Displaying 5121 - 5140 of 5650 posts for this case -- (Page 257 of 283)

Sylvia Browne

Question: Ms. Duncan,
I still think that you should contact sylvia browne, i think she could give you the key to this locked door.

Asked on Sunday, November 05, 2006 at 02:10:31 PM
Reply: For some reason, I don't feel drawn to Sylvia Browne.

the case

Question: At this point in time, do you feel like the case is sitting in a rut, or is slowly coming to an end?

Asked on Sunday, November 05, 2006 at 02:09:27 PM
Reply: We continue to receive new information. Where it's going to lead us, I have no idea. But as long as people continue to contact us with additioinal information, we don't consider the case stagnant.

how are you

Question: anything new?

Asked on Saturday, November 04, 2006 at 12:42:37 PM
Reply: Yes. But we can't post it.

Hi

Question: Well its not a question, but my name is Katie i'm 13 and I was named after you're daughter Kaitlyn. My parents are Dennis And Jennifer. My mom's brothers name is chris and their mother is bonita bryant. I dont know if you remember them but anyways. I was reading your book Point of Violence for a book report and i think its one of the best books by the way but anyway i needed to find out more information about the author so i went to your website, i knew that your daughter had been killed when young but i didnt know too much about it. I read everything on Kaits site and i just cried. I couldnt beleive it. i wish the best of luck to you and you're family on your search. by the way i love everyone of your books that ive read so far and im looking forward to reading more.

Asked on Tuesday, October 31, 2006 at 06:22:25 PM
Reply: Hello, Katie! I certainly do remember your family! Your grandmother, Bonnie, was one of my closest friends when we lived in Albuquerque, and I first met your mom, Jennifer, when she was three. She was a beautiful little girl, and from the pictures she's sent me off and on over the years, you and your sister are equally beautiful. I was so touched when she told me she was naming you after OUR Kaitlyn.

For those of you who have read WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER?, on pg. 40 of the paperback, I describe the gathering at our home following Kait's funeral. In it I say:

"A group of (our son) Brett's friends congregated on the front lawn, reminiscing about Kait, the tagalong kid sister, who had both delighted and exasperated them. One young father wept unashamedly. "Kait's diaper was the first I ever changed!" he sobbed.

That "young father" was Chris Bryant, the uncle of the "Katie" who posted this sweet message.

Answered by: Kait's mom

kait

Question: hi im Hayleigh Trainor of glenford ohio im soo sry about the of your daughter. Right now im reading stanger with my face its one of the best book i have ever read. i really do hope you find your daughters killer. my step brother was hit by a car a was killed so i know what you are going through no charges were put on the man that killed him.

Asked on Sunday, October 29, 2006 at 08:00:25 AM
Reply: I'm so terribly sorry about your stepbrother! What a dreadful thing for your family!

Feeling a "presence"

Question: Lois & Don,

I'm sure that Kait has moved on, but is still able to contact you and work with her angels - the people who have also died since this case began. They are working for the power of good. She is also looking over you and her siblings, nieces & nephews.

My father passed away suddenly when I was 8 (I'm now 34) from natural causes, but I still feel him around occasionally. I don't see anything, but just feel that I'm not alone sometimes - when I'm physically the only person in the room.

My mom is still living and she feels his prescence all the time and sometimes sees glimpses of him walking around our house. It's a very comforting feeling to know that he's "still there".

I know you're tired and weary - this is a very stressful mission - but hang in there. I know Kait is SO proud of you. If she could send you an e-mail that said, "Dear Mother, this is what happened..." I'm sure she would.

I say prayers everyday that will happen.

Blessings and much love to you & yours,
Kim

Asked on Friday, October 27, 2006 at 11:43:05 AM
Reply: A lovely message, Kim. And one I needed to hear. Thank you.

Answered by: Kait's mom

Umm.....

Question: Hi i don't under stand what you r trying to say......
-Laura

Asked on Friday, October 27, 2006 at 08:11:03 AM
Reply: Well, I understand her message totally, and I thank her for posting that.

Kids, who haven't lived long enough to take life tragedies seriously, (after all, every actor they see killed on TV emerges in perfect shape on the next video) don't realize that death is REAL.

They can make jokes about it, because, to them, it's all a video game.

My message to the kids who are posting jokes and crude comments -- I do understand your mindset. After all, I raised five children of my own. But, please, try to understand my mindset as well. The person who was murdered was not an actor. This was MY CHILD! I feel the same way your own mother would feel if you were murdered.

Please, don't make fun of my grief by using this message board to ask your current crush to go to bed with you. There are other message boards more appropriate for such invitations.

Answered by: Kait's mom

A Message for real

Question: Dear everyone on this site,
My name is Elizabeth Welborn... I've been on this site everyday for the past month and i just want to say that if you have REAL information or REAL input.... please write all about it. But if you're bored or something and want something to do then please go to a different site or something because Lois is a hurting former mother and she dosn't need people talking about s*x
And if you just want to write one word like; (hello. -haley) You are just wasting Lois' time by making more junk letters for her to erase. (hence the s*x thing) Anyway, im not to any realation to Lois or haven't even met her but feel very bad about it and i hope you take my letter into consideration........................ And.............. if you want you can e-mail me at ............. hornfan_14@yahoo.com.................

Thank you....
Elizabeth Wilborn

Asked on Friday, October 27, 2006 at 08:09:28 AM
Reply: Thank you for posting that, Elizabeth.

Answered by: Kait's mom

hello

Question: Hi, I've been following your case for a number of years now, and I was wondering, and hoping that you might have some new information that you could post on this page, I check back ever so often. Also, on your old page, you had parts of your new book The Tally Keeper, have you been able to write new material for the sequal? You and your family are in my prayers, good luck on finding an ending, and God Bless

Asked on Thursday, October 26, 2006 at 10:36:45 PM
Reply: You're right -- I should include links to excerpts from the sequel. I'll try to find the time to do that in the near future.

Solving the Mystery

Question: Me and a friend at school have been thinking about the murder and we thought that if you found the bullet, then you could trace it to the gun or the type of gun, then with todays technology you could find all the gun sales places in Albuquerque New Mexico, then find who bought the gun of that type and trace thee recipt to the killer. That's what we thought. In our library class we are researching you and your books and we just had a few questions

-What inspired you to write?
- If you had to choose, what would be your favorite story? why?
- What made you write about your daughters death?
-If you had one wish what would it be?

Thank you so much and we are bery sorry for your loss

Cleburne students

Asked on Wednesday, October 25, 2006 at 08:01:53 AM
Reply: According to the police, no bullets were found. Not in Kait's car (despite the hole in the door frame) and not in Kait's body (despite two entrance wounds and no exit wounds.)

If you want to ask questions about my books, please, send me a personal e-mail from my "Lois Duncan" web site. I would like to confine this message board to Kait's case.

Answered by: Kait's mom

I'm so very sorry for your loss

Question: First of all, I apologize for the inconsiderate bufoons who email you and seem to make fun of this tragedy. I'm very sorry.

I can't imagine your pain, or your frustration with what appears to be an absolutely corrupt system there in your area. Just keep plugging away, someday, someone will hopefully listen.

As a parent myself I don't know if I would be able to maintain my sanity if something like this were to happen to my little one's.

Please accept my heartfelt sympathy for your loss, and my hope that someday, the people responsible will pay with thier freedom, or their lives.

William

Asked on Wednesday, October 25, 2006 at 01:38:12 AM
Reply: Thank you.

Answered by: Kait's mom

I still know

Question: I still know what they did that summer

Asked on Monday, October 23, 2006 at 08:50:31 PM

Kait Arquette

Question: I'm very distressed to learn there has not been a close to this case. Have you recently been able to *communicate* with Kait? Although some people are skeptical of our connection to the afterlife, I believe it does exist.

Continued blessings to you and your family. Please take comfort in knowing that many people are praying for you and your family.

Asked on Monday, October 23, 2006 at 07:28:11 AM
Reply: I have not felt Kait's presence for a long time. Perhaps she has "moved on" to a different realm.

But I have continued to receive input from Someone or Something -- with information coming in dreams or sudden bursts of insight, which our P.I. follows up on and verifies.

I don't know how to explain this. Perhaps all parents of murdered children experience it.

what happend to the email?

Question: I remember previously an email was posted to the Arquette family from Dung Nguyen admitting he was guilty. Was it fake? My deepest regards to the you and your family. I love your books and I hope you will get some justice.

Asked on Saturday, October 21, 2006 at 11:10:20 AM
Reply: Hotmail was not legally permitted to give us information about the source of that e-mail confession without a request from the Albuquerque Police Department or the FBI.

Both APD and the FBI refused to make that request.

You are amazing

Question: I am doing a book report on Who Killed my daugther? and we have to dress up like our charector and pretend we are them i want to say that i am honored to be doing this book report on you and i think you are the most wonderful person i really hope that whoever killed your daugther gets what is coming to them. Please send me an e-mail sometime it is sk8ergurl0922@yahoo.com i would really love to talk to you about what you have gone through
~*~Ariel~*~

Asked on Monday, October 16, 2006 at 06:51:05 AM
Reply: Thank you for choosing me for your book report project, Ariel. There really is nothing to tell you about "what I have gone through" that is not in WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER? or on this web site.

Hello

Question: Hi i just finished reading your book and it almost made me cry. I was also wondering if you ever followed up on finding Rod because that could help finding out where she exactly was on the night of the shooting during the time gap. Good luck!!!
p.s love all your books. your my favorite author, i especially love Daughters of Eve

Asked on Sunday, October 15, 2006 at 09:05:31 AM
Reply: Thank you.

Answered by: Kait's mom

suggestion

Question: this is not a question rather an idea, that will take work and there is no garuntee of success but the working of another angle. don't wish to write it on here. and if the corrupt are watching this they are just waiting for someone to say something to bother them to the point they feel they must retaliate. write me find out my suggestion. you may have already thought of it but worth hearing.

Asked on Friday, October 13, 2006 at 10:37:27 AM
Reply: This web site is not rigged to access the identities and/or e-mail addresses of anyone who posts on the message board. If you have personal suggestions to make or information to give us, please, send it by private e-mail.

And, having said that, I have to add that we just got home from a trip to find our e-mail isn't working. So, don't think we're ignoring you if you send us information and we don't immediately respond.

Answered by: Kait's mom

on tv 10/13/06 robbery fla. lawerance storer

Question: really don't get your questions asked to anyone what is the difference if the police had beeen chasing knowing armed and he turned and was killed by the cops. feel the pros. there are a bunch of dumb Asses to even persue. if they have ever been robbed at gun point bet things would have been different you all won't be airing this show. we live in va and can bet you if someone robs my home bus. and god willing they will die! work to hard to make someone else rich. there is NO justice for the working man just the thugs.

Asked on Friday, October 13, 2006 at 10:26:32 AM
Reply: Isn't this a sad commentary!!!

Answered by: Kait's mom

brother in-law murdered

Question: My brother in law was murderd on june 26, 2006 his name was Darren Mears. The murcer is still at large the San Francisco police have come to a hult. I was wondering if there was a way to contact you and see if you can help us on any leads. Thank you Telia
contact info:
mercedezml@yahoo.com

Asked on Wednesday, October 11, 2006 at 10:12:04 PM
Reply: Not being investigators, and being so impotent that we can't even solve our own child's case, we're not people who can help you. I suggest you go to the realcrimes.com website and post this message on their message board. There may be others in your situation in the San Francisco area who will relate to your situation and be able to advise you.

Answered by: Kait's mom

how are you

Question: Hello i was just dropping a line to see how you are doing, I hope that you and your family are well.

Asked on Monday, October 09, 2006 at 12:12:22 PM
Reply: We're okay. Thank you for asking.

back 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 next