Displaying 5641 - 5660 of 6106 posts for this case -- (Page 283 of 306)

Oh, and....

Question: Was Rod ever found????

Khat62

Asked on Tuesday, September 19, 2006 at 06:23:22 AM
Reply: Rod contacted us. He was, indeed, dating Kait without Dung's knowing it. But he had nothing to do with taking her to the Desert Castle.

Answered by: Kait's mom

Dung

Question: Do you have any idea where Dung is these days.....and has he been in any other trouble??

Khat62

Asked on Tuesday, September 19, 2006 at 05:32:08 AM
Reply: I don't know.

happy birthday

Question: Today would be a day that Kait would celebrate, maybe with a husband and children. I hope who ever ended such a beautiful life is haunted by guilt and darkness. Who could be so evil and keep such a horrible secret. Leaving a family in such pain? So to Kait, we are praying for your family and that you have found peace, and may you always be safe and never walk alone. I pray that you miss duncan remember the good times with Kait and try to stay positive on this happy day. Kait would want you to celebrate as if she were still by your side. We your fans are still praying for a miracle to come, and soon. katy68

Asked on Monday, September 18, 2006 at 02:27:03 PM
Reply: After Kait's death, someone got into our house and stole all the family videos that had Kait on them. (They didn't take the commercial videos, just our personal ones.) But they missed one, which was was mis-labeled. We watched that the other night and rejoiced in recalling happy times.

However, it was a bizarre and upsetting experience to watch Kait happy opening presents on her final Christmas, never suspecting that six months later she would be dead.

Answered by: Kait's mom

Happy birthday

Question: Another year has passed, and we must be another year closer to the solution. It will all come out someday, and hopefully, it will be within the next year. Happy birthday, Kait. Lois and your family will be in my prayers, and I will light a white candle this evening.

Asked on Monday, September 18, 2006 at 12:18:39 PM
Reply: Thank you.

Answered by: Kait's mom

Hmm...

Question: So have you guys solved the case yet. It has been years. I am reading the book now. I had to pick an award winning book for my advance 9th grade english class and the librarian suggested that I read this book. And I do like it. I have not yet finished it yet. I need to let them know they have the book in the wrong section though. It's under fiction and it doesn't belong there.

I would love to meet you some day.

Sincerely,
Jamie Althaus of Tiffin, Ohio

Asked on Sunday, September 17, 2006 at 10:06:05 PM
Reply: Please, point out to your school librarian that the book is in the wrong section and ask her to change the category.

...

Question: I have been reading your book these past weeks and I'm almost finished. I really like it and I'm glad the way you put up with all of those people. I really wish you could find the person who killed Kait. I really wish you could. I think that in the begining of the book when you said what you should have done was funny.
I thought that this was just one of your other fictional books because I found it in the fiction section of my library. But after I had checked it out I realized that it wasn't.
I loved the book so much that I did my book report on it. I hope you find Kait's killer. When I get back on and am able to look at this site again I will look at this more. But, best wishes.
(Gigglez)

Asked on Sunday, September 17, 2006 at 07:10:22 PM
Reply: It's surprising how many librarians put this book in the fiction section. That's upsetting to me.

Answered by: Kait's mom

Birthday wishes to Kait

Question: Happy Birthday, Kait. You're missed by more people than you could have ever imagined.

Your family is pretty awesome. Continue to smile upon them and be proud.

Asked on Sunday, September 17, 2006 at 03:27:16 PM
Reply: I hope she hears you.

...

Question: Well, I hope that one day when I have enough money I will be able to come to a convention that you are at. I would love to speak with you, you just seem like such an intellegent person, and someone nice to talk to.

Asked on Friday, September 15, 2006 at 08:39:37 AM
Reply: Thank you for the compliment, but you're over-estimating me. I'm a very ordinary person.

Answered by: Kait's mom

Linked to this site

Question: I have linked to this site from mine "For the Sake of the Children" in hopes that it will help "spread the word".

Your book has only cemented my thoughts of the justice system throughout this continent.

I agree with many others when thinking it WILL be a police officer involved. There will always be those that hinder the truth from coming out, only to protect themselves. Unfortunately, many are in positions of authority.

Best of luck to you.

Hopefully Kaitlyn is finally at peace. May you, the rest of her family, and all others that loved her, find peace, resolution, and closure for yourselves.

Asked on Friday, September 15, 2006 at 07:31:12 AM
Reply: Thank you for supplying that link and for your good wishes.

Kait's DOB info. request

Question: I finally found this site! Would it be intrusive to ask about Kait's DOB, time of birth & place of birth? I have wanted to do her chart for years. I have been an astrologer for 37 years & I only do criminal cases. Also - where can I send my results? Also does anyone have her boyfriend's DOB?
Bonnie Hunter
Raleigh, NC

Asked on Thursday, September 14, 2006 at 09:49:09 PM
Reply: Kait (Kaitlyn clare Arquette) was born on September 18, 1970, in albuquerque, NM. She was born in the middle or late morning, but I don't know the exact time, and I currently don't have access to her birth certificate.

Any private information can be sent to us via the "contact" link on Kait's home page.

Answered by: Kait's mom

hi

Question: I am sorry that you won't consider autographing books in Albuquerque. I would love to see you in person too.

Asked on Thursday, September 14, 2006 at 04:23:25 PM
Reply: Thank you, but you're truly not missing much.

Answered by: Kait's mom

American's Most Wanted

Question: Have you ever had your daughters case profiled on America's most Wanted? Maybe you can get some new leads in this cold case. I also watch Psychic Detective, have you been featured on that show?

Your book was heartbreaking. I hope you can find the killer and provide much needed closure for your family

Asked on Wednesday, September 13, 2006 at 09:37:14 AM
Reply: Thre's a general misunderstanding among the public that people can "get their cases profiled" on specific TV shows simply by requesting it. In truth, they have to be invited.

And the purpose of those shows is not to solve crimes, but to provide entertainment that will attract viewers and bring in more advertisers. It's not philanthropic, it's pure business.

They want NEW cases with simple story lines, not messy cases with all sorts of possible suspects. And the more sensational the better. With a few exceptions, they want cases that have been solved, because otherwise the suspects could sue them. They don't want cases that have already been featured on competing shows. For instance, Kait's case could not be featured on Oprah, because it's already been on Sally Jessy, and it can't be on America's Most Wanted, because it has been featured on Unsolved Mysteries.

It's also too OLD to be of interest to viewers who weren't even born when Kait was killed. Kait's birthday will be next Monday, Sept. 18. She would have been 36. In other words, we've now been without her for the same length of time that we had her.

hi

Question: Ms. Duncan,
After reading the last message, I was wondering if you would ever come to my home town in texas. I would love you to come and promote your book about your daughter and her story. There is alot of people here in my home town that are interested in your story and that have read your book and want to revive the story. I know your schedule must be outrageously packed but i would love to meet you and get your autograph you are my inspiration for my personal writing and my life. I would love to meet my hero.

Asked on Wednesday, September 13, 2006 at 07:52:13 AM
Reply: Thank you for that nice invitation, but I'm no longer doing book tours. I do still give presentations at state and regional conventions of teachers and librarians. Next month, in October, I'll be a presenter at the Florida Council of Teachers of English and the banquet speaker at the New Jersey State Librarians Convention, but I no longer have the energy for school visits or autograph sessions at book stores.

Albuquerque

Question: I just read that you are coming to Albuquerque and I was wondering if you would consider selling any of your books that you have stored and autographing them? You wrote a while back that you have a lot of your books in storage. I was also wondering if you are not afraid anymore and if you have received any more threats?

Asked on Tuesday, September 12, 2006 at 04:00:09 PM
Reply: We're always nervous when we come to Albuquerque and keep a low profile while we're there. I don't do booksignings in Albuquerque.

However, if you'd like to order an autographed out-of-print hardcover book, you can do so from my professional "Lois Duncan" web site at loisduncan.arquettes.com. (Please, note, there's no www to that URL.)

Mrs. Duncan

Question: I would like to start off saying that I admire you for not sharing your religeon on your page, not that i would be offended, I just think that is a very responsible thing to do. I totally back you up on believing that the police had a major part in this terrible story. I do believe that there is a major drug chain throughout the US and everyone from policemen to thugs are involved in this. About a year ago my big sister got into some bad things and her bf's father was a large part in a big drug chain. She became very involved putting her small child in danger's way. Her bf was like over 6' feet tall, we think that she was gonna spill on him because he jumped on my 5'2 sister breaking 2 of her ribs blacking her eyes and stabbing her with a knife. I just thank god that my mother and I got her out of that crap. She is now well happily married and has 2 beautiful children. I can't tell you how bad that hurt to see her in the hospital helpless. And "the man she loved" was not even there. It just scared me because that happened in a matter of 2 months. So there is no telling how long Kait might have been trapped. I can't imagine how she might have felt. I hope that she comes back in a dream to you and visits you. best wishes---secret friend

Asked on Monday, September 11, 2006 at 08:17:05 AM
Reply: That's a terrible story. But not uncommon at all. People contact me every day with similar stories, and they seldom have even semi-happy endings.

Thank God, your sister survived this horrendous ordeal and has created a new and happy life for herself and her children.

I hope "that man she loved" ends up where he belongs.

Answered by: Kait's mom

New Book :)

Question: Hello Mrs. Arquette,

I had not looked at the site for a while (4 months) and I am a little confused about the Judge Brenner and Manny Aragon messages. Could you give a short round about?

I am excited about the new book but I wish you had a solid ending like who killed Kait. I hope it has a little about your family and how they are doing now.

I was wondering are you still working with a PI? When was the last time you have been to Albuquerque? Are you getting death threats still?

Short to the point answers are good for me.

I know Kait's birthday is coming up and I hope that day for you is not as painful and I feel it would be.

Still praying for closure,

TRA

Asked on Sunday, September 10, 2006 at 12:36:33 PM
Reply: I can understand why you're confused.

If you start at the home page and click on "Possible Motives" and click again to "VIPs -- Drug Trade" or whatever it's termed, you'll see why people are asking those questions. Especially people from Albuquerque who have knowledge about local politicians.

Yes, we're still working with a wonderful PI, who is now working this case pro bono because of her firm belief that this WAS NOT a "random shooting."

We go to Albuquerque once a year. We have beloved long-time friends there. Also,, and we need to touch base with our PI and with the people in Albuquerque who have information that they don't want to send us in writing but wish to deliver in person. My husband and I will be there the last week of this month.

Just wondering.

Question: Do you believe in God? If so, what religion do you follow? Do you think Kait is in Heaven, or do you think her soul is going to be born again in another person's body, like in Gallows Hill? If so, where in the world do you think she will be?

Asked on Friday, September 08, 2006 at 03:10:34 PM
Reply: I don't want to use this message board to discuss religious beliefs -- mine, or anyone else's. I can describe the experiences I've had, if people ask me about them because I describe them in my book. But I can't explain them, and I certainly can't ask anyone else to believe in or interpret them.

Have a question

Question: Do you think you have moved on at all, or do you still feel like she was murdered just yesterday? Do you think about her and this situation all the time? If so, you should try some relaxing techniques.

Asked on Friday, September 08, 2006 at 03:08:43 PM
Reply: Relaxing techniques are great for people who want to relax.

In our case, it's just the opposite. What we need is more energy.

Adjusting to a loss -- like a loved one who died in a traffic accident or from a disease -- is one thing. Fighting a murder and cover-up is something else enirely. In one situation, letting go is appropriate. In the other, it's a cop-out.

Answered by: Kait's momt

precognition

Question: when my grandfather died i was not able to say good bye to him for the last time. and one night as i lay in bed i felt his presence i even saw him in like a candle floating around in my room, his face was in it and he stared at me. i felt scared at the moment and i said "leave, go away" i was afraid. and i pulled my blanket over my head and when i looked again he was gone. i regret that, because if he wanted to say good bye to me or talk to me i ruined it. we do not think he was in any way murdered, but he did have a wound on the back of his head. either he fell or someone hit him. he wasn't found, however, in any circumstance that would lead to a murder. do you consider what i went through precognition? do you know if it matters how old you are to experience precognition, because i was only about 13?

Asked on Friday, September 08, 2006 at 11:46:28 AM
Reply: The term "precognition" refers to the ability to predict things that have not yet happened. So, since your grandfather had already died, your experience was not precognition.

What you describe is a different form of ESP (extrasensory perception). You saw an apparition. I've never had that experience in regard to Kait, although I have heard her voice.

im sorry

Question: mrs. arquette i read your book and looked through this website and i believe that the actual shooter was a police officer because of what i read about what the guy from the out-of-state agency said. and he is very right about the picture of the bullet hole. i mean who better than a police officer to kill someone and have everyone else cover for him, "the police are the authority" you know. they can do whatever they want and nobody will ever find out if they are smart enough to keep it on the low. also a police officer could have been hired to kill kait by those vietnamese drug smugglers. the police was probably promised a large amount of money to do the dirty job, and to keep it secret. corrupt police officers are willing to do that and more to gain power. and that would explain all the mistakes they made and why they didn't want to admit it was not a random shooting. have you and your family considered that possibility? but even if you don't find out who it was that killed your daughter. God gives everyone what they deserve and the killer and all of those behind kait's death will receive their punishment. by the way has kait communicated with you through dreams again? it seems so facinating how that can happen. i took a very special interest in this mystery and i would really like to know who it really was that killed kait.

Asked on Friday, September 08, 2006 at 11:35:27 AM
Reply: Your suggestion certainly cannot be ruled out.

It's also possible that the criminal activity Kait was preparing to expose involved a police officer. (If you want to see an example of that, go to www.realcrimes.com and read about the Peter Klunck killing in Albuquerque.)

No, Kait no longer visits me in dreams. Several years after the murder, I had a "visitation dream" in which she told me, "I can't keep doing this." I demanded to know why, since those dream-visits meant so much to me. She responded, "It's been too long."

That was the last visitation dream.

back 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 next