
Reply: Thank you.

other boyfriend?

Question: Did you ever find out who took Kait to the "Desert Castle" and where the "Desert Castle" is?

After reading the posting about Noah R. I was wondering if the other two male names could be his sons. Do you know if he was married and had any children? Do you know how old he is?

Asked on Thursday, November 10, 2005 at 03:41:31 PM
Reply: We can only speculate about the Desert Castle. We have no proof.

We don't know if Noah was married or had children. A newspaper article from 1988 said that Noah has five brothers, and the youngest, Tony, moved to Alamogordo to oversee the operation of Noah's the restaurants in Alamorgodo, Hobbs, Roswell and Carlsbad. Other names linked to Noah's restaurants are John A. Robinson, George E. Robinson, and Alfreda Vaughn Robinson, and they all used the 7 Sandia Heights address. It seems probably that they were in some way related to Noah.

KRQE-TV 13

Question: hI, I just e-mailed KRQE TV 13 (tv station in Albuquerque) to please do a story on the unsolved murder of Kaitlyn. They are doing a series of short stories on unsolved murders in Albuquerque and I thought Kaitlyns should not be over looked.
carol

Asked on Wednesday, November 09, 2005 at 11:39:13 PM
Reply: That's a great idea. Thank you.

sympathy

Question: Dear Lois,

I recently read your book for a report in school. I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you can find everything that you are looking for. If I could be of any help let me know.

Ashlea

Asked on Tuesday, November 08, 2005 at 02:17:04 PM
Reply: Thank you, Ashlea.

other boyfriend

Question: Did anyone ever find out who the other boyfriend was??? As in his actual name?

Asked on Tuesday, November 08, 2005 at 02:14:10 PM
Reply: Yes, we do know his actual name but would prefer not to post it.

Just a Word of Sympathy

Question: Dear Lois,

I've been a long time fan of your books. I was very moved by "Who Killed My Daughter" and have been visiting this web site for years. I've never posted a message here before, but just wanted to let you know how sorry I am that you were not able to see Kait do all the things she wanted to do - become a doctor, have children. It is so painful to think of what might have been.

I hope it is some comfort to know that - through your efforts to keep the case active - Kait's life continues to touch others. Your book, for example, helped me personally in dealing with the death of my brother. And I know I'm not the only one. In this way, Kait's life and death were not in vain.

I wish you success in finding justice for Kait.

[from Cath78]

Asked on Thursday, November 03, 2005 at 07:11:05 PM
Reply: That's a lovely comment. Thank you. I'm sorry about the death of your mother, but glad to know my book helped you during your time of grief.

NR

Question: VIPs, New Mexico, Colombian/Mexican drug corridor, trucks....

Asked on Wednesday, November 02, 2005 at 07:22:51 AM
Reply: Oh! I see what you're driving at.

If you have any specifics to share with us, please, contact us by personal e-mail or by US mail c/o PO Box 27187, Albuquerque, NM 87125.

Noah Robinson

Question: I am curious about Noah Robinson. Why in the world did he buy a house and start businesses in Albuquerque? I would think he must of had some connection with some people here. Does anybody know when did he buy the house at Sandia Heights and how long did he live in it? That area is densly populatet now, but I would think there were very few houses there when he lived there.

Asked on Tuesday, November 01, 2005 at 03:47:29 PM
Reply: According to newspaper articles, Noah Robinson began vacationing in NM in 1972 and, in 1982, built a 14 room home in the foothills of the Sandias. He said he liked the "laid back atmosphere." We have no way of knowing how much time he spent in that house.

NM Corporations list Robinson with 11 corporations in 1985, 1987, and 1989. Other names with Robinson are: John A. Robinson, George E. Robinson, and Alfreda Vaughn. Most of those people list themselves as residing at Robinson's 7 Sandia Heights address. Some of the early filings list cross addresses in Chicago.

murder for hire

Question: My ex-husband attempted to have me murdered back in November of 1998. He never spent a day in jail. He was audio tapped by the charles county sheriffs office. Question isnt conspiracy considered a felony, and isnt their a no statue of limiatation rule on a felony. Please help me to receive some closure in this matter. My email address is beautifulbrneyes2001@yahoo.com

Asked on Tuesday, November 01, 2005 at 05:54:12 AM
Reply: I believe this post, which is not involved with Kait's case or with the Albuquerque area, is more appropriate for the message board at realcrimes.com.

Civil Suit

Question: Mrs. Arquette, I think that is too bad that you can't bring a civil suit against the APD for holding Kait's things for so long. I hope that they gave you everything back. I hope eventually this case will be solved. I think there is a good chance that someone is going to come forward and tell everything that they know.

Asked on Friday, October 28, 2005 at 10:20:40 AM
Reply: We've discovered that the only successful suits against the police are for civil rights violations, especially if they involve minority victims. We read in the paper that the City of Albq. sets aside $4 million per year to settle such suits out of court.

noah robinson

Question: Does anyone know if Noah Robinson was part owner of a truck stop on
Albuquerque's west side?

Asked on Thursday, October 27, 2005 at 04:20:40 PM
Reply: According to newspaper articles, Robinson submitted a proposal to centralize a variety of truck-related service businesses in one 50-acre location, which was to include a Husky truck stop with food, fuel, repair facilities, a laundry, showers, a trucker’s lounge, new truck dealerships and trucking equipment companies. He also bought four Wendy’s restaurants in southern New Mexico and two restaurants in El Paso and began negotiating deals with Indian tribes and laying the groundwork for a $10 million trucking plaza at I-40 and Unser Boulvevard in Albuquerque. He further planned to set up a restaurant for former Lobo basketball star Hunter Greene. Greene’s name is one that is linked to Robinson’s Sandia Heights residence. Those business ventures apparently fell through after Robinson's conviction.

Finally!

Question: Mrs. Arquette,

I have been following this case since I read your book. I am so happy you were finally able to get Kait's things back. The APD had no business holding them for this long, I think they feared there was something there to incriminate someone in the drug trade. Is there anyway you can file a civil suit for them holding them for so long?

Asked on Thursday, October 27, 2005 at 06:49:12 AM
Reply: No, I'm afraid not.

NOAH ROBINSON COMMENTS

Question: I just came across the message board about Kait arbitrarily. First, I\'d like to say I had not ever heard of this case before, but I am sorry that it has happened and sorry for your loss. I\'d like to make specific comments to mention of Noah Robinson\'s house and this pyschic. Please let those who speculate Robinson\'s involvement be aware of some truths. Noah Robinson is still serving a life sentence for crimes he did not commit, but unfortunately was linked to because of he and his brother Rev Jackson\'s high profile lifestyles and the association of the ElRukn Chicago street gang. Robinson is not nor was he ever an El Rukn. Noah Robinson earned a MBA from Wharton School of Business. His success and money has come as result of earning it and not from any street gang involvement. They had high activity in the area where much of his business was and he did correspond with them about disrupting the neighborhoods, scaring citizens and hurting his business, but as to not be hurt by them, he maintained a peaceful relationship with them, meaning he asked them to respect his businesses and the customers around it. It was a matter of convenience to tie him to the crime. A black man that was successful on his own merits unfortunately had the wrong people around his places of business which made him look bad. As for the house in Albuquerque, it was never for political VIPS.

Asked on Tuesday, October 25, 2005 at 03:37:32 PM
Reply: We have no personal knowledge about Noah Robinson other than for what is a matter of public record. In interviews with the press in the late 1980s, he did state that he used his estate in Albuquerque to entertain political VIPs.

kaits things

Question: When Kaits things are released to you after your private investagator is done with them, will you be sharing with all of us what was givin to you by the police dept? and possably pictures of these things?

Thanks again

Asked on Monday, October 24, 2005 at 10:30:54 AM
Reply: Probably not. CERTAINLY NOT if there is information there that implicates a possible suspect.

Retired Officers

Question: Lois - In the post below, you mention that some of the officers who were applauded for 'arresting' the Hispanic suspects in Kait's shooting are retired.

I was wondering... is there any way to contact these officers (or to have them contact you)? If they are retired, then they wouldn't have anything to lose by talking to you, right?

It would be interesting to learn their side of the story.

Hopefully, some of them are following this site...

Asked on Sunday, October 23, 2005 at 05:17:10 PM
Reply: Hopefully some of them are, and, if so, they know that they can reach us by using the e-mail envelope on this web site. Or they can write to us c/o PO Box 27187, Albq. NM 87125. We guarantee confidentiality.

Answered by: Kait's mom

Have you ever spoken to Rod?

Question: I have just finished reading your book "Who Killed My Daughter?" I am suggesting it to everyone!! I was wondering if you have ever spoken to Rod and if so has he remebered anything, and also have they done anything to the investigating officers? Do you think it possible that they could have been covering up for the judge that was arrested? I had been glad that something had happened in the case. I just finished the book and told my family I was going online to see if there were any updates. You have been one of my favorite authors and now one of my nieces. Thanks for writing such good books. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. God Bless!

Asked on Friday, October 21, 2005 at 07:07:21 PM
Reply: Yes, Rod did contact us after reading my book. The psychic was right about the fact that he was Kait's secret second boyfriend; however, he was not the young man who took her to the Desert Castle.

Nothing was ever done to the investigating officers except applaud them for arresting the Hispanics, despite the fact that the arrests were made on manufactured evidence and false information. Many of those officers have since retired.

We suspect that Kait was killed, because she was going to blow the whistle on NM VIPs involved in international drug trade, that she had learned about from her boyfriend and his friends. But there were/are many such political VIPs in NM, including members of the state legislature. Judge Brennan was only one of those. There is no evidence that he was the specific individual Kait knew about.

The Tally Keeper

Question: Has "The Tally Keeper" ever been published, and if not when will it be? I can hardly wait to continue reading about this case. May God be with you and give you peace!

Asked on Friday, October 21, 2005 at 06:59:08 PM
Reply: The Tally Keeper will be published when I'm able to give it an ending. At this point, I can't do that.

Kait's belongings

Question: Dear Lois,
Can you tell us if you got your daughter's belongings back. I hope so. That is wrong that they have had them all this time.
carol

Asked on Friday, October 21, 2005 at 01:35:24 PM
Reply: Thanks to pressure from the current DA, Kery Brandenberg, Kait's belongings were recently released to us. Our private investigator is in the process of examining them before they are returned to us directly.

My Reaction

Question: My Reaction to this book was shock, fear, and disgust. I was disgusted by who eber murdered her because they did it almost fool proof. There were few errors in the murder. I don't believe that it was a drive by shooting, I believe that someone was out to kill her. I strongly believe that it was her boyfriend becasue of maybe a jealous rage or something like that but it was a horrible and brutle thing to do. I think that sooner or later they will find out who the killer was and then everyone will know the true story behind her death. Murder is not just a spur of the moment thing, it is something that has to be planned out for a while for it to be fool proof like this one. Jealousy is not a good motive i could understand if it was a movitve like the guy's motive from the novel "I Know What You Did Last Summer", that guy had a good motive and good reasoning behind his attempted crimes but this guy appearntly had no motive to this murder

Asked on Sunday, October 16, 2005 at 05:45:08 PM
Reply: Actually, the murder was NOT "fool proof." There were many clues that weren't followed up on, including the fact that a man with a long record of violent attacks on women was standing next to Kait's car when police arrived on the scene. Police have NEVER questioned him.

We also believe there was a very strong motive and that Kait was deliberately tracked down and shot that night because she was getting ready to blow the whistle on criminal activities that involved some important people.

Answered by: Kait's mom

back 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 next