Displaying 5661 - 5680 of 6106 posts for this case -- (Page 284 of 306)

RIP

Question: Your book spoke to me in a way i couldnt imagin the hardship for you was beyond belive so i say good bye as you have to your daughter...

Asked on Friday, September 08, 2006 at 11:34:22 AM
Reply: Thank you.

kait

Question: Do you think that the police have any thing to do with Kaits murder??

Asked on Friday, September 08, 2006 at 11:24:27 AM
Reply: It's obvious that certain officers were involved in the cover-up. And the fact that the cover-up appears to have started at the scene immediately after the shooting suggests that at least one of the cops who were at the scene knew ahead of time that something of this sort was planned.

We don't know who did the shooting. As you can see from the menu on Kait's home page, we have a surplus of possible suspects.

Answered by: Kait's mom

kait

Question: What were your thoughts after you left the hospital after Dung hold told you wether or not he should tell??

Asked on Friday, September 08, 2006 at 11:22:36 AM
Reply: That incident occurred the day after Kait's funeral, so we didn't have all the information we have now. At that time, I thought he meant that one of his friends killed Kait because she was going to squeal on the car wreck scam. I now believe that he and his friends followed Kait that night and witnessed the murder, but I'm less inclined to think they actually did it.

Whoever did it, Dung knows and is afraid to tell.

Answered by: Kait's mom

second book

Question: I read your book last year, and remember something about a second book on this case that you might write. I have been keeping a close eye out for any writtings but have not come across any. Are you going to write another book..? Also, it must have been hard to share this with everyone, I admire your courage and that you made something possitive out of this tragedy. After reading your book I watch for who I hang out with, always remembering I too could be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Thank you for your courage.

Asked on Thursday, September 07, 2006 at 04:56:07 PM
Reply: Yes, I'm writing a sequel. I don't know when it will be published. We keep receiving new information and I continue adding more chapters.

Answered by: Kait's mom

so sorry

Question: i am reading your book now and would be so sad if this happend to me thank you for your strangth in everything

Asked on Wednesday, September 06, 2006 at 04:13:32 PM
Reply: Thank you for reading the book and for caring about us and about Kait.

kaits murder

Question: when Dennis Martinez called in and said he and his friends were hired by the Vietnamese to kill kait may i ask how come the police didnt pursue this??

Asked on Wednesday, September 06, 2006 at 11:50:02 AM
Reply: They said:

1. First statement: They couldn't find Kait's case anywhere in their records.

2. Then, later -- under pressure from the media -- they weren't sure this was the same Dennis (Marty) Martinez who had been arrested as a suspect in Kait's case, because he now had a different address, (although his Social Security number was the same).

3. The suspect was drunk, and so couldn't be questioned.

Answered by: Kait's mom

Kate's Murder

Question: Who do you think is Responsible for kate's murder and why explain please because im a school boy and i need a second thought behind the murder so write me at.

half_dead_69@yahoo.com

Asked on Wednesday, September 06, 2006 at 11:48:01 AM
Reply: We don't know.

Our problem is not a lack of suspects or of motives. Our problem is too many.

Answered by: Kait's mom

Judge Brennan

Question: Who would that friend be?

Asked on Wednesday, September 06, 2006 at 09:06:32 AM
Reply: I would be sued for libel if I responded to that question.

In fact, the publisher of WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER? refused to allow the police artist's sketch to be included in the book because it so much resembled a political VIP in New Mexico. The publisher was afraid of a law suit.

Judge Brennan

Question: I don't know if you are aware of it, I just want to let you know that there was an article in the Sunday Albuquerque Journal (9/3/06) about Judge Brennan. He is back in Albuquerque. If you can't get it on line, I'd be glad to mail it to you.
Josie S.

Asked on Tuesday, September 05, 2006 at 03:50:21 PM
Reply: Thank you, but I was able to find it on-line.

As I've said before, we have no reason to believe that Judge Brennan was in any way linked to Kait's murder. The significant thing about his arrest was that it opened the lid on a can of worms involving numerous VIPs involved in the New Mexico drug scene over a 20 year period. That tends to support the readings by four different psychics who said Kait was at a party and observed a political VIP buying drugs.

The picture a police artist drew of that VIP, based upon a description by the psychic, Noreen Renier, does not resemble Judge Brennan. It does, however, bear a strong resemblance to one of Brennan's longtime friends.

I admire your strength and determination

Question: Given the circumstances, you are doing everything that you could possibly be doing. As a mother, I would be doing exactly the same thing, regardless of the risks. Putting the information out there as you have brings attention and perhaps more information.

I have read most of "Who Killed My Daughter" (about 20 pages left to read) and was intrigued by your conversation with Dr. Roll. His interpretations of "precognition" and his theory on the different levels that souls can have. It's something that I have always believed in but could not put it into words. Page 242 of the book did that for me.

I wish you all the best and, from one mother to another, never give up!

Asked on Sunday, September 03, 2006 at 01:39:52 PM
Reply: I agree that Dr. Roll's observations are fascinating. (For those who have not read WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER?, Dr. William Roll is a former research associate at the Parapsychology Laboratory of Duke University and past president of the Oxford University Society for Psychical Research.)

Dr. Roll believes that we all experience precognition to some degree. To quote from my book:

He said, "It seems that our family and close friends become tightly united with us, as though we are parts of a single organism, and we sense the pain that will affect other members of that body. ESP impressions about those we are close to often relate to injury or death. Your antenna was extended toward Kait from the time of her birth, and this sensitivity got woven into your creativity. Of course, to people whose minds are closed to these possibilities, it all seems like nonsense, the way it undoubtedly did to you before you opened up to it."

"Why would I suddenly become aware of this now?" I wondered.

"You've been jolted into it," Dr. Roll said. "There aren't many times in our lives when someone we're close to dies violently, and when this happens to a mother, it's a shattering experience. A mother has a multiple identity, because her Self includes her children. In losing your child, you have, in effect, lost a part of your Self, and a shock of that magnitude can have a strong effect on the psyche."

Sorry to hear about this.

Question: Would you say that this whole situation has changed your life for the better? For example, you're a stronger person or now you don't take things for granted as much. Just wondering.

Asked on Saturday, September 02, 2006 at 09:11:30 AM
Reply: No, there's no way my life has been changed for the better.

I am so sorry!

Question: I hope you and your husband understand that it's not your fault that this happened to your daughter. You couldn't have prevented it, so don't feel guilty. Everything happens for a reason, even though you may not think so at the time. Even if you don't find who it was that did it, God knows and will punish him in his own way. I understand that when things like this happen, you want to blame someone, and that's normal. Just remember that it's DEFINATELY not your fault.

Asked on Saturday, September 02, 2006 at 09:07:06 AM
Reply: On a mental level, I know this wasn't our fault. But, on an emotional level, I think all mothers feel responsible for the safety and happiness of their children. And that doesn't abruptly stop when a child reaches his/her eighteenth birthday.

Paul Apodaca

Question: I tried the URL and it told me the page was unavailable. Is there another Web address to check out?

Asked on Friday, September 01, 2006 at 01:02:31 PM
Reply: It may be a temporary problem. I tried it this morning, and it worked for me.

Paul's brother

Question: Is the last poster suggesting that Chief Justice John Brennan was the one and did Mark actually snitch on Brennan?

Asked on Friday, September 01, 2006 at 07:32:16 AM
Reply: No. This incident had nothing to do with Judge Brennan.

Mark Apodaca snitched on his own friends who were involved in the murder with him.

The person who made the original post gave the URL for the web site where the incident is fully described.

Pauls Brother

Question: http://wyomcases.courts.state.wy.us/applications/oscn/DeliverDocument.asp?citeID=208514

I suspect this was him and this is why he needed to be protected in prison. Please correct me if i am wrong.

There may be more than meets the eye here. Notice who the Chief Justice was at the time.

Asked on Thursday, August 31, 2006 at 02:35:12 PM
Reply: Yes, that's the right Mark. And you're right, that probably is why he needed protection. Snitches don't do well in prison.

how are you?

Question: Ms. Duncan
This life must be a stressful one. As a fan, i was just writing to see if you are doing ok, i sent another prayer request for you at my bible study. I know things are hard and i admire you for doing everything you do. when your book comes out i will probally be the first one in my town to buy it. we are here for you, anything new on the case?
katy68

Asked on Thursday, August 31, 2006 at 09:29:36 AM
Reply: Thanks for the support. There is nothing new that I can post here.

Mom and Pop C Store

Question: Do you know who Paul's brother murdered? Maybe the authorities know that either Mark and or Paul were the ones involved in Kait's murder and since they are in prison they don't feel the need to question them further. In other words, they probably are of the mentalitity of not doing anything further because they're either lazy, afraid or both. After all, it would expose the person who put the hit out on her.

But someone who knows something about that whole situation, should at least anonymously let you know something.

After all these years of investigation on your own. I'm sure you have come up with your own theories. Do you mind me asking "what does your gut tell you, who do you think did it?" Who do you think put the hit on her?

Asked on Thursday, August 31, 2006 at 08:46:01 AM
Reply: In. Nov. 1992, Paul Apodaca's brother, Mark, was one of three people involved in the murder of a 17-yr-old. The victim was a stranger they selected at random, kidnapped, battered, and then shot to death, just for the fun of it. Mark got a reduced sentence for testifying against one of the other two defendents.

Mom and Pop Convenience Store

Question: I'm going to drive by there and see what it looks like. I will let you know what I see. If it's still a convenience store, I just might go in and buy something. Maybe ask for Paul, what do you think?

Asked on Wednesday, August 30, 2006 at 08:44:44 AM
Reply: You're not going to find Paul Apodaca hanging out there these days. He's currently serving a 20 year sentence for raping his 14-yr-old stepsister. He told the judge his reason for doing that was to get sentenced to prison to look after his brother, Mark, who is serving a life sentence for murder.

And these are the people APD refused to interogate?!!! (Paul's brother was not yet in prison on the date of Kait's murder, so he might well have been the person who drove Paul's VW from the scene.)

To date, nobody in authority has EVER questioned Paul Apodaca about his presence at the scene of Kait's murder or explained why he was allowed to leave the scene without even providing contact information.

Our private investigator already talked to the owner of the shop, who was friendly and cooperative and provided all the information he had. So I don't think you're going to learn much more than we already have. But there's no reason not to stop by there if you feel like it.

Mom and Pop Convenience Store

Question: Garfield and Princeton, is that in the SE part of Albuquerque?

Asked on Tuesday, August 29, 2006 at 02:47:59 PM
Reply: Yes.

Paul Apodaca lived two houses away from that shop and, according to the owner of the shop, was over there all the time, ever since he was a little kid.

An Quoc Le, (Dung's alibi friend, who was the Albq. contact person for the car wreck scam in LA) lived a couple of blocks from there and, according to his landlord, went to that shop all the time. And, according to the landlord, often Dung and Kait accompanied him.

So, we have An Quoc Le, Paul Apodaca, Dung and Kait, all in one package, interactiing in one particular location. What does this mean? We don't know, but it seems too much to be coincidence, since Paul Apodaca was at the scene of Kait's shooting.

i feel very sorry for you!

Question: how could those cops just let avocoda or whatever his name is just walk away from the crime seen!he ovisly did something that the other guys didn't want any part of or they wouldn't have left him there.I think the cops should do way more than they did,i know if something happened to me my mom would go beserk and not rest until she found who killed me!I know this isn't the first time you've heard this but things piece together to well.There was deffinatly more than one person involved and it was most certainly NOT a random shooting.All the cops ment by that was they were to lazy to track down her killers.If this helps any i don't think your crazy at all for going to physics and hiring a private investigator,if you want something done right yuo better do it yourself!I'm so sorry for what happened to your daughter and i really hope that you keep doiong what your doing and find her killers!

Asked on Monday, August 28, 2006 at 12:52:51 PM
Reply: I agree with everything you've said.

back 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 next