Displaying 4821 - 4840 of 5650 posts for this case -- (Page 242 of 283)

so sorry

Question: This is in no way helpful, but I'm so sorry for your loss. You don't know me, but I feel like I know you and your family, because many while I was maybe fifteen (I'm 41 now) I received your book "how to write and sell Personal Experiences." I've read it maybe 25 times since then (still periodically trying to break into an ever tougher business, and you talked about your kids so much. I was just so sorry to hear of your loss, and I pray that you will find the evidence you need, and, more importantly, a sense of peace at last.

[from Naomi Dathan]
naomi@naomidathan.com

Asked on Friday, April 20, 2007 at 12:41:12 PM
Reply: Thank you for caring about us and about Kait, Naomi.

The book you refer to was written many years ago, and the marketing information is long out-dated, but the "how-to" part remains valid. I wish you luck with your own career as a writer. And, yes -- after reading that book, you certainly must feel as if you know all of us personally.

[from inquiring mind]

Question: i was reviewing the post and noticed that someone posted a message wanting to know what was on the curb next to the car, i believe in response to this question you stated that it was her brains and blood. My question in response to that is that if kaitlin was shot with a small caliber leaving only fragments and no exit wounds how is it possible that her brains or blood ended up outside the car on the passenger side? also, you stated that you suspect there were two handguns used, which in turn leads to my next question. Is it possible that kait was shot outside of her car on the passenger side and then placed back in her car. What were the blood patterns at the scene? it seems as if she was shot from the driver side of the car blood should have projected back towards the shooter and the driver side door. are these the only photos availbale?

Asked on Tuesday, April 17, 2007 at 08:44:36 PM
Reply: The spillage in the street on the passenger's side of Kait's car occurred when the medics were removing her from the car to place her in the ambulance. They removed her from the passenger's side.

I don't think she was shot outside the car and placed back in the car because the two bullets shattered the driver's side window.

However, we, too, find the blood patterns confusing. Our PI went down to the APD evidence room and inspected Kait's clothing. Although the shots both entered the left side of her head, all the blood is on the right side of her clothes.

We know for a fact that those are not the only photos that were taken. But they are the only photos we've been allowed access to. In responding to a post below this one, I mentioned how a case can be derailed simply by seeing that certain information is withheld from the case file. In Kait's case, the reports about the second day work-up on her car and the photos taken during that work up have mysteriously vanished, although the people who performed that work-up tell us they filed the reports and sent additional copies to the homicide detectives.

When we submitted a Freedom of Information Act request for case photos, the head of the photo lab exclaimed to us, "I don't understand this! We don't have all the stuff we're supposed to have!" Someone apparently had sneaked into the photo lab and removed the negatives.

Sent my apologies to Lois Duncan

Question: Dear Lois Duncan and The Arguette,

I'm really sorry about your lost. I read your book and it really touch me in a way. I lost a love one before so I also feel the pain you feel. It must really hurt to lose a daughter and the police trying to hide all traces. Because of your story I appreciate life more. Hope you find Kaith's killer and get justice. I hope you don't see all Vietnamese people bad because I'm Vietnamese and just 15 who respect you and your family a lot. Your daughter right God will punish the bad at the end. You also show me not all psychic is greedy and cons. I really do hope you and your family the best. Best wishes

Asked on Tuesday, April 17, 2007 at 07:26:09 PM
Reply: Thank you for your good wishes. Of course, we don't think all Vietnamese are bad. There are many wonderful Vietnamese people.

And we don't think all COPS are bad. There are many honest, well-intentioned police officers. But in all too many cases they are under the control of less honest "superiors."

It doesn't take much to derail an investigation. Telling a stenographer to omit certain information from a report she is typing up; telling a cop NOT to question a particular individual; overloading an investigating officer with so many other inconsequential duties that he can't focus on following up on information in his notes; removing certain crime scene photos from the case file, are all subtle ways of closing down a case that someone in authority doesn't want solved. The people lower down on the ladder may all be good people, but they do as they're told.

Dung

Question: Have you found Dung yet? Or had any contact with him? I read your book in my Criminal Justice class and one day while I was doing research. I came across this page that said this woman had a brother and that they bounced back and forth from California and New Mexico and she had the same last name as

Asked on Monday, April 16, 2007 at 08:48:22 AM
Reply: I'm sorry -- I was attempting to delete your e-mail address from your message and inadvertently deleted part of the message as well. I don't think it's a good idea to post e-mail addresses on public message boards. You don't know what kind of weirdos are going to start contacting you.

No, we've had no contact with Dung since several months after Kait's death when I called him over to our home to pick up some of his belongings which had been in Kait's apartment. Dung and Nguyen are both VERY common Vietnamese names. They are used as both first and last names. So, it's doubtful that there is a connection.

I am so gripped by your book

Question: This book is one of the most heart breaking one I have ever read. I feel as though I am with you on this journey. I really hope you find who did this. I know I would have given up by now, not becasue I want to but because I would be so drained I dont think I could have gone on for so many years. I send love in hoping someone will do whats right and give in and admit to you, that would bring so much happiness.

with love

B.Rizzo

Asked on Friday, April 13, 2007 at 11:05:23 PM
Reply: Thank you for those kind words. When children are murdered, parents find sources of strength within themselves that they never realized they possessed. You go on as long as you can.

Connection to other crimes?

Question: Hi Lois. I have been checking your site religiously, hoping for a breakthrough so you can finally see some justice for the slaying of your beautiful daughter.

I know that there are many unsolved murders in NM and that alot of them seem to be connected to the drug trade and a bunch of crooked cops. Have there been any other local cases that directly relate to Kait's or to police or other individuals believed to be involved?

Kind regards.

Asked on Thursday, April 12, 2007 at 01:19:22 PM
Reply: Yes, there have. But I can't post information about that without jeopardizing an investigation of the connections.

Patrick Dunworth

Question: Here's a little more info on Patrick A. Dunworth...He was born in 1952 and until 2004 (at least) he was a criminal justice instructor at Central New Mexico Community College. Don't know if he still does it...maybe you could contact the school and get more info on him.

His address is: 6608 Mojave St. NW, Albuquerque, NM 87120. He also previously lived in Mesilla Park, NM and Las Cruces, NM. His family includes: Carol S. Dunworth (age 59), Teresa L. Dunworth, and Sue Dunworth. Sue Dunworth is a Branch Manager at LandAmerica Alburquerque Tile Company. She can be reached at: 505-830-5120 and fax is: 505-830-5129. Her work is located at 625 Silver SW, Ste. 185, Albuquerque, NM 87102. She is a member of the New Mexico Land Title Association for Bernalillo County.

Asked on Tuesday, April 10, 2007 at 10:50:54 AM
Reply: Thank you.

Can anybody link him in any way to any of the political VIPs who have recently been featured so prominently in the NM news?

Books?

Question: Have you written any other books since "Who killed My Daughter?" When was "I know what you did last summer" written? Did you write the sequal "I still know what you did last summer"? and also " I will always know what you did last summer?" just wondering, also were you able to get that spot on that cold case show that some of your fans were trying to get you?
you are always in our prayers, fan101

Asked on Tuesday, April 10, 2007 at 07:52:32 AM
Reply: Yes, I have written books since WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER?, but not very many, and the ones I have written have not been fictional suspense novels. My newest book is SEASONS OF THE HEART. You can read about it on my professional Web site at http://loisduncan.arquettes.com.

I wrote the novel, I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER, in 1973. It was not at all like the awful slasher film that was released 30 years later and is a great embarrassment to me. I had nothing to do with that film script or with the sequel, I STILL KNOW. And until reading this post, I didn't know there was such a film as I WILL ALWAYS KNOW.

No, I've had no luck with the Cold Case show.

psychics

Question: have you thought of having a psychic attempt to provide their perceptions of these people of interest? if they committed crimes, maybe the bad karma (energy or whatever) would still be associated with them....

Asked on Monday, April 09, 2007 at 08:31:00 PM
Reply: For that, we don't need psychics. We just need the newspapers.

Dunworth

Question: APD Dunworth associated with Orientals and was a "player" and a crook. He was asked to leave the department

Asked on Monday, April 09, 2007 at 03:14:33 PM
Reply: Thank you for sharing that.

Patrick Dunworth

Question: Is it true that Patrick Dunworth, the APD homicide Lt. who controlled the investigation of Kait's case, moonlighted as Manny Aragon's bodyguard?

Asked on Monday, April 09, 2007 at 02:29:18 PM
Reply: That's what we've been told, but we don't know that it's true.

If anybody out there has information of any kind about Lt. Dunworth, (I think he later was made captain), we would appreciate hearing from you, either on the message board or by private e-mail. Your identity will be kept confidential.

It's very hard to get background information about police officers.

possible connection to Kait's case

Question: There are at least three main elements to the kind of operation Manny Aragon was into -- business associated, political associates and legal associates. Business associates include those that aid in laundering money and perhaps drug importation and distribution, (his brother Chuck, who was convicted on federal charges of financing a sophisticated marijuana smuggling ring; his business partner, Jerry Padilla Sr., a three-time convicted heroin dealer whose sons head the Los Padillas street gang.) Political associates include a "safe" district -- Governors, Mayors, (like his longtime buddy, former mayor Ken Shultz, who's now going to testify against him), etc. Legal would include police, judges and other legislators.

If there was a heroin importation operation going on at Pier One that was connected with Los Padillas or other street gangs, then police protection was probably involved. When word got out that the supply chain had been breached, FBI alerted, etc. then the heat would have been put on Kait and police protection called in to break her down and/or shut her up.

Asked on Sunday, April 08, 2007 at 03:15:44 PM
Reply: That's definitely something to think about.

FROM KAIT'S MOM

Question: With all due respect to the person who posted a shocked reaction to the sensationalized publicity given to the Anna Nicole Smith news coverage, I've discussed this with Kait's dad, and we've decided to delete that post and any responses.

To the person who posted that message -- we're in total agreement. And we hope you find other boards on which to post your opinion.

However, this particular message board is dedicated to information about or discussion of Kait's case. We don't want to leave that arena.

Asked on Friday, April 06, 2007 at 03:29:07 PM

Concrete

Question: Another angle. Much of the concrete used in New Mexico construction projects comes from Mexico. Its an ideal medium for smuggling because its heavy so no one wants to move it around, seals the odor, etc.

Just curious. Have you come across any information about Crown Distributing/El Rey Stucco? The office was located of John St. at Lomas.

Asked on Wednesday, April 04, 2007 at 04:51:11 AM
Reply: That's an intriguing concept. Never thought of it before.

There's nothing in our files about Crown Distributing/El Rey Stucco. If you have pertinate information, please, send it to us by private e-mail.

We do have information about "Gold Seal Auto”, a car dealership in Albuquerque that dealt in luxury imports. It appears to have been linked to the body shop on Arno where the VW bug attempted to take refuge after it left the scene of Kait's murder.

If you, or anyone else, have information about Gold Seal Auto or its owner, Milton Dwight Seals, (now deceased), that might help us with our investigation, please, either post it here or send it to us by personal e-mail.

Stephanie

Question: How does she fit into all this?

Asked on Tuesday, April 03, 2007 at 01:36:41 PM
Reply: She doesn't. She's simply someone who might
possibly verify certain information that we've recently received. She's an innocent bystander, not linked to this in any other way.

keep the feds moving

Question: Ms. Muench's reading was so long ago. Perhaps things and people have changed. I hope that the person that holds the answer to the mystery of Kait's death lives to tell.

An article that came out in the Sunday Journal this past weekend stated that at the "Barela's Coffe Shop" locals, meaning the neighborhood were feeling pretty bad for the beloved Aragon because he has done so much for the South Valley. I've lived in Albuquerque all my life (55 yrs.) and I can honestly say that in the 45 yrs. that I began to live and travel in the South Valley, not much as changed. Maybe a new community center and the National Hispanic Cultural Center. Other than those 2 items, everything looks the same in did in 1960. Manny Aragon candy coated his life with the South Valley people, pulled the wool over their eyes, if you will.

Asked on Tuesday, April 03, 2007 at 01:33:39 PM
Reply: Interesting observation.

STEPHANIE -- PLEASE, CONTACT US

Question: FROM LOIS ARQUETTE:

We want very much to get in touch with a woman named Stephanie who worked for Frank Arellano in 1990.

Stephanie is not in trouble. We just need her help in evaluating some new information. Frank Arellano is deceased, so we can't ask him.

Stephanie, if you read this message, please, contact us by e-mail. And if anyone out there reading this knows anything about Stephanie, please, contact us. Your information might help us to find her.

Thank you.

Asked on Tuesday, April 03, 2007 at 01:32:49 PM

keeping the feds moving

Question: Interesting that the federal prosecutor in New Mexico is one that was just replaced by the Justice Department. This change could reflect New Mexico's status as a swing state and Sen. Domenici's interest in indicting opposition party members to gain political advantage. Or it could mean that there are people who should be indicted that someone wants to protect. Let's hope that the federal prosecutor's office is under so much scrutiny that these people must be and will be prosecuted and put away.

You may want to contact the Senators in charge of the Judiciary Committee (Leahy and Specter) to request that they ask about the New Mexico cases in the upcoming hearings when the Atty General and others are to testify in front of the Senate. All of this political hoo-haw often covers up the fact that real people suffer when criminals are not investigated, prosecuted and sentenced. Just a thought.

I'm glad to see that more and more continues to come out. It is time for the good man who is afraid to speak to find a way to contact you.

Asked on Tuesday, April 03, 2007 at 12:29:41 PM
Reply: The person I'm praying will contact us is a woman.

For those who are interested in psychic readings, here is a reading by Betty Muench 2/3/98:

"There is an image of a female who will have her mouth bound with a gag, and it is as if she is chewing through this until her own flesh will seem to be bitten off. There is in this, however, success, and this will seem to have this one then able to scream out and she will be freed of this gag.

"This is not Lois, but another, who will not have been able to say anything about this until now. The view showing the flesh being eaten away will be symbolic of her own internal stress eating away at her because of her inability to come forward.

"This one breaking the gag on herself will be the key to the ending of this long struggle in this case around Kait's death. This is someone who is coming to the end of something in her own life, and she will then want to come forward and make things balance in this investigation. That person is someone who has not been able to put guilt and grief behind her.

"There is in this one, then, the key to the ending of this case. However, this will be unable to be completed in the expected way, as this person would not then be able to come to court with this. There will be in that then for Lois only the understanding. The need to understand all this is strong in Lois, and it is not so much the need for retribution. It will be the need to know what Kait will have been going thru and who will have dealt her this hand which was not played out."

Manny is involved in so many corrupt ventures!

Question:

US: Wackenhut's Free Market in Human Misery

Wackenhut is a corporation that operates prisons, and has all sorts of complaints against it--they're horrible...read the article for more detail, but check out this quote from the article:

How does Wackenhut get away with it? It cannot hurt the company that it put Manny Aragon, the state legislature's Democratic leader, on its payroll as a lobbyist, and used an Aragon company to supply concrete for the prison's construction. Isn't that illegal? I asked State Senator Cisco McSorley. The Democratic Senator, a lawyer and Vice-Chairman of the legislature's Judiciary Committee, said, "Of course it is," adding a verbal shrug, Welcome to New Mexico.

Asked on Tuesday, April 03, 2007 at 10:54:45 AM
Reply: It's amazing to me that this article was printed in London.

hello

Question: Hello, I was wondering since all of this new information has come to light reguarding Manny Aragon, has any of this matched up with what the psychics have told you, Or, since this has come out, have you been in touch with any of them to see if they could provide you with any additional info. I hope you and your family are getting closer to the answers for your daughter. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Easter!!

Asked on Tuesday, April 03, 2007 at 07:46:47 AM
Reply: None of the psychics identified Manny Aragon by name as being linked to Kait's case. They said Kait was killed because she witnessed a political VIP involved in a drug transaction and gave us a physical description of the VIP. That description fits Aragon, but it also fits several other people who were in high political positions at the time of Kait's murder. The psychics also were adament that the political figure was NOT involved in Kait's murder. They said his "followers" were involved.

back 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 next