Displaying 5621 - 5640 of 6106 posts for this case -- (Page 282 of 306)

wonder

Question: hi wonder again.... seence the deth of your doughter how many people you think of might of done it?

Asked on Thursday, September 28, 2006 at 03:10:25 PM
Reply: On the home page we have a link to "Suspects."

wonder

Question: have you ever wonderd that maybey that it was a relitive that you no who might have done it or a close friend that might have been jelouse of her?

Asked on Wednesday, September 27, 2006 at 07:59:38 PM
Reply: No. Those are not possibilities.

Today

Question: What do you know about Sharon and her boyfriend today? Have they had any arrests? What type of jobs have they held? What circles do they run in?

Where are the body shop owners operating out of?

Asked on Wednesday, September 27, 2006 at 06:42:08 AM
Reply: Sharon lives out of state. I don't know anything about here current circumstances.

The boyfriend she had at the time of Kait's death has been in prison. He may or may not be out now.

The owner of the body shop is dead. The shop was burned down.

?

Question: Hey its heather again. Yes, i understand. I have a sum questions. Did u ever get those letters translated?? After i got done readin your book i thought about what the letters might say. So did you ever get them translated? And did you ever find Rob? Did you ever get Kait's stuff back from the police?

Asked on Wednesday, September 27, 2006 at 03:41:58 AM
Reply: The answer to all three questions is "Yes."

VCR Tapes

Question: Dear Lois,
While glancing through some of comments I read that your home had been broken into resulting in the loss of all but one video containing footage of your daughter. Is there a suspect(s) or has any arrests been made in that case?

Asked on Tuesday, September 26, 2006 at 07:05:25 PM
Reply: It wasn't a break-in. The person apparently had a key to our home.

There's no official suspenct. However, Dung's new girlfriend told our P.I. that she walked in on Dung watching a video of one of Kait's birthday parties. (He told her I sent it to him.) And, since Kait allowed Dung to use her car, he had an opportunity to reproduce and and all of her keys, including our house key.

hi

Question: hello ms. duncan,
i was just writing because i look at your site everyday. I really hope the person who says they know has accurate information. Maybe our prayers are becoming reality! I sure hope so, even though you have said that there have have been many misleads. Still praying katy68

Asked on Tuesday, September 26, 2006 at 11:54:52 AM
Reply: Thank you.

Answered by: Kait's mom

me

Question: hi. it's me again. i'm the one who knows. i know who did it and who payed him to do it. Dung hired a man named Jodie Foster to do it. I know cause i'm friends with him.

Asked on Tuesday, September 26, 2006 at 08:16:29 AM
Reply: If you have valid information, please, send it to us directly. Don't post it on this message board.

To Lois

Question: I read your book "Who killed my daughter" and it affected me very much. I am so sorry for your lost. I am sure you have heard it many times before, but this is an awful thing to experince i bet. I love reading your books. Your book about "Who killed my daughter" was on my summer enlish homework for enlish 11th honers. I didnt know what all the book was about, I ordered it because you wrote it. When I saw it was a true story I become interested quickly. I can't believe the police wouldn't listen to you. =/ I saw the parts about the psychics. I have become very interested in that. Made me think alot about past-lifes and stuff I have never really thought of. I would really like to keep in touch with you so please e-mail me at crazydipdip@yahoo.com so we can talk. I would really like to talk to you. Did you ever find all the people behind Kait's death? She seemed like a wonderful girl. =) Please reply to me on e-mail.
Yours truly
Heather

Asked on Monday, September 25, 2006 at 05:55:36 PM
Reply: Hello, Heather. Thank you for reading the book and for caring, but I'm running on overload these days and I'm afraid I don't have the time to become an e-mail penpal. Yes, the psychic aspects of the case are interesting. Opening our minds to new possibilities is a growth experience.

A note remembering Kait

Question: Ms Dunkin: I have followed Kait's story for years now & must tell you I admire you for still taking the time to personally answer all these crazy emails. I see people keep asking over & over when the Tally Keeper will be out. I'm sure they just want an update or any book from their favorite author. Bbut anyone who is a mother understands completely that the devistation you have suffered & since the Tally is going to be the ending of your daughters tragic story - you sure wouldn't want to just put it out without an ending of who is responsible or just make up an ending. You couldn't do that as a writer or as Kait's mom. I remembered it was your daughters birthday & wanted to tell you I was thinking of her. My daughter is in Iraq & will be there on her birthday Nov 17. I miss her dearly and worry every moment, but not like you miss your Kait. I pray often for your resolve & hope the posting that said he knew who did it was for real. The garbage you sift through must be tiring.
I pray this takes a real turn for you & your family.
{JBbug@aol.com} / Denver

Asked on Monday, September 25, 2006 at 02:58:18 PM
Reply: Thank you for you compassionate note. My prayers are with your daughter in Iraq.

OMG!!!

Question: Ms. Duncan,
I read some of your previous post and someone said that they knew who killed Kait!!! IS THIS TRUE, DID YOU TRUELY FIND OUT WHO KILLED YOUR DAUGHTER????? I AM AS EAGER AS YOU ARE Please respond as soon as you possibly can!!!!! katy68

Asked on Monday, September 25, 2006 at 07:51:02 AM
Reply: If and when we learn who killed Kait, we will not be able to release that information until arrests have been made.

We have received many false tips from pranksters, and also from people we believe were deliberately trying to divert us from following up on things they didn't want us to dig into. So we no longer get excited when somebody posts a message like that -- we sit back, and pray, and wait for him/her to contact us directly with information that supports the allegation.

Answered by: Kait's mom

The incident

Question: Have you ever thought that maybe Kait was shot and then put in the car and let go down the road? I know that that sounds crazy but has anyone considered that?
Kristen Sorrell
kristensor@aol.com

Asked on Monday, September 25, 2006 at 03:04:32 AM
Reply: That seems extremely unlikely because of the forensic evidence.

about dirty cop terrorists.

Question: In America, dirty cop terrorists with
"police powers" have enormous powers.
Just on their say-so alone, you an innocent U.S.
citizen can be railroaded so fast, you just
might think this is a NORTH KOREAN police state,
instead of America.
______________________________________-
I am of Korean background, a word of warning
especially to WHITE people, the police with
their "police powers" have as much, if not more,
power as any NORTH KOREAN Government agent.
The only difference is a lot of white Americans
are too drugged up, or too horribly OVERTAXED
to have a minute to THINK ABOUT these life and
death issues.
________________________________________
dirty cop terrorists with "police powers."
One police power here in Calif. is something
called a "5150" Forced Psychiatric Detention.
via this "police power" you can be completly smeared
to no end. Or even worse forcibly drugged with
a psychiatric drug to induce you to commit
Suicide. [ DIRTY cop terrorist term: "3-day hold"
to bamboozle even further after terrifying you with
an unprovoked beating]
It happened to me. in May 2003, Watch out.
santa clarita valley sheriff station (L.A. County Sheriff):
dirty cop terrorists with "police powers."
My only question: IS THIS AMERICA OR NORTH KOREA ?
_____________________________________

Asked on Sunday, September 24, 2006 at 06:38:50 PM
Reply: This is a frightening and horrifying scenario. I wish I could say it's unbelievable -- but it isn't.

TV Movie

Question: Why don't you produce the movie yourself, your way with your vision? It could be a great way to generate new interest in your daughters case.

Asked on Sunday, September 24, 2006 at 12:14:43 PM
Reply: We don't have the money or experience to produce a movie. And we certainly wouldn't know how to get it into theaters.

I don't even know how to write a movie script. And it's too late in life for me to learn that now.

The movie -- if and when it's made -- will be made when we have a true ending for Kait's story and people in Hollywood don't feel obligated to come up with a fictional "happy ending."

Answered by: Kait's mom

Moving On

Question: I recently read your book and had trouble falling asleep afterwards, knowing that there has been no justice in this case for you and your family. It is terrible to think that the police wouldn't follow up on all the leads you got, to get more "stats" and make the case disappear. I was just wondering if you believe Kait has moved on and is possibly once again on the Earth, just as a different person.

Asked on Saturday, September 23, 2006 at 07:41:44 PM
Reply: I feel that Kait has "moved on" in some manner. I no longer feel her constant presence as I did for a number of years following her death. But as to what road she's traveling, I have no idea.

Sympathy but Curiousity

Question: Hello Lois,
My name is Abby I live in Wisconsin and lately i have taken a massive interest in your books. I decided I would do you for one of our book reports in 7th grade. I just finished reading Who Killed My Daughter and was depressed to think of such a tragedy. My mother suggest I look up things to help me understand what exactly happened so i went to the compooper. We were watching AMW(America's Most Wanted) and suddenly I heard her name whhile i was googling and swiftly turned to looko at the television. I am so sorrry for your loss and i hope that Kait stays in all prayers because I have been praying for her since I knew the story was true! Good night and good life. I hope to type back soon!
Your greatest fan,
Abby Jensen

Asked on Saturday, September 23, 2006 at 02:49:08 PM
Reply: I didn't realize Kait was mentioned on "America's Most Wanted." Are you sure it wasn't a rerun of "Unsolved Mysteries"? Every once in a while they reshow Kait's story on the Lifetime Channel.

Sympathy

Question: Dear Lois,
I am a 12 year old girl in Delavan, Wisconsin by the name of Abby.Lately I have taken massive interest in your novels. The latest one I have read is Who Killed My Daughter?. When I searched on-line to research all that I could find about the subject, I stumbled upon this magnificent web page. I was astonished that I would actually get to e-mail you to find out how everything is.

Asked on Saturday, September 23, 2006 at 02:38:30 PM
Reply: As you can tell by this web site, we keep receiving new information. In a way, this has made our personal investigation more difficult because there are so many more possibilities than I was aware of when I wrote WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER?.

But we've certainly ruled out "random drive-by shooting."

Part two?

Question: Hello Ms.Duncan:

It has been about 8 years since I first read Who Killed My Daughter and it still makes me cry to this day. Forgive me if this has already been addressed, but I vaguely remember you mentioning a sequel to this book. What ever became of that?

Much love to you and your family.

~Jessica
Boston, MA

Asked on Saturday, September 23, 2006 at 01:48:39 PM
Reply: The sequel remains in the works, and with each new discovery, I add an additional chapter. But I still lack an ending.

me

Question: i...umm... know who killed her. but will you keep my identited a secret?

Asked on Friday, September 22, 2006 at 08:41:31 AM
Reply: Yes, we will keep your identity a secret. That's a promise.

But this is not information for you to post on this message board. Please, write to us directly, either by e-mail or by snail mail at: PO Box 27187, Albuquerque, NM 87125. Don't just drop a name and say "He did it." Tell us how you came by your information and provide enough facts so our private investigator can follow up on it.

If this is legit, we thank you with all of our hearts.

Answered by: Kait's mom

Lifetime TV Movie

Question: Dear Ms.Duncan:

Please accept my condolences for the lost of your daughter. I know it still must be very difficult, and I hope things have gotten a little better for you. My question is would it be possible for you to turn your book into a lifetime tv movie? This has proved successful in the past with John Walsh. It could generate new leads. This is purely a suggestion and I hope one day you find the resolution you are seeking.

Sincerely,

Audria

Asked on Thursday, September 21, 2006 at 12:51:25 PM
Reply: Several production companies have wanted to buy film rights to WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER?. I haven't been willing to option it, because I am afraid of having them create a "Hollywood ending." Once an author sells film rights, he/she loses all control over what is done to the story. It becomes nothing more than a "product" that can be altered in any way the producers, script writer, director, etc. want to alter it.

I learned that the hard way when my teenage novel, I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER, was turned into a slasher film that bore almost no resemblance to the original story. I can life with that when my books are works of fiction, but not with Kait's story.

Answered by: Kait's mom

?

Question: That is so weird, I know what you mean. When you look at a photo or even a peice of clothing and just to think that person is gone. What really gets me is when I am going through an old spiral notebook and see my dad's handwriting. He wrote alot of things that to this day I am not sure what he meant by. I think alot of it was just depression letting out. But I know what you mean it is like seeing a ghost or something.....but it is a special thing, it is like you can communicate with them through that. Best wishes that your family had a nice day. Katy68

Asked on Wednesday, September 20, 2006 at 12:30:30 PM
Reply: I think most people can relate to that.

Answered by: Kait's mom

back 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 next