Displaying 5221 - 5240 of 6106 posts for this case -- (Page 262 of 306)

Read your bookr

Question: I just finished your book and I was just speechless as to the lack of effort and cooperation you received from the "authorties." I also felt close to Kait. We are the same age. As you walked us through her decisions, I relived some decisions I made around the same time. I really felt connected to her. Your book was recommended to me by one of my students, I teach 8th grade. I think it is a great book for both boys and girls. It is captivating, interesting, and has a message that hopefully teens can pick up on, be careful of the decisions you make--you are not indestructable. You and your family have my deepest sympathy. All persons responsible for her death will get what is coming to them, if they haven't already. If the judicial system can't/won't take care of it, God will.

Asked on Tuesday, May 08, 2007 at 07:25:05 PM
Reply: I wrote WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER? as a non-fiction book for adults, to motivate informants and prevent the facts of Kait's case from becoming buried.

I was stunned when the American Library Association chose it as a “Best Adult Book of the Year for Young Adults,” as did the School Library Journal.

I'm gratified that your student introduced you to this book. Thank you for letting me know that.

The person who is being so mean

Question: The person who's writing all these horrible comments sounds like a girl or boy who has been cursed by the devil. A devil worshiper. God will take care of you. Don't you worry about that! What goes around, comes around!

Asked on Tuesday, May 08, 2007 at 02:56:58 PM
Reply: Just feel sorry for him. And for his poor parents. And, if he has a girlfriend, God help her.

The Horrible Poster

Question: I think this pathetic loser is either mildy retarded or mentally ill. Maybe you could block his email or IP address? He is taking up far too much space on this board...maybe he'll end up killing himself. He would be doing everyone a favor.

Good luck to you--one day you'll get the answers you need...I really think you should try consulting with psychics again...I have a feeling they could tell you more.

Asked on Tuesday, May 08, 2007 at 12:37:07 PM
Reply: I'll delete his posts from now on, (including the message you're reacting to, which was posted just below this message from you.) I don't normally delete, because I believe everyone should have a chance to express an opinion, whether it supports ours or not. But, you're right -- he's taking up too much space on the board. Besides, it's taking valuable time away from his video games.

I feel that we've gotten all that we can from psychics. They've steered us where we need to go, which is all they can do. It's now up to us to follow those trails to where they lead.

Have you and do you...

Question: I just completed reading your book and i was amazed at what the police weren't doing. It is almost like you have to solve the case yourself. Have you discovered any new information? Just wondering... but do you still go to that Betty M. Lady? Well I whish you and your family the best.

Asked on Tuesday, May 08, 2007 at 09:17:41 AM
Reply: Thank you for caring. Betty Muench has become a personal friend, but we are no longer seeking psychic assistance.

Out raged

Question: I want to say that I can't imagine what you have gone through. I can't not believe the comments that people have posted. What kind of person would say such things about your daughter? The person writing these awful things is a coward. It takes a big person to type such awful things on a computer. Why don't they face you maybe at the police station and say these things. I feel sorry for the parents of this person. How awful to have such a horrible child. If you don't fight for your child who will? God bless you and your family.

Asked on Monday, May 07, 2007 at 10:49:56 AM
Reply: When you establish a public message board, with no registration required, sick people tend to post there along with normal people. It's a trade off. We don't require registration, because that might prevent tipsters with valid information from posting it.

the idiot

Question: thats about the level of intelligence and mindset i envision in apodaca...

Asked on Saturday, May 05, 2007 at 07:48:38 PM
Reply: Good point. I hadn't thought about that. With Apodaca now out of prison, that's a possibility.
...........................................

P.S. (I'm adding this later, as I'm having second thoughts): No, that post was not by Paul Apodaca. Paul is not a stupid man. He wouldn't post that sort of message. But we know he reads this message board, because one of his relatives contacted us to tell us.

Paul -- please, be aware that the $25,000 reward offer for new information leading to the arrest and conviction of Kait's killers and/or the person(s) behind the killing and/or cover-up is still in effect, as is our guarantee of confidentiality for the person who gives us that information. This is our family's personal reward offer. It won't go through Crime Stoppers or anyone else in authority. No one will know who the information came from. We will follow up on the information and verify it in a manner that won't implicate the tipster.

I tried over and over to get this offer to you while you were in prison, but, since I wasn't on the list of people allowed to contact you, I couldn't do that.

Now that you're out, you're no longer restricted. You can contact us by personal e-mail. Or by writing to us c/o PO Box 27187, Albq. NM 87125. Or by contacting our private investigators, one of whom you've already met.

We don't think you shot Kait. But you were there when it happened. The first two cops at the scene -- Det. Merriman and Officer Wallace -- have told totally different stories about what happened at the scene. You know which one is the truth.

Officer Mary Ann Wallace (dispatched to the scene, in uniform) told our PI she arrived at the scene to find you chatting with Det. Merriman (off duty and out of uniform), and the three of you went together to look into Kait's car, and you seemed excited by all the blood.

You told our PI that you never saw a uniformed officer -- only the one out of uniform (Merriman).

Merriman's account supports yours.

Why is Officer Wallace's story so different?

Please, help us get those stories straightened out.

RUDE!!!

Question: As for the person that is making all of the little remarks about Mrs. Arquettes daughter- this is a site for people that care about this person. If you are so amused with death as of right now, then you obviously have never experienced the death of a loved one. I pray that God soon finds you because you are a noticeably disturbed person. Why do you care so much? I mean really why do you have to take 5 min out of your day to try to hurt someone. I plead that God be with people like you. I pray God helps you before he helps this family. One day you will realize how very wrong and helpless you are. On another note you said "Hail Hitler", umm ya in case you have not noticed... he is in fact dead, so you are praising something of no longer existence..and you like? death....hmmm......please go see a psychiatrist, i am serious. You are probably not that bad of a person, you just think that you are so brave because you are hiding behind a computer. God bless you.

Asked on Saturday, May 05, 2007 at 03:29:08 PM
Reply: He's obviously a very disturbed person. Maybe I should start deleting his posts. He's used up enough space on this board.

Lois Duncan

Question: Your duaghter was killed by that boyfriend if hers cause who else could it be good wishies to you and your family!!

Asked on Saturday, May 05, 2007 at 11:48:58 AM
Reply: If you consult the menu on the web site and click on the link to "suspects," you'll find that there are other possibilities.

Your Daughter

Question: So who thinks I am wrong in saying that I am glad her daughter is dead. Whoever thinks that are FAGs your guys suck balls and should all die... i am so happy that people die. If someone says otherwise I will cut yor face off and eat it like your mother doesnt ever know .

HAIL SATAN
HAIL HITLER
HAIL MUSSOLINI
HAIL YOUR FUCKING MOTHERS DYING
and thank you GOD for allowing people to die. its so fun

Asked on Saturday, May 05, 2007 at 09:27:34 AM

Kait.

Question: I just finished reading your book, "Who Killed My Daughter?" a few days ago. I don't think I've ever read a book that has touched me as much as this one did. Maybe it's because it's a true story. Or maybe it's just because it's heartbreaking. Your daughter was beautiful and didn't deserve to die. I can tell by reading it that she would have gone far in life. I just wanted to let you know that I hope this case gets solved and I'm praying for you and your family.

Asked on Friday, May 04, 2007 at 06:11:01 PM
Reply: We deeply appreciate your kind words and prayers.

last poster

Question: people like you should be executed on the spot!

Asked on Friday, May 04, 2007 at 01:03:46 PM
Reply: It's just some kid who wants attention.

Your daughter

Question: Your daughter is dead. She never loved you anyway. She asked to die. Your book did ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING to help the case and was a pain in the ass to read in school because quite frankly I am glad your daughter is dead. Your book sucked some major balls you hick-whore. You should have been the one that Dung killed. You NEW MEXICAN NAZI. By the way your daughter love big black sweaty balls in her face and nostrils. She was a sick pervert with STD\'s.

Asked on Friday, May 04, 2007 at 09:33:28 AM

Im sorry!

Question: Im reading the book Who Killed My Daughter and it is really good so far, but it is making me mad that the police are only doing so little on the case they should be doing more to help you and your family. I hope you find out who did kill your daughter. Good Luck
You and your family will be in my prayers!

Asked on Friday, May 04, 2007 at 07:16:17 AM
Reply: Thank you.

Question??

Question: What made you want to write a story about your daughter, Kait Arguette?

Asked on Friday, May 04, 2007 at 07:12:41 AM
Reply: To motivate informants and to prevent the facts of Kait's case from becoming buried.

apodaca

Question: didnt at least one of the suspects get knifed or killed after getting out of prison? likely because of the knowledge they possessed regarding kaits murder or the coverup? its interesting apodaca hasnt been silenced since getting out. that ;otentially speaks volumes.

Asked on Thursday, May 03, 2007 at 08:27:11 PM
Reply: Two of the three Hispanic men arrested for Kait's murder were seriously injured after charges were dropped for lack of evidence. Dennis (Marty) Martinez was found in the doorway of his home with his wrist slashed. Miguel Garcia was shot in the stomach. (Both were alleged suicide attempts.) Both men survived.

Robert Garcia, APD's "eye witness," who was alleged to have been the fourth passenger in the shooter's car, but turned out to have been incarcerated on the date of the shooting, is now dead.

Dung was stabbed in the stomach on the date of Kait's funeral (alleged suicide attempt).

Sharon Smith missed Kait's funeral because she was in the emergency room getting a slashed arm stitched up (allegedly bitten by her own dog).

Dung's Hispanic friend, Ray Padilla, who told investigators that he and Dung were "like brothers," had his wrist slashed. (Alleged suicide attempt.) The two women who were with him at the time had their arms and wrists slashed (allegedly to keep Ray company). They all survived.

The only people closely linked to the case who escaped injury were Juve Escobedo, the alleged driver of the hit car, and Paul Apodaca, the first person at Kait's scene.

As you suggest, it's possible someone's looking out for them. Or, maybe, the injuries to all those other witnesses and suspects were coincidental.

Take Another Turn...

Question: Have you wonder taking this crime to America Most Wanted? I think if you ask, they will say yes. The host, John Welsh lost his son. He and you should both have similar emotions to losing a love one. I know you try so i dont want you to take it the wrong way. But, I feel if people knew about this case more, like what happen, the people who didnt read your book will sure have some answers. Maybe this can help. It's a suggestion because just now i found out they cracked a old case about a ex. policemen who molested his daugther a long time ago. I,m sorry if this offended you, but your response to my last comment was so tender and it made me feel good you didnt see all vietnamese people bad. Like you said cops not all cops all bad, its just who they are under control. Their boss make the decisions. I beleive all stoies have a happy ending and yours will too. Thank you for your time again.

Asked on Thursday, May 03, 2007 at 07:23:23 PM
Reply: John Walsh, like most investigative TV shows, does not like to feature cases that involve police corruption and cover-up. Such shows depend upon police departments to provide them with stories
and access to case files. They can't afford to alienate such valuable resources.

Readings

Question: In one of the readings that Nancy did it said something like, there's one of the detectives who agrees with you and then it said it was a man and you were hoping it was Sergeant Lowe, do you know who it she was talking about?

Asked on Thursday, May 03, 2007 at 03:22:08 PM
Reply: I was hoping it was Sgt. Ruth Lowe (female) because I felt -- and still feel -- she was an honest and well intentioned person. However, she appears to have been deliberately cut out of the loop by someone with a higher rank who was orchestrating the investigation. Whenever we attempted to contact Sgt. Lowe directly, we would be told she was out sick.

There are a number of APD detectives, (or former detectives, since many have since retired), who have let us know they agree with us. But they are afraid to speak out or to allow us to reveal their identities.

your book

Question: I just finished your book and it made me mad that the police did so little on the case. I really am sooo sorry for you and hope you find out who did it. You'll be in my prayers

Asked on Thursday, May 03, 2007 at 03:17:09 PM
Reply: Thank you.

SAC in L.A

Question: Did you ever go to SAC in L,A like Gary Miller said to? If so did anything happen?

Asked on Thursday, May 03, 2007 at 03:10:12 PM
Reply: Yes. The SAC, Charlie Parsons, told us he was opening an investigation of the California residents we identified as being involved in the car wreck insurance scam. However, since murder is not a federal crime, the FBI could not investigate Kait's murder.

There's no way for us to know if the fraud investigation truly took place or if he said that to placate us.

possibilities

Question: Is it possible that the case will be solved?

Asked on Thursday, May 03, 2007 at 03:01:30 PM
Reply: It will be if the right person contacts us.

back 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 next