Displaying 5201 - 5220 of 5650 posts for this case -- (Page 261 of 283)

Just wondering.

Question: Do you believe in God? If so, what religion do you follow? Do you think Kait is in Heaven, or do you think her soul is going to be born again in another person's body, like in Gallows Hill? If so, where in the world do you think she will be?

Asked on Friday, September 08, 2006 at 03:10:34 PM
Reply: I don't want to use this message board to discuss religious beliefs -- mine, or anyone else's. I can describe the experiences I've had, if people ask me about them because I describe them in my book. But I can't explain them, and I certainly can't ask anyone else to believe in or interpret them.

Have a question

Question: Do you think you have moved on at all, or do you still feel like she was murdered just yesterday? Do you think about her and this situation all the time? If so, you should try some relaxing techniques.

Asked on Friday, September 08, 2006 at 03:08:43 PM
Reply: Relaxing techniques are great for people who want to relax.

In our case, it's just the opposite. What we need is more energy.

Adjusting to a loss -- like a loved one who died in a traffic accident or from a disease -- is one thing. Fighting a murder and cover-up is something else enirely. In one situation, letting go is appropriate. In the other, it's a cop-out.

Answered by: Kait's momt

precognition

Question: when my grandfather died i was not able to say good bye to him for the last time. and one night as i lay in bed i felt his presence i even saw him in like a candle floating around in my room, his face was in it and he stared at me. i felt scared at the moment and i said "leave, go away" i was afraid. and i pulled my blanket over my head and when i looked again he was gone. i regret that, because if he wanted to say good bye to me or talk to me i ruined it. we do not think he was in any way murdered, but he did have a wound on the back of his head. either he fell or someone hit him. he wasn't found, however, in any circumstance that would lead to a murder. do you consider what i went through precognition? do you know if it matters how old you are to experience precognition, because i was only about 13?

Asked on Friday, September 08, 2006 at 11:46:28 AM
Reply: The term "precognition" refers to the ability to predict things that have not yet happened. So, since your grandfather had already died, your experience was not precognition.

What you describe is a different form of ESP (extrasensory perception). You saw an apparition. I've never had that experience in regard to Kait, although I have heard her voice.

im sorry

Question: mrs. arquette i read your book and looked through this website and i believe that the actual shooter was a police officer because of what i read about what the guy from the out-of-state agency said. and he is very right about the picture of the bullet hole. i mean who better than a police officer to kill someone and have everyone else cover for him, "the police are the authority" you know. they can do whatever they want and nobody will ever find out if they are smart enough to keep it on the low. also a police officer could have been hired to kill kait by those vietnamese drug smugglers. the police was probably promised a large amount of money to do the dirty job, and to keep it secret. corrupt police officers are willing to do that and more to gain power. and that would explain all the mistakes they made and why they didn't want to admit it was not a random shooting. have you and your family considered that possibility? but even if you don't find out who it was that killed your daughter. God gives everyone what they deserve and the killer and all of those behind kait's death will receive their punishment. by the way has kait communicated with you through dreams again? it seems so facinating how that can happen. i took a very special interest in this mystery and i would really like to know who it really was that killed kait.

Asked on Friday, September 08, 2006 at 11:35:27 AM
Reply: Your suggestion certainly cannot be ruled out.

It's also possible that the criminal activity Kait was preparing to expose involved a police officer. (If you want to see an example of that, go to www.realcrimes.com and read about the Peter Klunck killing in Albuquerque.)

No, Kait no longer visits me in dreams. Several years after the murder, I had a "visitation dream" in which she told me, "I can't keep doing this." I demanded to know why, since those dream-visits meant so much to me. She responded, "It's been too long."

That was the last visitation dream.

RIP

Question: Your book spoke to me in a way i couldnt imagin the hardship for you was beyond belive so i say good bye as you have to your daughter...

Asked on Friday, September 08, 2006 at 11:34:22 AM
Reply: Thank you.

kait

Question: Do you think that the police have any thing to do with Kaits murder??

Asked on Friday, September 08, 2006 at 11:24:27 AM
Reply: It's obvious that certain officers were involved in the cover-up. And the fact that the cover-up appears to have started at the scene immediately after the shooting suggests that at least one of the cops who were at the scene knew ahead of time that something of this sort was planned.

We don't know who did the shooting. As you can see from the menu on Kait's home page, we have a surplus of possible suspects.

Answered by: Kait's mom

kait

Question: What were your thoughts after you left the hospital after Dung hold told you wether or not he should tell??

Asked on Friday, September 08, 2006 at 11:22:36 AM
Reply: That incident occurred the day after Kait's funeral, so we didn't have all the information we have now. At that time, I thought he meant that one of his friends killed Kait because she was going to squeal on the car wreck scam. I now believe that he and his friends followed Kait that night and witnessed the murder, but I'm less inclined to think they actually did it.

Whoever did it, Dung knows and is afraid to tell.

Answered by: Kait's mom

second book

Question: I read your book last year, and remember something about a second book on this case that you might write. I have been keeping a close eye out for any writtings but have not come across any. Are you going to write another book..? Also, it must have been hard to share this with everyone, I admire your courage and that you made something possitive out of this tragedy. After reading your book I watch for who I hang out with, always remembering I too could be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Thank you for your courage.

Asked on Thursday, September 07, 2006 at 04:56:07 PM
Reply: Yes, I'm writing a sequel. I don't know when it will be published. We keep receiving new information and I continue adding more chapters.

Answered by: Kait's mom

so sorry

Question: i am reading your book now and would be so sad if this happend to me thank you for your strangth in everything

Asked on Wednesday, September 06, 2006 at 04:13:32 PM
Reply: Thank you for reading the book and for caring about us and about Kait.

kaits murder

Question: when Dennis Martinez called in and said he and his friends were hired by the Vietnamese to kill kait may i ask how come the police didnt pursue this??

Asked on Wednesday, September 06, 2006 at 11:50:02 AM
Reply: They said:

1. First statement: They couldn't find Kait's case anywhere in their records.

2. Then, later -- under pressure from the media -- they weren't sure this was the same Dennis (Marty) Martinez who had been arrested as a suspect in Kait's case, because he now had a different address, (although his Social Security number was the same).

3. The suspect was drunk, and so couldn't be questioned.

Answered by: Kait's mom

Kate's Murder

Question: Who do you think is Responsible for kate's murder and why explain please because im a school boy and i need a second thought behind the murder so write me at.

half_dead_69@yahoo.com

Asked on Wednesday, September 06, 2006 at 11:48:01 AM
Reply: We don't know.

Our problem is not a lack of suspects or of motives. Our problem is too many.

Answered by: Kait's mom

Judge Brennan

Question: Who would that friend be?

Asked on Wednesday, September 06, 2006 at 09:06:32 AM
Reply: I would be sued for libel if I responded to that question.

In fact, the publisher of WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER? refused to allow the police artist's sketch to be included in the book because it so much resembled a political VIP in New Mexico. The publisher was afraid of a law suit.

Judge Brennan

Question: I don't know if you are aware of it, I just want to let you know that there was an article in the Sunday Albuquerque Journal (9/3/06) about Judge Brennan. He is back in Albuquerque. If you can't get it on line, I'd be glad to mail it to you.
Josie S.

Asked on Tuesday, September 05, 2006 at 03:50:21 PM
Reply: Thank you, but I was able to find it on-line.

As I've said before, we have no reason to believe that Judge Brennan was in any way linked to Kait's murder. The significant thing about his arrest was that it opened the lid on a can of worms involving numerous VIPs involved in the New Mexico drug scene over a 20 year period. That tends to support the readings by four different psychics who said Kait was at a party and observed a political VIP buying drugs.

The picture a police artist drew of that VIP, based upon a description by the psychic, Noreen Renier, does not resemble Judge Brennan. It does, however, bear a strong resemblance to one of Brennan's longtime friends.

I admire your strength and determination

Question: Given the circumstances, you are doing everything that you could possibly be doing. As a mother, I would be doing exactly the same thing, regardless of the risks. Putting the information out there as you have brings attention and perhaps more information.

I have read most of "Who Killed My Daughter" (about 20 pages left to read) and was intrigued by your conversation with Dr. Roll. His interpretations of "precognition" and his theory on the different levels that souls can have. It's something that I have always believed in but could not put it into words. Page 242 of the book did that for me.

I wish you all the best and, from one mother to another, never give up!

Asked on Sunday, September 03, 2006 at 01:39:52 PM
Reply: I agree that Dr. Roll's observations are fascinating. (For those who have not read WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER?, Dr. William Roll is a former research associate at the Parapsychology Laboratory of Duke University and past president of the Oxford University Society for Psychical Research.)

Dr. Roll believes that we all experience precognition to some degree. To quote from my book:

He said, "It seems that our family and close friends become tightly united with us, as though we are parts of a single organism, and we sense the pain that will affect other members of that body. ESP impressions about those we are close to often relate to injury or death. Your antenna was extended toward Kait from the time of her birth, and this sensitivity got woven into your creativity. Of course, to people whose minds are closed to these possibilities, it all seems like nonsense, the way it undoubtedly did to you before you opened up to it."

"Why would I suddenly become aware of this now?" I wondered.

"You've been jolted into it," Dr. Roll said. "There aren't many times in our lives when someone we're close to dies violently, and when this happens to a mother, it's a shattering experience. A mother has a multiple identity, because her Self includes her children. In losing your child, you have, in effect, lost a part of your Self, and a shock of that magnitude can have a strong effect on the psyche."

Sorry to hear about this.

Question: Would you say that this whole situation has changed your life for the better? For example, you're a stronger person or now you don't take things for granted as much. Just wondering.

Asked on Saturday, September 02, 2006 at 09:11:30 AM
Reply: No, there's no way my life has been changed for the better.

I am so sorry!

Question: I hope you and your husband understand that it's not your fault that this happened to your daughter. You couldn't have prevented it, so don't feel guilty. Everything happens for a reason, even though you may not think so at the time. Even if you don't find who it was that did it, God knows and will punish him in his own way. I understand that when things like this happen, you want to blame someone, and that's normal. Just remember that it's DEFINATELY not your fault.

Asked on Saturday, September 02, 2006 at 09:07:06 AM
Reply: On a mental level, I know this wasn't our fault. But, on an emotional level, I think all mothers feel responsible for the safety and happiness of their children. And that doesn't abruptly stop when a child reaches his/her eighteenth birthday.

Paul Apodaca

Question: I tried the URL and it told me the page was unavailable. Is there another Web address to check out?

Asked on Friday, September 01, 2006 at 01:02:31 PM
Reply: It may be a temporary problem. I tried it this morning, and it worked for me.

Paul's brother

Question: Is the last poster suggesting that Chief Justice John Brennan was the one and did Mark actually snitch on Brennan?

Asked on Friday, September 01, 2006 at 07:32:16 AM
Reply: No. This incident had nothing to do with Judge Brennan.

Mark Apodaca snitched on his own friends who were involved in the murder with him.

The person who made the original post gave the URL for the web site where the incident is fully described.

Pauls Brother

Question: http://wyomcases.courts.state.wy.us/applications/oscn/DeliverDocument.asp?citeID=208514

I suspect this was him and this is why he needed to be protected in prison. Please correct me if i am wrong.

There may be more than meets the eye here. Notice who the Chief Justice was at the time.

Asked on Thursday, August 31, 2006 at 02:35:12 PM
Reply: Yes, that's the right Mark. And you're right, that probably is why he needed protection. Snitches don't do well in prison.

how are you?

Question: Ms. Duncan
This life must be a stressful one. As a fan, i was just writing to see if you are doing ok, i sent another prayer request for you at my bible study. I know things are hard and i admire you for doing everything you do. when your book comes out i will probally be the first one in my town to buy it. we are here for you, anything new on the case?
katy68

Asked on Thursday, August 31, 2006 at 09:29:36 AM
Reply: Thanks for the support. There is nothing new that I can post here.

back 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 next