Displaying 5261 - 5280 of 6106 posts for this case -- (Page 264 of 306)

aragon & company

Question: but they are being tried in federal court for those charges. if they are able to get off easy, there must be judicial corruption reaching into the federal level. not that unbelievable i guess.

Asked on Wednesday, April 25, 2007 at 05:54:02 PM
Reply: It will be interesting to see what happens.

psychic readings

Question: time and space and images from events are often juxtaposed in psychic visions. i wouldnt necessarily rule out a vision of the castle based on dates problems. or did the psychic rule it out?

Asked on Wednesday, April 25, 2007 at 05:52:21 PM
Reply: You're right about the time/space issues. Information from psychics, (even those who are honest and gifted) is almost never exact. What they get are impressions. According to psychic, Robert Petro, "Psychics often have a problem with time. You get an impression of an event, but you don't know if it's already happened or if it's going to happen at some future date. Or you may get the number six and interpret it incorrectly -- you think it means six weeks, and it's actually six months or six years."

Also, we've discovered in our contacts with psychic detectives, their information may be double messages that will apply to more than one situation. Four psychics, (none of them knowing about the others) linked Kait to (1) a place she thought of as "The Desert Castle," in the foothills of the Sandias, north east from where she was shot; (2) a party-like situation; (3) and a VIP involved in a drug deal. Kait was inclined to be ultra dramatic. She might have considered any mansion (and there are many of those in the foothills) a "castle." That might have caused the psychic to flash into the future and visualize a real "castle" that hadn't yet been constructed, but would eventually be built by someone at that gathering. Another interesting thing, although it may not be related, is that the Albuquerque Sex Club, which contained a haren room with ceiling mirror, “play room” for orgies, room for those who like bondage, hot tub, water bed room, cubby holes with matresses, large bed which could hold 40, etc., and whose members included politicians,big name businessmen, attorneys, police officers, etc. -- was owned and operated by a man named Charles Holman aka "Brent Castle."

That's why psychic information is so confusing. There are too many ways in which to interpret it.

sorry, it got cut off--these sound like nm vips

Question: Former Democratic state Senator and long-time shyster Manny Aragon has the audacity to stand outside the courthouse and declare himself “completely innocent.” Wow. Kickbacks, intimidation, payoffs, and pals who have already pleaded guilty and agreed to testify and Manny thinks he’s going to walk? Well, he may, considering the not-so-successful prosecution of Robert Vigil. Vigil is serving 37 months in a federal prision and he should have been serving 15 to 20 years for his crimes. Oh well. This IS New Mexico and the shyster Downtown lawyers are all banding together. Tim Padilla is defending Manny Aragon, the same Tim Padilla who managed to keep Judge John Brennan from being convicted of any crimes for tooting cocaine in his car and trying to avoid a police checkpoint. Crimes a common street thug would have gone to jail for. Brennan and Aragon and Padilla are old drinking buddies. The bad-old-boy system is alive and well in New Mexico, so a well-known political strongman can declare himself “completely innocent” and the local newspaper prints it like fact.

Asked on Wednesday, April 25, 2007 at 10:22:26 AM

Look at this....ARe some of these people VIPS in N

Question: http://nmforsale.org/index.php?s=padilla

Asked on Wednesday, April 25, 2007 at 10:19:56 AM
Reply: Personally, I feel pretty good about the media coverage. They reported what Manny said, which was their job. But they also gave background information about his multiple past association and business involvement with criminals. Unless it's an editorial, reporters should not be expressing personal opinions. Just giving facts and allowing readers to draw their own conclusions.

Crime Scene

Question: Having followed this cas and site for years, it is my thoughts that the following may have happened:
Kait was chased probably twice that night. With the info about another girl in the car, who knows if Kait ever made it inside Sharons apartment?
As far as the shooting- I think that whomever foloowed her to Sharons, may have been waiting for her to leave. The car was probably rammed from behind by one car, while another attempted to shoot at her (which may explain the misplaced bullets and heavy concentration of glass" After the chase, she could have ended up on the other side of the street and possibly attemtped to get out of the car (would explain the car in park and the one shoe outside of the car). She may have laid dow to the right in attempt to hide from her killers, but they could have came up to the car and shot her. That could explain the blood on the right side of her body. Mary Ann Wallace is still a mystery to me, however.

As always, my thougths an d prayers are with you and your family

Asked on Wednesday, April 25, 2007 at 05:59:06 AM
Reply: All of your speculations are definitely possible.

Web sites

Question: They did pop up for me as well. But I did not see anything relating to Aragon and his "castle".

Asked on Tuesday, April 24, 2007 at 08:38:44 PM
Reply: That's strange. I've given up trying to understand the whims of the Internet. I found an article about Manny and his "castle" at each of those URLs.

last post

Question: I went to both of the sites you listed. nothing on Aragon. Can you be more specific about what heading it falls under?

Asked on Tuesday, April 24, 2007 at 10:53:54 AM
Reply: I went to both sites as well, and they popped right up.

Aragon's Home

Question: Correction on previous post: Aragon's home is in the SW quadrant of Albuquqerque. oops.

Asked on Tuesday, April 24, 2007 at 08:08:44 AM

kaitlyn arquette murder

Question: I've seen several references on this discussion site to the "castle" in the NE heights of Albuquerque. I've recently found the following two references to Manny Aragon's castle-home in doing research about him. His "castle" is in the SE part of the city, however. I just wonder if he modeled it after some other home with which he was familiar.....

Asked on Monday, April 23, 2007 at 08:31:51 PM
Reply: That can't be the "desert castle" that Kait allegedly visited when she saw a political VIP engaged in a drug deal, because it hadn't yet been built at the time she was murdered. But it's surely an interesting structure.

I know about your daughters killer

Question: Ms. Duncan about two years ago, I was in New Mexico I had happened to stop in Santa Fe. There I stayed a few nights at the La Quinta Inn, and I was doing my own invertigation about your dughters death, I happened to come across a witness who had said that they knew who killed your daughter. Well jus

Asked on Monday, April 23, 2007 at 01:10:16 PM
Reply: I'm going to try to remove your name and phone number from your post, because it could be dangerous for you to make that public. In doing so, I may inadvertently wipe out the post itself.

The main thing is -- please, send us a personal e-mail, using that "contact" link on the menu, that contains the details of your information. We will put you in touch with our private investigator.

And -- thank you so much. I pray that you can provide the answers we've been searching for for so many years.

Solving the case

Question: Hi, I'm the one asked if you were getting closer to finding out who was responsible for Kaits death.

Will you let us know on this board when you do find out who was involved in ordering the hit? Or leave it for the Talley Keeper?

Asked on Monday, April 23, 2007 at 07:33:15 AM
Reply: I'm being as open as possible when responding to posts on this message board, because, in order to provide us with the information we need, well-intentioned people need to have some idea of what we're looking for. They might know something important, but not realize it's important, unless they see how it might fit into the Big Picture.

But I can't post anything here that might jeopardize our private investigation. So, I'll have to play it as it falls and use common sense about what to post and what to withhold.

Kaitlyn Arquette

Question: Were you, Lois Duncan and Don Arquette, able to find the murderer of Kaitlyn?
I am reading "Who Killed My Daughter?" right now at school for my daily reading and I am very sorry for your lost. This book is probably one of my top 5 favorite books from your listings of book. I know for a fact that the killer will be caught and you and your family will get justice.
I was also wandering...
"Did Dung die from the stab?"
I wasn't really sure about it. Kaitlyn is watching over you and your family, I am pretty sure of it. Well, until then. I hope you and your family the best of luck finding the murderer and getting justice for you and yoyr family.
SIncerely, a fan of Lois Duncan's books,
Maydy Lo

Asked on Sunday, April 22, 2007 at 12:40:28 PM
Reply: Thank you for caring, Maydy.

No, Dung didn't die from his stab wound. Apparently, the knife was inserted very carefully and missed doing any real damage.

This is from a reading by psychic Betty Muench:

"There is a sense of Dung lying back and taking his punishment and knowing that he will be knifed, not stabbed. There was an intentional movement which did not have this wound be deep into any important areas, and there will have been a quick healing.

"This was not an attempt to commit suicide, but indeed this was not a suicide. There will have been others with him who will have talked him thru this, and he will have accepted this as a warrior would his punishment. This would seem to be a gang kind of activity, with a certain code in place, and the story then about the suicide will have been to throw off the police, which it did not do because the police were not on this case in any event.

"This will have been made to seem self-inflicted, but if so it would have been done with less care than is evident in this wound. Dung was guided thru this stabbing, and others were present. There will have been one who is like a leader who will have been present at this so-called suicide attempt. This one was well versed in the anatomy of the body and how to do things with the knife which would create certain illusions and create certain misconceptions around the body."

question

Question: have you been able to rule out there being another person in the car with Kait when she was shot? how do you explain the blood occurring only on the right side of her clothing? i guess that is the side that would have been in contact with the seat as she laid on her right side. obviously there is something unknown that is being hidden by someone having taken the photos or at least not wanting you to see them. what could that be? what do you know about the scene that seems strange? werent her shoes missing?

Asked on Saturday, April 21, 2007 at 09:18:23 PM
Reply: There's nothing to indicate that there was a second person in the car when Kait was shot driving east on Lomas in the direction of our house. She was seen alone in her car when she left Sharon Smith's home and was shot less than ten minutes later.

However, she apparently was chased twice that evening. A truck driver reported seeing a car that matches the description of Kait's car being chased in that same area of Lomas over an hour before the shooting, when she was driving west in the direction of Sharon's house. That truck driver described seeing a dark haired girl in the car. Kait was blonde. Sharon has dark hair. It's not impossible that they went somewhere together earlier that evening and were chased at that time. If so, Sharon has not been forthcoming about that experience.

The blood pattern is puzzling. We can only speculate that there was no immediate blood spatter but it pooled on the seat when she fell to the right.

Yes, her shoes are missing from the evidence room. They are not with the rest of her clothing.

Solving the case

Question: I' ve been a long time viewer of your crusade to find out who were the persons involved in Kait's murder. I was wondering, as I'm sure many other well-wishers are, if you are anywhere near the end of finding who they are? I wish you the best of luck as always!

Asked on Saturday, April 21, 2007 at 04:26:00 PM
Reply: We may never know who pulled the triggers if they were hired hit men. But we feel much closer to knowing who was behind the hit.

book reader

Question: do you think the detective who lied about some important facts may have more answers then is known.

Asked on Friday, April 20, 2007 at 06:41:51 PM
Reply: If you're referring to Detective Gallegos, my personal belief -- (and it's just a belief; I have no concrete evidence) -- is that he was not one of the "bad guys." I think he was on the way to solving Kait's case, but was stopped, or misdirected, by one of his superiors, who was under the control of someone even higher up the chain of command.

TRY THIS INDIVIDUAL.

Question: There is a Frank D. Vipperman in Las Vegas.
He also has contact info on his web page.
____________________________________________
Additionally, he has several self-published (?) books
to his credit.
_____________________________________________-
His story is quite fascinating. He was instrumental
in getting a conviction of a crooked judge, Harry Claiborne,
[a federal judge]. Harry Claiborne was Frank D. Vipperman's
original defense attorney. Not that it did any good for
Frank's case. Frank D. Vipperman went to prison.
_____________________________________________-
Frank might know a couple of things about how to
get "missing" case files back and other important
tactics to navigate the criminal "justice" system.
____________________________________________
I have spoken to him over the telephone and even with
his FRAil health. He will listen. So, maybe give it a shot
if you feel it might help your daughter's case resolution.
___________________________________________________
April 20, Friday. 2007.
______________________________

Asked on Friday, April 20, 2007 at 06:16:49 PM
Reply: Thank you for this information.

so sorry

Question: This is in no way helpful, but I'm so sorry for your loss. You don't know me, but I feel like I know you and your family, because many while I was maybe fifteen (I'm 41 now) I received your book "how to write and sell Personal Experiences." I've read it maybe 25 times since then (still periodically trying to break into an ever tougher business, and you talked about your kids so much. I was just so sorry to hear of your loss, and I pray that you will find the evidence you need, and, more importantly, a sense of peace at last.

[from Naomi Dathan]
naomi@naomidathan.com

Asked on Friday, April 20, 2007 at 12:41:12 PM
Reply: Thank you for caring about us and about Kait, Naomi.

The book you refer to was written many years ago, and the marketing information is long out-dated, but the "how-to" part remains valid. I wish you luck with your own career as a writer. And, yes -- after reading that book, you certainly must feel as if you know all of us personally.

[from inquiring mind]

Question: i was reviewing the post and noticed that someone posted a message wanting to know what was on the curb next to the car, i believe in response to this question you stated that it was her brains and blood. My question in response to that is that if kaitlin was shot with a small caliber leaving only fragments and no exit wounds how is it possible that her brains or blood ended up outside the car on the passenger side? also, you stated that you suspect there were two handguns used, which in turn leads to my next question. Is it possible that kait was shot outside of her car on the passenger side and then placed back in her car. What were the blood patterns at the scene? it seems as if she was shot from the driver side of the car blood should have projected back towards the shooter and the driver side door. are these the only photos availbale?

Asked on Tuesday, April 17, 2007 at 08:44:36 PM
Reply: The spillage in the street on the passenger's side of Kait's car occurred when the medics were removing her from the car to place her in the ambulance. They removed her from the passenger's side.

I don't think she was shot outside the car and placed back in the car because the two bullets shattered the driver's side window.

However, we, too, find the blood patterns confusing. Our PI went down to the APD evidence room and inspected Kait's clothing. Although the shots both entered the left side of her head, all the blood is on the right side of her clothes.

We know for a fact that those are not the only photos that were taken. But they are the only photos we've been allowed access to. In responding to a post below this one, I mentioned how a case can be derailed simply by seeing that certain information is withheld from the case file. In Kait's case, the reports about the second day work-up on her car and the photos taken during that work up have mysteriously vanished, although the people who performed that work-up tell us they filed the reports and sent additional copies to the homicide detectives.

When we submitted a Freedom of Information Act request for case photos, the head of the photo lab exclaimed to us, "I don't understand this! We don't have all the stuff we're supposed to have!" Someone apparently had sneaked into the photo lab and removed the negatives.

Sent my apologies to Lois Duncan

Question: Dear Lois Duncan and The Arguette,

I'm really sorry about your lost. I read your book and it really touch me in a way. I lost a love one before so I also feel the pain you feel. It must really hurt to lose a daughter and the police trying to hide all traces. Because of your story I appreciate life more. Hope you find Kaith's killer and get justice. I hope you don't see all Vietnamese people bad because I'm Vietnamese and just 15 who respect you and your family a lot. Your daughter right God will punish the bad at the end. You also show me not all psychic is greedy and cons. I really do hope you and your family the best. Best wishes

Asked on Tuesday, April 17, 2007 at 07:26:09 PM
Reply: Thank you for your good wishes. Of course, we don't think all Vietnamese are bad. There are many wonderful Vietnamese people.

And we don't think all COPS are bad. There are many honest, well-intentioned police officers. But in all too many cases they are under the control of less honest "superiors."

It doesn't take much to derail an investigation. Telling a stenographer to omit certain information from a report she is typing up; telling a cop NOT to question a particular individual; overloading an investigating officer with so many other inconsequential duties that he can't focus on following up on information in his notes; removing certain crime scene photos from the case file, are all subtle ways of closing down a case that someone in authority doesn't want solved. The people lower down on the ladder may all be good people, but they do as they're told.

Dung

Question: Have you found Dung yet? Or had any contact with him? I read your book in my Criminal Justice class and one day while I was doing research. I came across this page that said this woman had a brother and that they bounced back and forth from California and New Mexico and she had the same last name as

Asked on Monday, April 16, 2007 at 08:48:22 AM
Reply: I'm sorry -- I was attempting to delete your e-mail address from your message and inadvertently deleted part of the message as well. I don't think it's a good idea to post e-mail addresses on public message boards. You don't know what kind of weirdos are going to start contacting you.

No, we've had no contact with Dung since several months after Kait's death when I called him over to our home to pick up some of his belongings which had been in Kait's apartment. Dung and Nguyen are both VERY common Vietnamese names. They are used as both first and last names. So, it's doubtful that there is a connection.

back 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 next