Displaying 5101 - 5120 of 5650 posts for this case -- (Page 256 of 283)

Question: May God send an Angel to scream the truth to the heavens above.

Asked on Tuesday, November 14, 2006 at 07:45:14 AM
Reply: Not only for us, but for thousands of other families in our same situation. Please, visit the Real Crimes website that my husband and I have created at www.realcrimes.com, to help other families in our situation keep their loved ones' stories from becoming buried and forgotten.

And that "Angel" you pray for isn't going to suddenly drop from the heavens. He or she is already here and is wrestling with a hard decision. Speak out or don't speak out?

I am out now

Question: fyi
due to the grace of god I was out in a couple days but how dare them try to keep me in the same building with him. that was wrong.

still in alb
god bless you.

Asked on Monday, November 13, 2006 at 09:21:42 AM
Reply: When is your trial? Do you have a good defense attorney?

Answered by: Kait's mom

you are correct

Question: I am sorry for your loss, but i need to be careful. I am the only living witness left and they need me dead. I am not supposed to make it to trail, last week I was railroaded by the law and it make get worse. I can trust no one but I am here for you and some others. I am not safe but I can't talk about it. Trail is near and heat is on. They locked me up with the serial murder. I have to go. pray for me

Still in alb.

Asked on Monday, November 13, 2006 at 09:17:37 AM
Reply: If you will send us your information by private e-mail at loisduncan@arquettes.com, we guarantee confidentiality.

Answered by: Kait's mom

?

Question: Hello Mrs. Arquette My name is Rebecca and I am 21 I have had your book " Who Killed my Daughter" since I was in the 6th grade and I started the book last night and finished it today. I wish I could help you or had information, I even feel guilty for posting on the message board because I know it was intended for the solving in the case. However, your book has touched me in a way that I am not even sure of yet, my heart and mind went out to your family with every page, but your book also made me think about this world in a different light as well, I am just so sorry for what the APD and who ever you have not found yet has made you go through. Anyway I just felt like I had to say something to you. From everything I have read and reading your books alone I think you are a remarkable woman and I wish the best of luck. One more thing, I am sure you couldn't but I have to offer, if you coud use any kind of help at all, stuffing envelopes, monitoring sites, anything to help you in any way for your case or anything, I would be more than happy to help you in anway. I am sorry for the long message, I am a rambler. Good luck in all Rebecca

Asked on Monday, November 13, 2006 at 03:12:07 AM
Reply: Thank you for your offer of help, Rebecca. It is greatly appreciated. At this point I think we have the "busy work" under control, but it's good to know that help is available if we need it.

Let her soul rest

Question: I know you must be hurting, but don't you think it would be kind to Kait to let her soul rest? If you just keep this thing going and going she will never find peace on the other side. I know as her mother you think keeping her case alive may be the best answer but maybe you should think again. Dwell on the good Kait has done in her life, not only on the terrible ending of her life.

Asked on Sunday, November 12, 2006 at 09:08:31 PM
Reply: My personal belief is that Kait's soul will not be injured by our efforts to find out who took her life and what the motive was.

But I know that MY soul would suffer if I didn't do everything possible to get this case solved so the killers won't continue to murder other victims.

question for Lois

Question: ok well this isn't a question well it is too but i am reading this book right now and yet i haven't cried, not that i don't think it's heartbreaking but it had made me think. And lois are you still working on this case? and what that physici said is that really true?

please write back soon, Nicole lewis, 14

Asked on Sunday, November 12, 2006 at 02:38:47 PM
Reply: Yes, wwe are continuing to work on this case. Some of what psychics have told us has proven accurate. Some has not.

Police Tactics. 2006. NOV. 9 TUE.

Question: BE AWARE.
_________________________________
Police Tactics:
(1) MY OBSERVATION: the good cop, bad cop routine is often
used to bamboozle, innocent people to "confess"
(2) this good cop, bad cop routine is kinda like
a two card monty scam, with no pea under either card or shell.
The scam is you are tricked into thinking there is ONE
pea under the shell. kinda like the Democrat/REPUBLICAN
shell game currently going on.
________________________________________-
watch out, if not careful, this police trickery can
cause serious, serious problems for you the innocent
(never been arrested or even detained) citizen. WATCH OUT.
lying, falsifying, fabricating cops won't think twice
into railroading YOU. that's what the police union is for.
INDOCTRINATE recruit cops to keep their mouth shut,
or they will get a bullet in their HEAD by their fellow "peace
officers." By the way, "peace officer" is a police union
term. And so is police "officer."
____________________________________
FIGHT BACK !
TAX PAYING CITIZEN.
_______________________________________

Asked on Thursday, November 09, 2006 at 07:56:16 PM
Reply: Thank you for sharing that information.

hi i think your an awsome athour

Question: i had just rescently gotten hooked on your books i love them!!!!!
my question is how do you come up with the best most suspenceful ending??i write for fun some myster stories but my eding or so short! if you would please help me i would love it
your friend
Brooke

Asked on Thursday, November 09, 2006 at 07:48:34 PM
Reply: I don't want to use this particular web site to discuss writing, since this site is for Kait.

But, in this one case, I WILL respond by saying, the only way to learn how to write is by sitting down and doing it. Writing is a self-taught craft. There are no short cuts. You have to keep experimenting and writing and re-writing, over and over, until you make your story work.

Answered by: Kait's mom

Who killed my daughter?

Question: Mrs. Arquette,
I dont want to make this a long message, so I'll try to be brief.
Up until a few days ago, I had not heard of your books..or your child, Kaitlynn. My 12 year old daughter had to find a book about a person to write a biography type project for her school. She chose "Chapters, Growth as a writer". She has done a magnificent job of "pretending" to be you for the project. She even has to dress as close to what you would wear as possible. She will stand on our town square and read your biograhy to people as if she were you. She included in her paperwork the information about Kaitlynn. This astounded me. I went to our local library and got "Who killed my Daughter?". I read that book in one sitting. Your tragedy has struck a chord very deeply with me. I, too, have 5 children. I have a "Kaytie", we call her Kate. She, too, has a distinguishing mark on her face...not the dimple, but an odd birthmark...
I will continue to read your books and to keep up on new information that you post, or hopefully I oneday see all over the news networks...WITH a solution and an outcome that allows you to finally breathe again.

My heart goes out to you and your family. My daughter wants me to be sure to tell you that she is reading all of your books just as fast as her eyes will let her!

Take care,
Liddie
liddietrenholm@hotmail.com

Asked on Thursday, November 09, 2006 at 04:11:54 PM
Reply: My thanks to YOUR Kate for choosing me for her project. I assume she presented me dressed in jeans and a T-shirt, which is my normal garb. And barefoot. And wearing bifocals.

This website

Question: Hello Mrs. Duncan Arquette,

I am a junior level college student who is studying to be a junior high teacher. Our professor asked our class to study famous authors. The idea is to include various authors in future lesson plans. I chose to research your work. I am completely blown away not only by your remarkable success, but also by your tragic loss of Kait. This website is an excellent idea. I wish only the best for you and your family.

Sincerely,
E.V.
Illinois

Asked on Wednesday, November 08, 2006 at 09:19:30 PM
Reply: Thank you.

Good Omen

Question: Are you aware they arrested a suspect in the east mountain triple murder case?

Asked on Wednesday, November 08, 2006 at 08:06:04 PM
Reply: I'm very aware of that arrest. I've been praying for that for years. I know Joan Shirley, the mother of Kevin, who was one of the murdered boys. I hope with all my heart that the right person has been arrested and,if so, will be convicted.

I don't want Joan and the parents of the other victims to go through what we did when suspects were arrested in Kait's case. Arrest closes the case. So no more investigation will ever be done, even if the suspects were not the real killers.

In Kait's case, the evidence against the accused killer was fabricated. APD's "eye witness" turned out to have been in jail when Kait was shot, yet APD still considers him an "eye witness".

My heart goes out to Joan and the parents of those other beautiful boys. I pray that this brings closure.

More Information

Question: You said that you have received more information. Can you approximate how long it will be before a result, who did it, or who was involved?

Asked on Wednesday, November 08, 2006 at 02:27:35 PM
Reply: No, I can't.

Answered by: Kait's mom

I am sorry for ur loss

Question: wen wil u know wut reallt happed to ur daughter??

Asked on Wednesday, November 08, 2006 at 08:24:55 AM
Reply: Good question. No answer.

hi

Question: Ms. Duncan,
have you personally checked out the new sensingmurder show? And I must ask why have you never not felt drawn to Sylvia Browne. She has helped solved and lead many clues to several murder cases, I please beg you to consider her, I really think she can help you? -Seth

Asked on Wednesday, November 08, 2006 at 07:51:39 AM
Reply: I wasn't originally aware of that show. But I've now watched it. I have doubts that they will want Kait's case, because we've already utilized some of the same psychics they're using.

However, you never can tell. We gratefully welcome all efforts to obtain publicity for Kait's case. Maybe they'll be eager for the challenge of using different psychics and getting different responses.

I'm not drawn to Sylvia Browne because of feedback I've received from people who had personal readings with her and have told me they were "ripped off." They described those "rip-offs" in ways that were very convincing.

We've utilized other psychics, who have been extremely helpful. But I think we'll skip Sylvia.

To melissa

Question: I did as you requested, I sent a brief, but informative email to the provided address. Maybe this will help the Arquette Family. I hope it does. Best wishes to all.

Asked on Tuesday, November 07, 2006 at 07:24:25 AM
Reply: Again -- thanks.

sensingmurder@granadausa.com

Question: Recieved an email back from The Discovery Channel about their new show Sensing Murder (see above post about sending an email to them). It said they are looking into new cases and will start reviewing them this winter. If Kait's case gets chosen, they will email me back. I will then refer them directly to Mrs. Arquette.

I think if they get enough requests (HINT,HINT), they will do an episode about Kait. So, please, everyone send emails about Kait.

sensingmurder@granadausa.com

Melissa
Oregon, Ohio

Asked on Monday, November 06, 2006 at 10:41:23 PM
Reply: That's great, Melissa. thank you.

Kait

Question: So, you don't know who killed your daughter exactly?
Why do you go by Lois Duncan when you write your books and in "Who Killed My Daughter" you go by Mrs. Arquette? I haven't read the whole book of "Who Killed My Daughter."
I've read all your books and they are great. My older brother read them in middle school when i was in fifth grade and when i went to his school I started on your books right away. They were great. I am so sorry about your daughter. I can't tell you that I feel the same way you do because I have never lost someone that tragdically. I hope that everything has turned out to be ok......Im in sixth grade.
I don't want to put my name because someone might track me down. Laugh out loud!

Asked on Monday, November 06, 2006 at 06:58:28 PM
Reply: I write under "Lois Duncan" because I was writing professionally long before I married my husband, "Don Arquette." If I'd changed my name on my books, it would have been like starting my career all over again. In "real life," I'm "Lois Arquette"; as a writer, I'm "Lois Duncan."

ref: an earlier posting

Question: You said there has been new developments but that you can't post them.

Is the information in the good to ending your investigation? And will you ever be able to share with us on this board a conclusion if there is one?

Asked on Monday, November 06, 2006 at 01:02:29 PM
Reply: Our private investigator is following up on the new information. If it proves accurate, it will certainly have a strong effect on Kait's case. That's all I can say about it, because the people this information implicates probably read this message board.

If this leads to a conclusion, I will definitely post it here. I will shout it from the rooftoops!

sensingmurder@granadausa.com

Question: I sent an email requesting that Kait's case be reviewed. I urge regular posters (or new) to do the same.

sensingmurder@granadausa.com

Asked on Sunday, November 05, 2006 at 06:37:47 PM
Reply: Thank you.

hello

Question: to this day, do you burst into tears. My dad died a year ago and when i think about him i cry. I have also been experiencing a great deal of depression. Did you ever see anyone for depression? When my dad was gone at first, i bottled up all of my feelings and kept to myself. I am now paying for it by suffering from depression coming at random times.

Asked on Sunday, November 05, 2006 at 02:28:08 PM
Reply: No, I don't burst into tears. Although, of course, I continue to grieve, as does everyone in the family.

I have never seen a therapist or grief counselor or taken any medication for depression. If the time ever comes when I appear in court to present information about Kait's case, I can't afford be the target of a defense attorney who tries to discredit my testimony by stating that I have "a history of mental and/or emotional instability."

back 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 next