Displaying 5901 - 5920 of 6106 posts for this case -- (Page 296 of 306)

Update...

Question: I have just now found your book and read it. Are there any updates on the case?

Asked on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 at 11:08:49 AM
Reply: Much of the material on this new, updated website is brand new information. We only learned about the drug smuggling operation within the past month.

new site

Question: What a great job on the new site! It's very viewer friendly and the information is compiled in an easy and coherent manner. Very nice!!

Asked on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 at 08:32:06 AM
Reply: This new site is the work of Kait's sister, Robin. We, too, think she did a great job.

[From: Samantha again]

Question: I have another question: in your dream where you were putting Kait to bed, and she turned into this green-eyed boy with a fox-like face...who exactly was that boy? I never got that-even after reading the book several times.

Asked on Monday, April 10, 2006 at 04:19:56 PM
Reply: Those who believe in reincarnation would believe that dream might have been about the foolhardy young "warrior" psychics described Kait as being in a previous life. (See the prologue to the book.) To those who don't believe in reincarnation, then it was just a senseless dream.

[From: Samantha]

Question: After reading your book, I felt like screaming. And I can't even begin to imagine how you felt. I wish that we all had information pertaining to Kait's death, and that the police would 'give it all they got'. I do have a question: were the relations from WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER? to SUMMER OF FEAR and DON'T LOOK BEHIND YOU (ie: Mike Gallagher, the naming of "Vamp", the drawing, and the plot of a hitman chasing a teen in a Camaro) real? That is too amazing. Again, I wish I could help you to find Kait's murderer, but alas I am just a supporter. Your ambition was absolutely amazing! Not at all didi I think you were going crazy; I would have acted the same way. I'll always keep my eyes peeled just incase a miracle turns up!!

Asked on Monday, April 10, 2006 at 04:14:33 PM
Reply: Yes, those "coincidences" were real. Everything in the book is true. If those weren't coincidences, I can only assume they were instances of precognition.

Feeling Bad

Question: I recently read your book Who Killed My Daughter and before that I read many of your other books. They're are REALLY good and I got them from reconmendations of my 6th Grade IRLA teacher, yes I'm only 12. Your books have been very touching and have made me truly a better writer. You're one of my favortie authors and your stories just grab my heart, as it does to many others. Best of luck with your investigation and I hope that you will find what you're looking for some day.

Jesse From NJ

Asked on Sunday, April 09, 2006 at 06:09:13 AM
Reply: Thank you, Jesse.

her death [Mandy]

Question: I know of a man named "Minh Nguyen Duy" who is mentoined in the book ... he has a chriminal background... is it possible that he could be involved in the murder? I hope to be of some help. He now works for a company called MODIS in Dallas, Texas

Asked on Friday, April 07, 2006 at 07:40:18 AM
Reply: Thank you for wanting to help us, but Minh Nguyen Duy is a very common Vietnamese name. As far as we know, the attorney Bao Tran worked for still has a practice in California.

To Kris from Arkansas

Question: You really need to step back and think about what you just posted on this web site. Who are you to say how the Arquette's are handling their investigation in regard to judgements. First of all, they are not judging anyone, 2nd, everything Kait's mom wrote about in "Who Killed My Daughter" are investigative findings either done by the police or the psychics she hired that have done work for Law Enforcement agencies prior to this crime. You don't have the right to tell her to express herself better in her books. I'm sure she enough experience in writing and researching materials than you could ever dream of producing!

Kris from Arkansas: You need to apologize yourself for being the one who is judgemental.

Asked on Wednesday, April 05, 2006 at 01:42:24 PM
Reply: I appreciate the support, but people like "Kris from Arkansas" don't bother me. We've experienced a lot worse than that.

i need help

Question: I would love to read your book who killed my daughter but i havent been able to find it any-where i have read so much on your daughter(and i am truely sorry, i know it feels to lose someone like that i lost my father 6 years ago and im only 16) so if you could help me i would really be glad.
I really love all your other books though. I hope you find everything you are looking for.

Karissa

Asked on Tuesday, April 04, 2006 at 06:06:15 PM
Reply: I'm so sorry about your father. That's a terrible loss for a young girl to have to experience.

If WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER? isn't in your library, your parents can order it for you in paperback from on-line bookstores like Amazon.com. Because it's not a new book, it's sometimes difficult to find in regular bookstores.

i need help

Question: im confused on the story of your daoughters death, and it seems to me that you are very quick to judge something you have no idea about. i feel as if you are just judging and not taking this as serious as you say you are.Remember this is only my opinion, but i don love you books,, just learn to express yourself in a different way.

Thanks for reading
Kris (from Arkansas)

Asked on Tuesday, April 04, 2006 at 06:00:02 PM
Reply: Thank you for taking the time to express your opinion.

Tally Keeper

Question:
In my 8th grade class we are in the middle of reading your outstanding book % Mr.Griffin" and my teacher brings up your past of your daughter (which i am truely sorry and you are in my thoughts and prayers). So i decided to read up on Kait's . I realized in many of your books you put in vulnerable s. When you develope these characters do they ever relate to Kait?

Lex

Asked on Tuesday, April 04, 2006 at 03:35:42 PM
Reply: Many of the characters in my fictional novels are composites of people I have known over the years. The personality of headstrong "April" in DON'T LOOK BEHIND YOU was based upon my youngest daughter, Kait. If Kait had been the heroine of that story, she would have behaved just as April did.

Answered by: Kait's mom

Lois..please read when you have time

Question: I'm lost for words. I wont type everything im feeling because i'd spend the rest of my life typing...but i have NEVER been touched by ANYTHING like i have this book! I will never know your pain and i am truly sorry for what has happened. I wont tell you all my opinions about the case because you have probably heard it all before..and i know you must get annoyed with the same things i.e when is tally kepper coming and noah robinson etc.)But i also love to write and i CONSTANTLY find little things i write appear in my life and im glad to know it happens to someone else to. I dont know if you heard about that officer very recentley killed...altholugh my heart goes out to them as well i find it funny how the guy who shot one of their men is found in a week but many other cases are neglected. I am very young (14) and have been a fan of your boooks for about four years and i mean it honestley when i say you are my hero and role model i hope to be half the woman you are one day. You never gave up and you fight for what you know is true. Without a doubt i am your biggest fan..or at least in my eyes i am. I hope i did not waste your time with this..i know this is for Kait but i didnt know how else to get in contact with you! sorry so long! THANKS FOR EVERY BOOK YOU EVER WROTE SPECIFICALLY THIS ONE. You are the reason i want to be a writer!
xoxo,
Melissa

Asked on Tuesday, April 04, 2006 at 12:36:32 AM
Reply: What a beautiful letter, Melissa! I can't believe you're only 14! If your dream is to become a writer, I feel certain that you will be a great one.

You're right about the fact that police will expend every ounce of effort to apprehend someone who has killed a police officer.

Kait's legacy?

Question: It is so troubling that all the sucide attempts that are attached to someone connected in the case. It tells me that there is some type of guilt feelings troubling these souls. I just hope the quilt keeps bothering people until one of them realizes that KARMA will follow them wherever they go & they need to come clean with the story that will give you your ending.

Lois, I check here often to see if you are any closer & I continue to pray for you often. I will never forget the feeling I had over 2 yrs ago when I read your daughters story. They will stay with me forever.

Nobody should have to endure this - especially this long.

June/Denver

Asked on Monday, April 03, 2006 at 03:25:54 PM
Reply: We strongly suspect that most, if not all, of these alleged "accidents" and "suicide attempts" were not that at all, but were attempts to intimidate potential informants.

Kaitlyn Arquette

Question: I read Who Killed My Daughter in two days, I finished it today. It is a beautiful tribute. As a mother of two daughters, I can truly empathize. I had to get right onto the internet because I couldn't believe that after so long nothing had changed. It was heartbreaking to find it so. I hope that you keep fighting and searching. I'm positive that she is immensely proud of you. Good luck!
Sincerely,
Shanon Quinn

P.S. As one writer to another, you are awesome!

Asked on Monday, April 03, 2006 at 11:25:31 AM
Reply: Thank you, Shanon.

[From tezi]

Question: I had no idea that many "suicide attempts" happened after Kait's death. I knew about Dung and Sharon Smith, but not the others.

I think the APD can safely eliminate a "random shooting" in Kait's case.

Asked on Sunday, April 02, 2006 at 07:21:04 AM
Reply: We agree.

Life Goes On?

Question: Life goes on, yes. But the questions, when is enough really enough. Do you ever get tried of questions? Yes, I know it helps, and there is nothing like input, comments and concerns. But when do you want to climb the highest mountain and scream to the top of your lungs, I DON'T KNOW!!! or DOES ANYONE REALLY WANT TO KNOW HOW I FEEL?!!! Or dig the deepest hole, climb in and come out wet, muddy and barely breathing, but with the truth in hand. kait Is So Lucky To Have You In Her Corner.

I must tell you I pray and hold you and Kait in my heart and I look forward to the day,you look at her photo and say,(after the uncovered and arrests of a great many),see, I told you mom would not give up. The final Smiles you share from this. I hope you share that moment with us.

Asked on Thursday, March 30, 2006 at 06:32:03 PM
Reply: When that moment comes -- and I believe it will -- THE TALLY KEEPER will be published, and EVERYBODY will know. It's quite likely the killer was a hit man, so his identity means less to us than the person who hired him.

It's interesting what's happened to people who were linked to this case, (possible attempts to intimidate potential informants?):

July 21, 1989, (the day of Kaitís funeral) Sharon Smith, the last person to see Kait before the shooting, missed the funeral because she was in the emergency room with a severely wounded arm. (Allegedly bitten by her own dog, although the scar suggests otherwise, and Sharon will not sign a permit to allow the release of the emergency room report.)

July 21, 1989, (the evening of the day of Kaitís funeral), Dung Nguyen was stabbed in the abdomen in the room of one of the men who were his alibis for the night of the shooting. (Alleged suicide attempt, although circumstances indicate otherwise.)

Aug. 2, 1989, (two weeks after Kait's murder), Ray Padilla, Dungís close friend and drug supplier, had his wrist slashed. (Alleged suicide attempt).

Aug. 2, 1989: Ray Padillaís friends, Elena Chavez and Kathy Sanchez, who were with him when his wrist was slashed, had their own arms and wrists slashed. (Allegedly suicide attempts to keep Ray Padilla company.)

Feb. 11, 1990 (3 wks. after his arrest with Miguel Garcia and Juve Escobedo), Dennis "Marty" Martinez was found lying in the doorway of his home with his wrist slashed. (Alleged suicide attempt.) He survived.

Feb. 4, 1992, (shortly after charges were dropped and he was released from prison), Miguel Garcia was shot in the lower portion of the right abdomen. The bullet came out his back. It was so close to the spine that doctors thought he was going to be paralyzed. He survived. (Alleged suicide attempt.)

Sept. 24, 2003: Robert Garcia, APDís alleged eye-witness to Miguel Garcia shooting Kait, (the teenager who later turned out to have been incarcerated at the time of the shooting and told reporters police forced him to give a statement saying he was a witness), was found dead of a drug overdose. Someone had dragged his body into an alley and left it there.

Does this sound like the aftermath of a "random driveby shooting"?

Psychics Assistance in this HORRID AFFAIR...

Question: What were their names if I may ask? Interested in doing some follow up reading after your own book. My condolences on your losses...
I to am a mother. If my child or one of them were to have been murdered, I pray I would have had your strength!!!!
Sharee Yarbrough Stanley WI

Asked on Tuesday, March 28, 2006 at 01:49:19 PM
Reply: Over the years we consulted a number of highly respected psychic detectives. Those weren't gypsies in tents, they were people who had established long track records of working with law enforcement. I was fortunate enough to be in a position to get access to those people, because at that time I was a contributing editor for Woman's Day magazine and talked my way into an assignment to do an article about the top psychic detectives in the nation.

Some of the names: Noreen Renier, Betty Muench, Nancy Czetli-Myre, Robert Petro, Greta Alexander (now deceased), Shelley Peck (now deceased).

Favorite Author

Question: Did you and don ever move after he retired? Or are yall still in NM? Do you have any new evidence about the murder? Have you had any other paranormal activity or dreams about Kait?

Asked on Tuesday, March 28, 2006 at 01:21:38 AM
Reply: After WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER? was published, we left the state. But we return to New Mexico once or twice a year to visit dear friends and to meet with our private investigator.

Yes, there is new evidence. No, I no longer have paranormal experiences. In the last "visitation dream" I had about Kait, we were standing together, and she suddenly said, "I can't keep doing this." I asked, "Why?" She said, "It's been too long." I asked her, "Will you ever visit me again in this way?" She said, "Before sunset." And she walked off.

I take that to mean that she'll be with me in my "sunset" moments as I'm ready to cross over myself.

comment below....

Question: You said thank you for the info that was mailed to you, can you elaborate on what the info was?

Asked on Wednesday, March 22, 2006 at 08:46:08 AM
Reply: It was confidential information. We are following up on it.

kait

Question: I was wondering when you will post a recent update to your daughters case, im sure I dont just speak for myself, that we would love to have something new to read about. Again I am so sorry about your daughter.

Asked on Sunday, March 12, 2006 at 09:44:04 PM
Reply: Our oldest daughter, Robin, is in the process of redesigning this web site. Not only will it be easier to navigate, but it will contain new information.

FROM KAIT'S FAMILY

Question: TO THE PERSON WHO MAILED US CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION C/O OUR P.O BOX IN ALBUQUERQUE --

Thank you!!!

Asked on Sunday, March 12, 2006 at 05:23:13 PM

back 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 next