Displaying 5521 - 5540 of 6106 posts for this case -- (Page 277 of 306)

Question: mrs. duncan,
hope you have a nice holiday season, i know this is hard and stressful, umm... my question is if you have any updates on Dung, have you persued speaking to him?

Asked on Saturday, December 02, 2006 at 10:13:57 PM
Reply: We don't even know where Dung is.

Maybe

Question: I just read the crime scene link and it said that a cop rode by and a guy named Paul was there and then the cop found her dead. Do you think it could have been Paul?

Please Respond because I want to help. By the way i am the one who posted SORRY! Destiny

Asked on Saturday, December 02, 2006 at 06:00:09 PM
Reply: Paul was there. He undoubtedly saw what happened. That doesn't mean he did it, but it's a possibility. One year later, he shot somebody from his VW bug, so we know he's capable of murder.

Our big question is, why did the cops at the scene protect him? Why was he allowed to leave the scene without their questioning him or even getting his address?

SORRY!

Question: I am so sorry. I just found out and am a new reader along with my friend at age 11. We love your books and have read I know what you did last summer and am reading they never came home. Once agin i am sorry and send my love.

Asked on Saturday, December 02, 2006 at 05:51:24 PM
Reply: Thank you for liking my books, but this particular book -- WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER? -- is not one that 11-yr-olds should read. Please, stick to my kids' books and young adult novels. A GIFT OF MAGIC is a good book for your age group.

Very sorry.

Question: I was a very big fan of Lois Duncan's books when I was a teenager in the seventies. I did not learn until now of her daughter's death and of her book "Who Killed My Daughter?" I was shocked to learn of the murder and am very sorry. My thoughts go out to her and her family.

Asked on Friday, December 01, 2006 at 02:02:38 PM
Reply: Thank you for caring.

The reporter

Question: sorry, i should have asked in the last post. Why can't he just contact you by email or call you anonymously and give that info out to you so you can tell your P.I.

Asked on Friday, December 01, 2006 at 08:18:51 AM
Reply: The people who have read that report will not reveal the content to ANYBODY. Period.

Even reporters who are our personal friends can't get access to it.

And, if someone WERE to send us that list of names anonymously, there would be no way to know if the information was valid. The only way to know that would be to read the report. There's not much chance we'll ever get that opportunity.

The reporter

Question: Does he know about your website?

Asked on Friday, December 01, 2006 at 08:17:26 AM
Reply: I don't know.

The Reporter

Question: Have you tried contacting the reporter who exposed all those NM VIPs? And if you have, what was his response?

Asked on Thursday, November 30, 2006 at 11:48:07 AM
Reply: We sent him an e-mail. Received no response. And didn't expect to. He ran his course, and ran it well. He's not in a position to do anything else.

Your response to 2004

Question: It makes sense.

Asked on Thursday, November 30, 2006 at 11:47:04 AM
Reply: Thanks for understanding what I was trying to say.

We're seeing this over and over (please, visit the Real Crimes site at www.realcrimes.com). Read the Peter Klunck, Stephen Haar and Ramona Duran cases there. The people who hide information, because they're afraid to reveal it, are removed before they CAN reveal it.

Go to the home page of our own Kait Arquette website (this one). Click on the link to Intimidated Witnesses, or however that's worded on the menu. Look at what happened to them. Those were the people who DIDN'T TALK!

Answered by: Kait's mom

the end

Question: Hello My name is Nancy Peaks and just finished reading the book, and as i finished i realized at the end it didn't say anything about what actually happend to her, or who actually did it if these questions could be answerd I'd appreciate it.

Nancy Peaks

Asked on Thursday, November 30, 2006 at 11:16:39 AM
Reply: We would appreciate it too.

Answered by: Kait's mom

2004

Question: I'm surprised that the news reporter that wrote this exposure report of all the NM VIP's involved in the NM drug "underworld wasn't fired from his job or even still taken out by someone. Wasn't it Larry Barker? Well, whoever it was, that reporter is still doing investigative reporting.

Asked on Wednesday, November 29, 2006 at 01:14:49 PM
Reply: The reporter who exposes crime is seldom in danger.

He/she has already "done the damage" when the article comes out. What good would it do to get rid of that person after the fact? That would just re-enforce the validity of their information.

The person who is in danger is the one who has information but has not revealed it. That's the person who is the threat -- a bomb that could go off at any time == so get rid of him/her fast. Like Kait.

If someone has incriminating information and hands it over to the appropriate authorities, and also lets it be known that that this same information is in the hands of at least three other unidentified individuals and is in a safety deposit box, they're probably okay. To kill them would not be to anyone's advantage.

1989

Question: I do realize that. But at the same time, Carruthers probably bought or sold (more than likely bought drugs illegally anyway. That's why he wanted to legalize it so he would not have to buy it from the underworld at such high costs. I'm just speculating about this. But apparently, you have looked into this and didn't find anything worthwhile to follow.

Asked on Tuesday, November 28, 2006 at 12:18:12 PM
Reply: No, we haven't looked into the identities of VIP drug users/dealers, because there's no way for us to do that. Judge Brennan got caught, so everyone knows about him, but because he pled guilty, he didn't have to go to trial. Therefore he wasn't forced to disclose the identities of fellow users or drug suppliers.

The long buried narcotics report about drug smuggling and money laundering in New Mexico that spanned 20 years, along with a list of participants that allegedly read like a “Who's Who” of the New Mexico drug underworld, with judges, lawyers, politicians, sports celebrities and prominent businessmen listed right alongside the state's narcotics kingpins, has never been released. I can only assume it's been re-buried.

Judge Brennen

Question: The article about the kickbacks was in the Albuquerque Journal on 11/23/06. Another person mentioned was Manny Aragon. The article was written by Mike Gallagher. Is it the same Mike Gallagher that was involved in Kait's case?

Asked on Tuesday, November 28, 2006 at 10:28:55 AM
Reply: There's only one Mike Gallagher at the Albuquerque Journal. We think he's pretty wonderful.

too young to remember

Question: i was in 5th grade wheni had come acrossed your book WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER then the title scared me but every time i went to the library your book caught my eye. so one day, still in 5th grade i picked it up and started reading. Then i moved and couldnt finish it so i asked a librarian where i lived then and i told her i had to finish the book she found a copy for me and i finished it and i have wanted to contact you to tell you that your daughters funeral was on my birthday. i believe i have a spirtitual connection with your daughter and i think ihave many of her traits i want to tell you that your daughter lives on in me and every one who reads your books

Asked on Tuesday, November 28, 2006 at 10:24:45 AM
Reply: In my opinion, a fifth grader is far too young to read this book, but you sound like an exceptional fifth grader. It's nice to know that you have many of Kait's traits, but don't model yourself after Kait, because she also had traits that got her killed. She was headstrong and overly self-confident and lacked judgment when it came to knowing whom to trust. Those are traits you DON'T want.

1989

Question: Gary Curruthers was the Governor of NM back in 1989. He was trying, as governor, to legalize marijuana. Maybe he's the one she saw at that house where a VIP was buying drugs. A lot of people who buy "weed" also buy cocaine. Just a thought.

Asked on Tuesday, November 28, 2006 at 09:59:05 AM
Reply: I know nothing about the personal habits of Gary Curruthers. In general, however, people who are involved in the drug trade are AGAINST the legalizing of drugs, because if they were made legal their value would drop.

Desert Castle

Question: Does anybody know where that "Desert Castle" is?

Asked on Monday, November 27, 2006 at 04:53:30 PM
Reply: Bottom line answer: No. But there are numerous possibilities.

A message we received from someoe whose name we can't reveal:

“This is in response to the psychic’s description of the house in the mountains where Kait Arquette saw a VIP buy drugs. I know all about those homes and what they are used for. A man I used to do business with in New Mexico got involved with the Colombian cartel. He purchased a number of homes, some with airstrips. That’s how the cartel laundered money. Some of those homes were mansions worth millions of dollars. Rarely did anyone live in them. Occasionally they would be used for visitors of the cartel or other drug transactions.”

Judge Brennen etc.

Question: Did you know Judge Brennen and others were in the Albuquerque paper and in the news again for taking kick backs when the courthouse was built?I hope you don't mind me telling you this, but I think you are still interested about the goings-on in Albuquerque.

Asked on Monday, November 27, 2006 at 04:48:11 PM
Reply: Of course, we're interested. Thank you for sharing this. We no longer live in Albuquerque, so it's harder to keep up, but we welcome news about what's gooing on there.

Who were the "others"?

Answered by: Kait's mom

comment to the last poster

Question: I think the person who knows something and won't come forward is the former D.A. I have a real strong intuition about him. Always have ever since I read "Who Killed My Daughter" He fits into that group of politicians that was mentioned. Also, when I read the book, I got a real strong feeling when the "castle" house at the foot of the Sandia's about it being that D.A. A picture of him came immediately into my mind.

Asked on Monday, November 27, 2006 at 12:24:06 PM
Reply: Please, contact us by private e-mail about this situation.

the rude post

Question: That poster isn't just rude, he's very nervous. He is trying to make the family back off. He says he's followed this case from the beginning, which means he's been obcessed by it for 17 years. Only someone involved in either the murder or the coverup would do that.

Now he's suddenly reacting to the excerpts from The Tally Keeper. One of those must have hit home. I wonder which one?

Asked on Saturday, November 25, 2006 at 12:06:12 PM
Reply: That's a very interesting speculation.

lol

Question: I am amazed at the idiotic people in America. The ones who go on these message boards and say rude things just because they know that it is going to Piss someone off. I admire the family for their mature responses and looking over these ignorant souls, they will not know how this family feels until something like this happens to them. For now I feel like the only way to escape from people like this is to just stick to your friends and people you trust, even though there is no way to block people like this, I just try to avoid them in stores and stuff. These are the people that pass you on the road doing 70 mph because they are mad because you are not going FAST enough for their own pleasings. Well i am sorry for the legthy message and the people oblivious to your pain.

Asked on Saturday, November 25, 2006 at 10:29:27 AM
Reply: Thank you for caring, but people have said worse than that to us. We've never claimed Kait was perfect. She was a headstrong 18-yr-old, who fell in love with the wrong man. She found out things it was dangerous for her to know about and protected her boyfriend because she didn't want him deported.

When she came to her senses and tried to break up, it was too late.

Kait Arquette's Murder

Question: I have followed this case since the beginning and each time more clues
are identified they are no closer to the truth then in the beginning. I have come to the conclusion that "Beautiful sweet innocent looking" Kaitlin was involved with everything illegal that her vietnanese boyfriend was involved with. I feel she was so infatuated with this man that nothing else matters. I feel for her parents, because now they are exploiting everything for money. This family needs to quit pointing the finger at everyone and start pointing the finger at themselves.
(From eleseom)

Asked on Friday, November 24, 2006 at 09:08:01 PM
Reply: Obviously, you do not believe this was a "random driveby shooting" by drunken Hispanics, which is APD's scenario. So, we're in agreement about that.

back 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 next