Displaying 4961 - 4980 of 6106 posts for this case -- (Page 249 of 306)

Just Wondering

Question: Hi My name is Nicole and I was just wondering if you and your family have ever thought of taking your Daughters Murder and showing it on 48 hours mystery or AMW or Cold CAse files or any of those murder shows, because i was just thinking that you might get somes tips on your daughters murder.

Asked on Monday, November 19, 2007 at 05:06:55 PM
Reply: It's a good suggestion, Nicole. But people can't just "take their murder story" and "show it" on those top rated TV shows. Those shows have literally thousands of cases to choose from, and THEY have to choose YOUR case, not the other way around.

When WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER? came out, Kait's case was feathered on Good Moring American, Larry King Live, Unsolved Mysteries, Sally Jessy Raphael, Inside Edition, and many other shows.

Today it's an "Old Case." It's not in great demand.

hi iam alejandra

Question: well iam alejandra and iam very sorry that your daughter died i know you must still be wondering who killed her well me and my sister were reading the story and i was thinking is she had a second boyfriend then probably her first boyfriend which was dun or probably rod or her girlfriend probably were one of them first of one of her boyfriends probably found out and killed or her girlfriend was probably jealous of her and iam very sorry i know how you must feel because i have a daughter too take care very much and i was wondering where you can find the book who killed my daughter i live in concord california bye

Asked on Sunday, November 18, 2007 at 10:44:27 PM
Reply: Thank you for your interest in Kait's case. WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER? can be ordered from on-line bookstores like Amazon.com.

eye on albuquerque

Question: Mrs. Arquette,
I have been conversing with people on the site, Eye on Albuquerque, and I think I've been talking with one police officer. I'm not sure if he is a police officer now or retired. He keeps repeating himself over and over about how it happened to keep Kaitlyn quiet but never adds anything of interest....I see what you and your family have been dealing with all these years. If all the police officers are like this guy, I don't know how you dealt with the Albuquerque police for as long as you did. He has been contradicting himself, saying that some crimes are never solved. I guess my hopes were to get the case reopened for you and your family and something turn out of it, but I guess this blog is the wrong place to go. Maybe the police officers on this blog just want to let out frustrations. You would think they would just want to get stuff off their chest that might be helpful as well, but I guess not. Sorry for not being able to help more.

Asked on Sunday, November 18, 2007 at 05:52:26 PM
Reply: It's interesting that your police officer correspondent keeps telling you Kait was killed "to keep her quiet," when APD's official position is that it was a "random shooting" and she "just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time."

Thank you for your efforts and for understanding our frustration.

Who killed my daugter the movie

Question: Hello
I'm Bryan and my class in school was reading the book and ever person in my class felt so sad that this happened. One student said that there was a movie on this book and out teacher was looking for it but could not find it anywhere. i was woundering if you knew of anywhere my teacher could get it?

Asked on Friday, November 16, 2007 at 04:59:58 PM
Reply: There's no movie.

I received many offers for film rights, but refused to sell them, because I have learned the hard way ("I Know What You Did Last Summer") that once an author lets Hollywood take over, that author has no control over what is done. Hollywood can turn that story into anything they want.

I don't want Kait's true story to be fictionalized.

Junior Research Project

Question: Hi, my name is Sarah
I chose you as my author to do a 6 page biography and powerpoint for my junior research project. The main section of my paper is devoted to telling my school about your daughters murder. I have done lots of research and found your websites extremely useful. In one week I will be reading your book Who Killed My Daughter? and writing another paper on it and I am looking very forward to it. I know you will find out who is responsible for Kaitlyn's murder and you're doing a wonderful job at keeping people informed. Don't loose faith!

Asked on Monday, November 12, 2007 at 10:23:17 AM
Reply: Thank you, Sarah.

Eye on Albuquerque website

Question: http://eyeonalbuquerque.blogspot.com/2007/11/eye-poll-white-washed.html#c3983238072786849990

Asked on Sunday, November 11, 2007 at 10:41:43 PM
Reply: The comments are interesting -- especially the ones that were posted by cops accusing me of "meddling" in the case (because I gave APD information about the car wreck scams? Aren't you supposed to give information to athe police?) On the other hand, they also accuse me of telling lies in order to protect my daughter's reputation. If it was that important to me to protect her reputation, I would have gone along with the "random shooting" scenario.

eye on albuquerque

Question: Go to the post called Eye Poll: White Washed and scroll down to the November entries.

Asked on Sunday, November 11, 2007 at 10:32:59 PM
Reply: Thanks. I found it.

eye on albuquerque

Question: Mrs. Arquette,

I was reading messages on this site and read the "eye on Albuquerque" posting. I went to this website and there is, in fact, a few postings about Kaitlyn's case. Of course, it is anonymous, but people are out there trying to help you and your family solve your daughter's murder. They would like to see the case reopened and witnesses to be interviewed. Keep your chin up..........maybe something will come out of it if enough people care enough to try and do something about the injustice you and your family encountered.

Asked on Sunday, November 11, 2007 at 09:34:08 PM
Reply: Thanks for checking into that.

Dung Nguyen

Question: I just finished reading Who Killed My Daughter? and it was horrifying. I noticed one thing that was interesting though. One of the Vietnamese in California was named Minh Nguyen Duy or something similar to that. I was wondering if it was ever investigated why Kait's boyfriend and this guy in California have the same name. I was also wondering if Rod ever got back to you after you put that note on Kait's grave.

Asked on Saturday, November 10, 2007 at 11:04:01 AM
Reply: There are only a dozen or so Vietnamese names, the Nguyen is one of the most common. Dung Nguyen and that attorney are not related.

Yes, Rod did contact us. He is not the person who took Kait to the "Desert Castle." However, he was, indeed, her secret second boyfriend and was taking her to movies and out for coffee on all those nights when Dung was out with his friends.

School Project

Question: Hi, my names taylor.
I'm doing a project on this book and i was wondering if you could possibly send me a video on the interview that Lois Duncan had with Larry king.
If you have any information on this please e-mail me at
taylork94@comcast.net

Taylor

Asked on Thursday, November 08, 2007 at 03:36:44 PM
Reply: Hello, Taylor,

I don't know how one would go about getting a copy of a Larry King broadcast from 1992. Larry King, himself, probably doesn't have one.

Media Interested

Question: Hi,
I know that AMW and other shows go after new news, but it seems like a good time to be vocal, with Richardson running for president. I thought you'd like to know on page 72 of this month's playboy he's asked about border patrol, and he says "also, I vetoed legislation that said local law enforcement couldn't cooperate with federal enforcement agencies." I think he should be asked to put his money where his mouth is, and allow FBI in to look at Kait's murder. Perhaps some letters to Playboy asking about this matter? The sad thing is I think I could like him, if I didn't know the APD was allowed to be so corrupt. It really doesn't speak well for him as president that he allows this level of corruption to fester.
Just some thoughts!

Asked on Thursday, November 08, 2007 at 04:23:41 AM
Reply: I don't know much about Richardson, so I can't voice an opinion about his qualifications for president. However, the more I learn about the FBI, the more I have come to believe that they have their own agenda and nobody can sway them from following it. If they had wanted to get involved in Kait's case, they would have found a way to do so.

The Tallykeeper

Question: I read below that this book wasn't published. Why not? That seems kind of weird but i may just not have all the right information. I'm only on the 16th chapter of Who Killed My Daughter? and I think this is horrible and someone should have down or said something by now that points to who has done this. I will keep you family in my hert Mrs. Lois

Asked on Thursday, November 08, 2007 at 03:07:39 AM
Reply: THE TALLY KEEPER hasn't yet been published because of a non-compete clause in the contract for WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER?. This issue is being resolved.

Hello again

Question: awhile ago i emailed you, you probably dont remember me though, Macey and i told you how i wished there was some way i could help you even though i know i cant and how i am only 13, your response was "macey you may be "very young" but you are also very wonderful, you are exactly the kind of person need in this messed up society that we live in" <-- those were your exact word :)

but i started thinking more about your book lately and i thought of a few questions:

-Have you seen or heard from dung since he got with a girl that looked like kait? (or so some people say looked like kait)

-Have you came across any new leads that would lead you any closer to finding who pulled the trigger that tragic night?

-whatever happened to sharon smith?

Asked on Wednesday, November 07, 2007 at 10:12:53 AM
Reply: Hello, Macey,

No, we haven't seen or heard directly from Dung since November of 1889. When we sent him a copy of a flyer we were offering for information about Kait's death, his girlfriend called the police and accused us of harassment.

We don't have any new leads pointing directly to the triggerman. (We suspect the triggerman was hired.) But we do have information about various people involved in the cover-up.

Sharon moved out of state and is going by a different name. She told me she fled the state in fear for her life. She told an investigator she moved because of a wonderful job offer. At any rate, she's no longer in Albuquerque.

Eye on Albuquerque

Question: I posted a message about Kaitlyn and this website on the Eye on Albuquerque website. Whomever is in charge took it right off.

Asked on Tuesday, November 06, 2007 at 08:35:38 PM
Reply: VERY interesting.

Who killed my daughter?

Question: Why did you belive that the shooting was not random?

Asked on Tuesday, November 06, 2007 at 10:52:05 AM
Reply: If you click on the link on the post beneath this one, that takes you to the headline article in the November 2007 issue of the John Cooke Fraud Report, you can answer that question for yourself.

New Article

Question: This is a link to an article is in the November 2007 issue of the John Cooke Fraud Report, the national trade journal for insurance claims investigators. Their interest in this case is still going strong.

Asked on Monday, November 05, 2007 at 04:01:58 PM
Reply: Click here to view the PDF file http://www.realcrimes.com/john.cooke.report.pdf

Answered by: Webmaster

cops

Question: there is blog called eye on Albuquerque. Lot\'s of cops post there anonymously. Retired cops too. It seems like they have no fear of anyone knowing who they are so it must really be anonymous.

Asked on Monday, November 05, 2007 at 01:18:49 PM
Reply: Thank you for sharing that information.

It wouldn't be appropriate for me to post there. But there's no reason why the rest of you couldn't do that. People can google that blog and get the URL and then post a link to this Web site.

That would be a great thing to do.

Loved your book

Question: i loved your book so much! it was so intersting, are you planning on publishing a new book?

Asked on Sunday, November 04, 2007 at 09:21:40 AM
Reply: I'm currently working on a children's book called NEWSPAPER FOR DOGS. It's a sequel to my very old, out-of-print children's book, HOTEL FOR DOGS, which has been purchased by Dreamworks. HOTEL FOR DOGS will be a major motion picture starring Emma Roberts (Nancy Drew) and Don Cheadle (Oceans Thirteen).

Question

Question: my question is in the book ''Who killed my daughter'' what do you think your characters physical and personality traits were?

Asked on Saturday, November 03, 2007 at 12:04:37 PM
Reply: Like the post below this one, I assume this is an assignment for school. I suggest you keep a notebook and pencil next to you as you read the book. Make a list of the principal "characters" (who aren't "characters" at all, but real people) and jot down your personal impressions of their personalities based upon their statements and actions.

Physical descriptions will be easy. The book contains photographs of every member of the family and of Kait's boyfriend, Dung Nguyen.

who killed my daughter

Question: HI I AM MAYA ZULFIQAR.i WANTED TO ASK HOW CAN YOU DESCRIBE YOUR CHARACTER IN WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER?

Asked on Saturday, November 03, 2007 at 11:57:40 AM
Reply: I assume this is an assignment for school. If so, I'm sure your teacher wants you to read the book and make your own assessment of my character.

back 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 next