Displaying 5461 - 5480 of 5650 posts for this case -- (Page 274 of 283)

Favorite Author

Question: Did you and don ever move after he retired? Or are yall still in NM? Do you have any new evidence about the murder? Have you had any other paranormal activity or dreams about Kait?

Asked on Tuesday, March 28, 2006 at 01:21:38 AM
Reply: After WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER? was published, we left the state. But we return to New Mexico once or twice a year to visit dear friends and to meet with our private investigator.

Yes, there is new evidence. No, I no longer have paranormal experiences. In the last "visitation dream" I had about Kait, we were standing together, and she suddenly said, "I can't keep doing this." I asked, "Why?" She said, "It's been too long." I asked her, "Will you ever visit me again in this way?" She said, "Before sunset." And she walked off.

I take that to mean that she'll be with me in my "sunset" moments as I'm ready to cross over myself.

comment below....

Question: You said thank you for the info that was mailed to you, can you elaborate on what the info was?

Asked on Wednesday, March 22, 2006 at 08:46:08 AM
Reply: It was confidential information. We are following up on it.

kait

Question: I was wondering when you will post a recent update to your daughters case, im sure I dont just speak for myself, that we would love to have something new to read about. Again I am so sorry about your daughter.

Asked on Sunday, March 12, 2006 at 09:44:04 PM
Reply: Our oldest daughter, Robin, is in the process of redesigning this web site. Not only will it be easier to navigate, but it will contain new information.

FROM KAIT'S FAMILY

Question: TO THE PERSON WHO MAILED US CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION C/O OUR P.O BOX IN ALBUQUERQUE --

Thank you!!!

Asked on Sunday, March 12, 2006 at 05:23:13 PM

The Tally Keeper

Question: I was wondering if the sequel of Who Killed My Daughter was still in progress? Are you still planning on getting it published. I have read the few excerpts you have posted from it and I would love to read any updates.
-Jessica

Asked on Thursday, March 02, 2006 at 02:49:44 PM
Reply: It will be published when the time is right. We're hoping for an ending.

sara

Question: I recently read that there are some questions that the police might have been involved int he shooting, do you believe this assumption?

Asked on Thursday, March 02, 2006 at 08:38:40 AM
Reply: There is a witness who saw a police officer at the scene, standing by the open driver's side door of Kait's car, immediately after the shooting, before any police officers were supposed to be there. What that means, we don't know.

your life now

Question: how is everything now that it has been awhile since Kaitlyn's death

Asked on Thursday, March 02, 2006 at 08:31:44 AM
Reply: Life goes on. But this is something that you never get over. Our family has been changed forever in many ways.

Psychics

Question: Are you still seeing psychics and asking them about Kait.

Asked on Thursday, March 02, 2006 at 07:21:21 AM
Reply: No. I think we got all the psychic information we are going to be given. It's now up to private investigators and informants to bring us closure.

Kait's Death

Question: I was just wondering if you know where Dung is now? Has he tried to contact you or any members of your family?

Asked on Thursday, March 02, 2006 at 07:08:18 AM
Reply: We don't know where he is now. We haven't seen him since the year of Kait's death.

The Investigation

Question: If there is all this corruption going on why haven't any government agencies stepped in and started an investigation.

Asked on Thursday, March 02, 2006 at 07:06:15 AM
Reply: They're not interested.

Unsolved Mysteries

Question: The episode featuring Kait aired today as one of 3 stories. The one directly before it is about a man in the Phillipines who found a treasure trove of Japanese gold that was hidden during WW2.

I don't believe that the "Kaitlyn Arquette Story" is on DVD. I could be wrong, though. I was also looking for it at the Unsolved Mysteries website and they do have DVDs available - however, they are on UFOs, Ghosts, and one other topic that I can't remember right now. If they have released DVDs of their unsolved stories, I have no idea about it. I don't think the website has been updated since the show was cancelled & Robert Stack passed away.

I miss Kait and have never met her or her family (except through this site). I'm just a big fan of Lois' books.

Asked on Tuesday, February 28, 2006 at 11:22:43 PM
Reply: Kait's story occasionally pops up on the Lifetime Channel. But we never know when that's going to happen.

Unsolved Mysteries

Question: I would like to buy the DVD about Kait's on Unsolved Mysteries too but I was never able to find it. If anybody has any information about it, please post it here.

Somebody wrote about Noah R.'s house on Sandia Heights and that people drive by it an photograph it. I think it is because they might think that it is the "Desert Castle".

Asked on Tuesday, February 28, 2006 at 04:21:19 PM
Reply: If Kait's story is on a DVD, I don't know anything about it.

Judge Brennan

Question: Hopefully Judge Brennan has taken responsibility for what he did caught doing. Like the previous poster said he has children of his own. And owning up to his mistakes would be the best example to show his children. I disagree that what was said about Judge Brennan was a little harsh. I'm sure there are a lot of nice people out there that get on the wrong track and lose sight of what is going on in their own lives. Especially in people of that stature. Judge Brennan should be ashamed, afterall he was supposed to be a role model being in the position he was in. Don't be telling the Arquette's they are harsh. Nothing could be harsher than losing a child!

Asked on Tuesday, February 28, 2006 at 01:30:33 PM
Reply: Judge Brennan was only one of a closeknit group of politicians and other VIPs who were part of the New Mexico drug scene. It just so happened that Judge Brennan was the one who got caught.

Updates

Question: I remember when your daughter was murdered. I drove by the scene on my way home from a friend's house.

I just saw the episode with Kaitlyn on it and was wondering have any new developments happened.

Also, your reference to Judge Brennan was a bit harsh. Judge Brennan was a fine man whom I proudly worked for. I do feel that Judge Brennan's judgment could have been clouded at times but I do not feel he would make a judgment that would be harmful to ours and his community. Afterall, he has children also.

My condolences to you and your family. Bless your hearts.

[goldenone39]

Asked on Tuesday, February 28, 2006 at 12:00:35 PM
Reply: We would be very interested in hearing from you by private e-mail with information about exactly what you saw when you drove by the scene. Were police cars there? An ambulance? Other vehicles? A crowd of bystanders? Had Kait already been removed from the car? We've heard so many conflicting versions of what happened, in what order, that an object person driving past could be a valued source of information for us.

Unsolved Mysteries

Question: see below. i believe the old ones are available.

Where to Buy: You can find Unsolved Mysteries on DVD at your local Home Entertainment Retail Store or Video/DVD store. Please ask your local retailer if they have the "Unsolved Mysteries" Box Sets, or visit Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Amazon.com, Borders, Circuit City, Hastings, or Netflix.

Asked on Monday, February 27, 2006 at 02:55:56 PM
Reply: Thank you for that information.

Unsolved Mysteries

Question: Do you know where I could watch the UNSOLVED MYSTERIES vidio about Kait Arquette online?

Asked on Monday, February 27, 2006 at 02:27:44 PM
Reply: There are occasional re-runs of Unsolved Mysteries, but we never know when they're going to be on.

the other side

Question: Every once in a while, I check the update board, hoping to see that you are moving toward revelation and resolution. I am amazed at how far you've come on your own--that is, with so little help from the APD or any other official police agency.

Somewhere back in the message boards, you tell a story about your daughter Robin lighting a candle for Kait and hearing a shot, reminding you that there has been and still is hope and help from the "other side." Just thought I'd pass on this odd story: Several weeks ago, my husband's good friend died suddenly of a heart attack. They had lunch every week, but in the way of our generation, weren't much for talking on the phone to each other.

But yesterday, my husband came upstairs looking shaken. He had picked up his cell phone to try to "do something" with it, and stumbled into his mailbox, which should have been full of dozens of messages he never retrieved, most of them from me.

There was only one message, from his friend, from last June, asking him to go to a baseball game. I told him, your friend is calling from the other side to say he made it.

I think of that cancelled check found in the Arno St. shop, and I know you will get what you need. "The wrong shall fail/the right prevail."

Asked on Thursday, February 23, 2006 at 02:18:08 PM
Reply: Since Kait's death, we have come to believe in many things that we didn't believe in before. I've now come to wonder if there IS such a thing as coincidence, or whether everything that happens does so for a reason.

clarification posting

Question: Then that would mean that there are only a few people that know who did it. That would be part of the reason why the person wouldln't come forward -- because it would be too easy for the killer to figure it out. Of course unless the informant would ask for "witness protection." I guess for that matter that person(s) might be in jail or prison or dead themselves.

Have you ever discovered why the Vietnamese are so untouchable by the law? Someone that I work with says that the Vietnamese here in Albuquerque are off limits. Meaning that APD cannot mess with them. I think that's down right despicable. I hope you have success in finding out who did this. My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Asked on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 at 11:51:13 AM
Reply: No, we have never figured out why the Vietnamese are untouchable by the law. And we WANT TO KNOW! Please, question the person you work with more closely. To have made such a statement, he/she must have inside knowledge.

If anybody out there can come up with the answer to this question, please, either post that information here or send it to us by private e-mail. Or you can mail it to us as PO Box27187, Albq. NM 87125.

clarification posting:

Question: I remember reading somewhere that the way the bullet entered her skull and existed was indicative to an execution style shooting or the person who shot her stood outside the driver's side of the car and slightly to the rear of the driver (Kait), also indicating that this method is used by police officers when they suspect the person they are pulling over might be armed. (I'm not saying that Kait was armed).

Shouldn't that have given a clue that whoever shot her might have been an off -duty police officer or even on-duty police officer? This really makes me believe that this is the reason nobody comes forward with the information needed to capture the killer. They fear for their own lives, because whoever shot her has the power and the resources to kill whoever would be the snitch.

Asked on Monday, February 20, 2006 at 03:09:38 PM
Reply: Several forensic experts, who are not from APD, have come up with that possible scenario.

Answered by: Kait's mother

Clarification

Question: Does the evidence suggest that Kait was actually hit by gunfire at John St. or at Arno? It would be hard to drive next to her while moving, shoot through the glass with a small caliber (.22 or whatever), have the bullet fragment going through the glass and still hit her in the temple with the precision of a contract killer at close range. It seems likely she was run off the road and shot at close range through her window while her car was stationary. Was there gunpowder residue on her face indicative of her being shot at point blank?

Asked on Saturday, February 18, 2006 at 09:14:41 PM
Reply: Good thinking. (I guess I say that because it echoes our ownthoughts.)

There is no physical evidence to indicate that Kait was shot at either location. Scene reports -- written by investigators who came to the scene hours after the shooting, because they were involved in a police shooting that occurred earlier that same evening -- state that there was a large quantity of glass found at John Street. But, from what we have been able to find out, none of those investigators actually SAW that glass. They were told that it was there by the first officers at the scene. The glass was not collected as evidence. It does not appear in any scene photos.

The autopsy report does not indicate gun powder residue on Kait's face. However, there was a sheet of window glass between her and the shooter.

Answered by: Kait's mom

back 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 next