Displaying 5241 - 5260 of 6106 posts for this case -- (Page 263 of 306)

Paul Apodaca

Question: Paul Raymond Apodaca
1813 Columbia SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106

B. 1/27/68

Asked on Thursday, May 03, 2007 at 10:22:53 AM
Reply: I wonder where he works.

I was thinking the same thing...

Question: That Kait was at an age when girls like to romantisize and that maybe the house was just so big that she thought in her own head, wow! what a house (castle). The houses up there can be many square feet -- some even above 5,000 sq.ft. Also could be multi-leveled. One would feel like they were stepping into some place reallya awesome. I recall when being that age and seeing houses like that made me feel in awe.

When I graduated from high school, I got a summer job cleaning houses up in that area and down on North Rio Grande, and was so impressed by the dwellings, I would go home and tell my parents all about them.

Asked on Tuesday, May 01, 2007 at 07:13:46 AM
Reply: The Albuquerque area does seem to have more than its share of mansions that most residents aren't even aware of.

Manny's castle

Question: I drove by Manny Aragons castle yesterday and it is a dump and it is ugly. I still believe the castle Kait was in is in the foothills. I did drive around in the foothills to try to find a house that looks like a castle and couldn't find anything looking like a castle. I would sure like to find out which house it was.

Asked on Monday, April 30, 2007 at 04:41:49 PM
Reply: We would too.

But, remember, this reading (by three different psychics, in various areas of the country), allegedly was drawn from Kait's own impressions. Kait came from a middle class home, one block north of the Albq. fairgrounds. She was a romantic and ultra-dramatic teenager. She wasn't used to splendid houses and might well have regarded any mansion or semi-mansion in the foothills as a "castle," even if it wasn't designed like one.

Manny's dwelling/s

Question: I don't think Manny built that house because of Kait's murder alone. As any mob boss, Manny has many enemies. He and is followers are probably one of the biggest drug/weapons/money launderying cartels here in the SW. He built that house (castle) to protect himself here in Albuquerque from many people, Kait Arquette's incident is just one of many. To this day, gang related murders are on going in this city. Most of them derive from the south valley and west mesa area. I don't think there's a day that has gone by, in the last year, that someone hasn't been shot and killed by gang affiliated people. Drive-bys are very common in the south valley.
Although Manny's "castle" house is in the south valley, it's very far away from the main metropolis of Albuquerque. I think it's considered Los Padillas East -- not too far from the railroad tracks on the corner of 2nd St. and Camino Cinco.

Asked on Monday, April 30, 2007 at 07:30:08 AM
Reply: Next time we're in Albuquerque we'll drive by and look at it.

timing

Question: Based on the statements, cliches i have heard about that have come out of manny's mouth it seems that he has a pretty big ego and likes to make strange statements that imply smart ass things which to me suggest he believes he is untouchable (rightfully so).

Could he possibly have built the castle to say "hey, i got away with the murder and i know you know about the castle so here i am"? when did you make it public that the psychic had seen a "desert castle" versus when the castle was built?

Could it be a stash house?

Asked on Sunday, April 29, 2007 at 07:35:56 PM
Reply: The "desert castle" image was made public in 1992 when WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER? was published.

I find it impossible to believe that Manny or anybody else would make that extravagant a gesture to thumb his nose at a grieving family. If he built a castle, it was because he wanted a castle.

None of the psychic references to the VIP implied that the VIP was Kait's killer. In fact, they stated emphatically that he was NOT. They said Kait was killed because she was a threat to a drug operation that involved the VIP, but the murder was arranged without his knowledge by "his followers."

The mansion in the foot hills

Question: It is in Sandia Heights. But it has been so long that things took place on that fateful night, that I'm sure the mansion has changed many hands. A lot of those places up there are very well guarded, for many a good reason. Gosh, I wish Dung or whoever else knows who hired the hit man, would just tell you. Although, they're probably very afraid to do so, fearing that you would go to the police again and bring up the whole business again. I have a feeling Dung does not want you to be hurt by this anymore Ms. Arquette. Have you ever offered Dung a reward? That could be the thing that would bring him out.

Asked on Saturday, April 28, 2007 at 06:05:22 PM
Reply: You sound very certain of your facts. If you don't want to post the details here, please, send us a personal e-mail at loisduncan@arquettes.com and tell us the location of the "castle," (if possible, the exact address). You're right -- it's probably changed hands several times since 1989 -- but we should be able to check real estate records and see who owned it at that time.

We offered (and still are offering) a $25,000 reward to anyone who provides us with new information leading directly to the arrest and conviction of Kait's killers or of the people who hired them. We guarantee confidentiality. We mailed hundreds of fliers with that offer to everyone linked in any way to Kait's case. When Dung received his, his girlfriend called the police and accused us of harassment.

Kaitlyn

Question: Mrs. Arquette,
Have you and the police ever found the killers??? and have you guys ever heard from Dun afterwards the murder??? I am very sorry of your loss...

sincerely, maydy lo

Asked on Saturday, April 28, 2007 at 03:33:56 PM
Reply: If you read the information on the web site and the posts on this message board, you'll have the answer to that first question.

I saw Dung three times after the murder. (1) I visited him at the hospital after he was stabbed in the stomach (alleged suicide attempt). At that time, he told me he knew who killed Kait and was "deciding" whether or not to reveal that. (2) At the request of Detective Steve Gallegos, I talked with Dung at the police station after he was released from the hospital. He provided no further information. All he did was cry. (3) In November, 1989, I contacted Dung (who now was healed up and back to normal) and asked him to come to our home to pick up various items that belonged to him, which we had cleared out of Kait's apartment and had stashed in our garage. His employer at Artwear, Roxanne Cecchini, drove him to our home. I had no chance to talk with him alone, but I handed him a letter begging for his help in solving the case. He gave that letter to Roxanne, who apparently gave it to APD as evidence of harassment.

Manny

Question: Manny Aragon was married to a friend of mine. He has been divorced from her since 1984- t.hey have two children (son and daughter) both in their 30\'s

Asked on Friday, April 27, 2007 at 06:41:30 PM
Reply: Then, if the psychic readings are to be believed, Aragon may not have been the VIP Kait allegedly saw. There were two specific references to the VIP being "mated" in 1989.

the castle, again

Question: Remember, too, that the "castle" might be a metaphor. Castles were sites where powerful men (kings and other nobles) ruled their kingdoms, met with their generals, socialized with their loyal subjects.

Asked on Friday, April 27, 2007 at 03:01:53 PM
Reply: You're right. It might well be a metaphor.

Manny's Castle

Question: I don't think so. Have you seen Manny's house in person? I don't really think there's anything that looks remotely like it up in the foothills. The foothill area that the psychic mentions in the book "Who Killed My Daughter" is located in Sandia Heights/Glenwood Hills area. My cousin was a builder up there in the late late 70's into the 90's, and during Christmas the family would go up there to see the houses with their Christmas lights. There isn't anything that looks like Manny's house up there.

His house on the other hand, is built resembling a crude castle maybe dating back to the 15th century, except for not on that big of scale. You really need to see it to appreciate what I'm talking about.

Asked on Friday, April 27, 2007 at 01:11:11 PM
Reply: My first response, like yours, was the Glenwood Hills area. I'd go out there, day after day, camera in hand, in search of that "castle" that psychics described. (At one point, I was driven away by police, who apprently thought I was staking out a home to burglarize.)

But, when my husband presented me with a map of the area and drew the "clock" that psychic Noreen described with a hand pointing to the position described, that placed the location farther north.

And, when you start looking farther north, you discover incredible mansions that I, for one, was not aware existed.

One tipster told us: “I strongly reacted to the psychic’s description of the house in the mountains where Kait Arquette daughter saw a VIP buy drugs. I know all about those homes and what they are used for. A man I used to do business with in New Mexico got involved with the Colombian cartel. He purchased a number of homes, some with airstrips. That’s how the cartel laundered money. Some of those homes were mansions worth millions of dollars. Rarely did anyone live in them. Occasionally they would be used for visitors of the cartel or other drug transactions.”

Manny's Castle

Question: I did the original posting regarding M. Aragon's castle-like home. I've known all along that the house was built after 1989. However, I was just wondering if he had modeled the design of the place after one one that was in the NE heights--I thought it (and he) might have some sort of connection to a place up there, and maybe the person or persons owning it in 1989.

The connections with persons involved in all kinds of corruption in Albuq. is astounding--gangs, cops, construction, etc. This eye-opener story is worse than any fiction story could ever be! So many of us who have followed this case through the years as Ms. Duncan has kept us appraised truly hope some resolution can be reached soon. We pray the family's perseverence finds answers to their questions.

Asked on Friday, April 27, 2007 at 12:42:39 PM
Reply: Your speculation was a good thought. How do we know what inspires people to construct their fortresses?

However, from what others have posted, this doesn't sound likely.

Aragon's castle house

Question: His house is built like a fortress. I'm sure his vision of the future when he was in his glory days was that of many drive-by shootings. The whole thing, with the exception of the windows, is made out of huge rocks and cement, at least on the outside -- non-penetrating. Very suspecting I would say.

Asked on Friday, April 27, 2007 at 07:54:15 AM
Reply: We'll definitely drive out and look at it when we next visit Albuquerque.

APODACA PAUL {CONFIRMED OUT OF PRISON}

Question: APODACA PAUL ESPANOLA DISTRICT OFC
PROBATION/PAROLE CRIMINAL SEXUAL CONTACT OF MINOR 3RD DEGREE

Asked on Thursday, April 26, 2007 at 10:53:03 AM
Reply: Thank you for that information.

Jackie Schmidt

Question: I read Who killed my daughter and it is one of the best books I have ever read in my entire life. Im sori to hear what happend to your daughter. I hope that you find out what the motive behind her death will come out

Asked on Thursday, April 26, 2007 at 10:25:38 AM
Reply: Thank you.

{Kait Arquette} PAUL R APODACA

Question: It seems the one person connected to any of the theories is Mr. Apodaca. He was at the scene from the get go! If it was the police, his brother, organized crime or what ever, he would absolutely have the answer! What has been done to get the truth out of him? He recently registered with the
New Mexico Sexual Offender on 03/06/2007. Heck, I bet he reads these postings every day!

Asked on Thursday, April 26, 2007 at 09:30:17 AM
Reply: Police have never interviewed him about Kait's case. They say he doesn't want to talk to them.

re: Manny's house

Question: Sorry for all the mis-spellings on last post. Too much coffee this a.m.

Asked on Thursday, April 26, 2007 at 07:42:17 AM

Manny's houe

Question: I drove by there yesterday. OMG. The people who worked on it must have been drunk off the gord, or high on hullicingens or both. What a monstrosity. I'm sure he has done it for effect.

Is he married with kids? Does anyone know?

Asked on Thursday, April 26, 2007 at 07:27:51 AM
Reply: I don't know his current marital situation. I do know he was married at one time. And one newspaper quoted him as mentioning a teenage daughter.

padillas

Question: so weve got padillas with the los padillas whom are connected to the cartels just down the street, we got padillas in business with manny, we got padillas in the police department, we got padillas "defending" corrupt judges and other VIPs at the federal level...

Asked on Thursday, April 26, 2007 at 05:41:47 AM
Reply: "Los Padillas" are directly linked to Jerry L. Padilla, Manny Aragon's business partner in JAM Construction. The four-generation street gang that enforced Jerry's drug operation was run by his brother, Jeffery, while Jerry was in federal prison.

Another "Padilla" you neglected to mention is "Ray Padilla," Dung's close Hispanic friend, who told investigators he and Dung were "like brothers." Click the link to Intimidated Witnesses, and you can read about Ray and his alleged suicide attempt after Kait's murder.

The man that Paul Apodaca told investigators he was there to buy drugs from when he "stumbled upon Kait's car" was Lee Padilla, brother of an APD narc.

So, yes, we do have Padillas all over the place. However, we must bear in mind that it is a very common name in New Mexico.

Prayers

Question: To Kait's Mother and Family: I just picked up your first book in a new classroom library. As a schoolteacher, my heart reaches out to you and your family in light of the students I work with--some just about Kait's age when she died. I will pray that you find some peace, some final conclusion about this beautiful young woman's death. We live in such a broken world. Thank God for your courage! May you continue in your search for the truth.

Love,
JS

Asked on Wednesday, April 25, 2007 at 07:47:58 PM
Reply: Thank you for that kind message.

Aragon's castle

Question: I really don't think his "castle" on Second St. SW was built back in the late 80's. I believe it didn't get started until early 90's. Unless someone out there really knows this information. Please correct me if I'm wrong?

Asked on Wednesday, April 25, 2007 at 06:19:22 PM
Reply: I feel sure you're correct about that.

back 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 next