Displaying 4701 - 4720 of 5517 posts for this case -- (Page 236 of 276)

Concrete

Question: Another angle. Much of the concrete used in New Mexico construction projects comes from Mexico. Its an ideal medium for smuggling because its heavy so no one wants to move it around, seals the odor, etc.

Just curious. Have you come across any information about Crown Distributing/El Rey Stucco? The office was located of John St. at Lomas.

Asked on Wednesday, April 04, 2007 at 04:51:11 AM
Reply: That's an intriguing concept. Never thought of it before.

There's nothing in our files about Crown Distributing/El Rey Stucco. If you have pertinate information, please, send it to us by private e-mail.

We do have information about "Gold Seal Auto”, a car dealership in Albuquerque that dealt in luxury imports. It appears to have been linked to the body shop on Arno where the VW bug attempted to take refuge after it left the scene of Kait's murder.

If you, or anyone else, have information about Gold Seal Auto or its owner, Milton Dwight Seals, (now deceased), that might help us with our investigation, please, either post it here or send it to us by personal e-mail.

Stephanie

Question: How does she fit into all this?

Asked on Tuesday, April 03, 2007 at 01:36:41 PM
Reply: She doesn't. She's simply someone who might
possibly verify certain information that we've recently received. She's an innocent bystander, not linked to this in any other way.

keep the feds moving

Question: Ms. Muench's reading was so long ago. Perhaps things and people have changed. I hope that the person that holds the answer to the mystery of Kait's death lives to tell.

An article that came out in the Sunday Journal this past weekend stated that at the "Barela's Coffe Shop" locals, meaning the neighborhood were feeling pretty bad for the beloved Aragon because he has done so much for the South Valley. I've lived in Albuquerque all my life (55 yrs.) and I can honestly say that in the 45 yrs. that I began to live and travel in the South Valley, not much as changed. Maybe a new community center and the National Hispanic Cultural Center. Other than those 2 items, everything looks the same in did in 1960. Manny Aragon candy coated his life with the South Valley people, pulled the wool over their eyes, if you will.

Asked on Tuesday, April 03, 2007 at 01:33:39 PM
Reply: Interesting observation.

STEPHANIE -- PLEASE, CONTACT US

Question: FROM LOIS ARQUETTE:

We want very much to get in touch with a woman named Stephanie who worked for Frank Arellano in 1990.

Stephanie is not in trouble. We just need her help in evaluating some new information. Frank Arellano is deceased, so we can't ask him.

Stephanie, if you read this message, please, contact us by e-mail. And if anyone out there reading this knows anything about Stephanie, please, contact us. Your information might help us to find her.

Thank you.

Asked on Tuesday, April 03, 2007 at 01:32:49 PM

keeping the feds moving

Question: Interesting that the federal prosecutor in New Mexico is one that was just replaced by the Justice Department. This change could reflect New Mexico's status as a swing state and Sen. Domenici's interest in indicting opposition party members to gain political advantage. Or it could mean that there are people who should be indicted that someone wants to protect. Let's hope that the federal prosecutor's office is under so much scrutiny that these people must be and will be prosecuted and put away.

You may want to contact the Senators in charge of the Judiciary Committee (Leahy and Specter) to request that they ask about the New Mexico cases in the upcoming hearings when the Atty General and others are to testify in front of the Senate. All of this political hoo-haw often covers up the fact that real people suffer when criminals are not investigated, prosecuted and sentenced. Just a thought.

I'm glad to see that more and more continues to come out. It is time for the good man who is afraid to speak to find a way to contact you.

Asked on Tuesday, April 03, 2007 at 12:29:41 PM
Reply: The person I'm praying will contact us is a woman.

For those who are interested in psychic readings, here is a reading by Betty Muench 2/3/98:

"There is an image of a female who will have her mouth bound with a gag, and it is as if she is chewing through this until her own flesh will seem to be bitten off. There is in this, however, success, and this will seem to have this one then able to scream out and she will be freed of this gag.

"This is not Lois, but another, who will not have been able to say anything about this until now. The view showing the flesh being eaten away will be symbolic of her own internal stress eating away at her because of her inability to come forward.

"This one breaking the gag on herself will be the key to the ending of this long struggle in this case around Kait's death. This is someone who is coming to the end of something in her own life, and she will then want to come forward and make things balance in this investigation. That person is someone who has not been able to put guilt and grief behind her.

"There is in this one, then, the key to the ending of this case. However, this will be unable to be completed in the expected way, as this person would not then be able to come to court with this. There will be in that then for Lois only the understanding. The need to understand all this is strong in Lois, and it is not so much the need for retribution. It will be the need to know what Kait will have been going thru and who will have dealt her this hand which was not played out."

Manny is involved in so many corrupt ventures!

Question:

US: Wackenhut's Free Market in Human Misery

Wackenhut is a corporation that operates prisons, and has all sorts of complaints against it--they're horrible...read the article for more detail, but check out this quote from the article:

How does Wackenhut get away with it? It cannot hurt the company that it put Manny Aragon, the state legislature's Democratic leader, on its payroll as a lobbyist, and used an Aragon company to supply concrete for the prison's construction. Isn't that illegal? I asked State Senator Cisco McSorley. The Democratic Senator, a lawyer and Vice-Chairman of the legislature's Judiciary Committee, said, "Of course it is," adding a verbal shrug, Welcome to New Mexico.

Asked on Tuesday, April 03, 2007 at 10:54:45 AM
Reply: It's amazing to me that this article was printed in London.

hello

Question: Hello, I was wondering since all of this new information has come to light reguarding Manny Aragon, has any of this matched up with what the psychics have told you, Or, since this has come out, have you been in touch with any of them to see if they could provide you with any additional info. I hope you and your family are getting closer to the answers for your daughter. Wishing you and your family a wonderful Easter!!

Asked on Tuesday, April 03, 2007 at 07:46:47 AM
Reply: None of the psychics identified Manny Aragon by name as being linked to Kait's case. They said Kait was killed because she witnessed a political VIP involved in a drug transaction and gave us a physical description of the VIP. That description fits Aragon, but it also fits several other people who were in high political positions at the time of Kait's murder. The psychics also were adament that the political figure was NOT involved in Kait's murder. They said his "followers" were involved.

comments,question

Question: I so appologize for your lose I wish I had the chance to meet your daughter or you I love your books,because I love mysteries.also what purswadded you to write this awsome book other than your lose I meen to say if it happen to somone else would you still write it?!?!?!?!

Asked on Monday, April 02, 2007 at 03:53:34 PM
Reply: I wrote WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER? to motivate informants and to keep the facts of the case from being buried and forgotten after police dropped off the case in 1991.

I would not have been able to write such a book about somebody else.

Photo..

Question: Ms. Duncan,
I was viewing the photos on your website. I was looking at the one labled, car on sidewalk. There appears to be something splattered on the sidewalk close to the car. Do you know what that is? I couldnt figure it out.
fan 101

Asked on Monday, April 02, 2007 at 03:22:24 PM
Reply: It's Kait's blood and brains.

Manny Aragon

Question: Former Senate leader, Manny Aragon, and three others face charges of conspiracy, mail fraud and money laundering in courthouse corruption probe

I don't know how long this will be online but you might want to check it out. I always check your site for updates on Kait's case. I hope you find out everything you need to know. I'm so sorry for your loss, but I really believe one day you will get answers to this.

Asked on Monday, April 02, 2007 at 11:11:18 AM
Reply: Thank you. We'll add that to our file. That's an article we hadn't seen.

references for Los Padillas

Question: This pushes the Los Padilla association with heroin back to pre-1994, and implies its existance prior to that time. I am still looking for the article that explicitly states that they were involved circa 1989.

Law officials consider Los Padillas to be the oldest and most sophisticated gang in Albuquerque. Some of its members have operated a drug smuggling and distribution ring that has contacts with two of Mexico\'s larger drug cartels.

According to police, Jeffrey Padilla is the current leader of Los Padillas.

In 1994, Jerry Padilla Jr. was identified as the head of the \"Padilla Organization,\" which was importing and distributing cocaine in three states.

According to law enforcement, the \"Los Padillas\" gang is part of the larger \"Padilla Organization,\" that operates cocaine, heroin and marijuana smuggling and distribution systems in Mexico, New Mexico, Arizona and Texas.

Jeffery Padilla is the younger brother of Jerry L. Padilla Jr., who is serving a 16-year federal prison sentence for drug trafficking, and the son of Jerry L. Padilla Sr., who has been convicted twice on federal narcotics charges.

Padilla Sr. has been out of prison since 1994. He is the owner of JAM Construction Co. and at one time was a partner with Sen. Manny Aragon, D-Albuquerque, in the construction business. Padilla Sr. said last fall that Aragon was no longer involved in the construction business.

Asked on Sunday, April 01, 2007 at 01:50:03 PM
Reply: Thank you for all this time consuming research. We appreciate it very, very much.

References for Los Padillas

Question:
Retail heroin distribution is conducted by a number of criminal entities. Supplied primarily by Mexican criminal groups, retail heroin distributors vary in different areas of New Mexico. Prison and street gangs are the primary retail distributors of the drug in urban areas of the state. In the Albuquerque area, New Mexico Syndicate often works through street gangs, such as the San Jose and Los Padillas gangs, to control heroin distribution at the retail level.

Asked on Sunday, April 01, 2007 at 01:48:53 PM
Reply: Thank you for this link.

Question: Now throw in some beer, sicilian pizza and few black robes.

Asked on Sunday, April 01, 2007 at 08:34:53 AM
Reply: Sounds like the party of the year. And just think -- it's probably held every evening!

Kaitlyn Arquette

Question: I would first like you to know that I am reading your book "Who Killed My Daughter?" and I am just starting on the 19th chapter. I have cried so much and I havent even gotten through the whole book. I feel like for some reason that I have known Kait for a very long time, but I know I havent because I am only 14 soon to be 15 on December 7th. I feel very bad for you and wish that there was something that I could do. I was just wondering what you felt like when the police wouldnt do anything and just kept calling Kait's murder a "random shooting", and I was also wondering if you ever found out if Juve Escobedo was really in that garage. Also I would like to ask what you think of Betty's readings?
Sincerely,
Kayla

Asked on Saturday, March 31, 2007 at 02:55:26 PM
Reply: What we felt about the police investigation was disbelief and disillusionment. We had always trusted the police and regarded them as "the good guys."

Juve Escobedo (aka Jose Hernandez) is an inigma. The police appear to have protected him. Miguel Garcia spent 18 months in jail before he was released for lack of evidence, but when a bench warrent was put out for Juve, police never even bothered to pick him up. People would call the police, inform them where Juve was (usually at his girlfriend's apartment), and no one would ever come get him. We'd be very interested in knowing where he is now.

We never used to believe in psychics. But so many of Betty's readings have proven accurate that we now take them seriously.

Los Padilla's

Question: From what ive read, the gang was involved in heroin traffacking during the time period of interest. My understanding is that Manny's from the South Valley, as is the gang.

Asked on Saturday, March 31, 2007 at 02:52:05 PM
Reply: I didn't know Los Padillas were trafficking heroin during that time period. That's very interesting news. Can you steer us to an article in which that's documented?
.......................................
Posted later:
I've now found the article, and you are right.

In 1999, there was a massive drug bust of Los Padillas by BCSO, APD, FBI - the gang was involved in murder, heroin and cocaine trafficking. The gang is comprised of 4 generations. The organization is headed by Jerry L. Padilla - Manny's business partner in JAM Construction.

What do the bullets mean?

Question: Dear Mr & Mrs Arquette,

1st of all I would like to say how sorry I am for your loss. I read Ms. Duncan's book about 10 years ago and every now & then I check this site just to see what progress has been made regarding your daughter's case.

There's something I don't understand in regards to the bullets, and I was wondering what forensics had made of this...what could have happened to the bullets fired into Kait if there were no exit wounds? I was just curious as this doesn't make much sense to me.

I wish you all the best in finding out who killed your daughter and hope that oneday you will have the conclusion you search for.

All the best,

Geraldine

Asked on Saturday, March 31, 2007 at 02:39:09 PM
Reply: This is one of the many mysteries that abound in this case.

For the two bullets that entered Kait's head to shatter into a powder-like substance that literally disappeared, they had to be very small caliber.

But click on the link to the crime scene, scroll down, and click on the link to the photo of the bullet hole in the door frame of Kait's car. That hole was not made by a .22.

Which means that two guns were used and the shooting was NOT "random."

Description of the VIP?

Question: How did the psychics describe the VIP that Kait allegedly saw involved in a drug deal?

Asked on Saturday, March 31, 2007 at 06:46:54 AM
Reply: Betty Muench in Albq. -- 1990: “The person Kait saw is a political figure who has the podium and is very coveting of his position. He is married. He has a fear of being exposed that borders on paranoia, and this will have been part of his fear upon the observation of him by Kait. He will not have had anything to do with the actions after that, but his followers will be involved.”

Noreen Renier in FL (channeling Kait) -- 1990: "He is a politician. He's a very powerful person with this group of people I shouldn't have been hanging out with... This is a powerful person. The police have fear."

Nancy Czetli in NJ-- 1992: “He’s active in both local city politics and state level politics. I think he's been in the state legislature. He may be part of your court system. He has black hair, he's heavy set, and is getting a little jowly under his chin. I'd say he's in his fifties and has a very powerful voice. This man has been involved for quite some time in rather extensive import-export of drugs. He did not order Kait's killing, but his presence helped trigger it.”

Robert Petro in AZ (channeling Kait) -- 1992: "The VIP was in local government. I can't give you the exact position, but he was a married man, well-positioned in government. But he wasn't the only one in the place. It appeared that everybody around there was doing something with drugs. For some reason I recognized him."

None of these psychics knew we were getting readings from other psychics, so they could not have conspired to make their readings so similar.

Manny Aragon

Question: Unfortunately Mr. Aragon has so many powerful and rich people in his pocket, that he will more than likely, if convicted, be acquitted for supposedly, "lack of hard evidence." Hopefully, the US Attorney's office has enough evidence to support a guilty verdict beyond a reasonable doubt.

Asked on Friday, March 30, 2007 at 07:23:04 PM
Reply: According to newspaper articles, the feds have had him "under their radar for decades." You'd assume that if they waited this long to come down on him, they would have enough evidence to make their charges stick.

Manny Aragon

Question: Mrs. Arquette, I read your book several years ago, and have been checking this site since. When I read the book the first person to come to mind was Manny Aragon, and now that all of this is comming down about the court house, I am more convinced than ever that he has some knowledge about what happend to your daughter, or the sircumstances surrounding her death....especially reguarding the drugs. I am sure your right, im sure the're will be many more indictments to come!! I pray for Kait, and your family that somehow in all of this that you get to the truth. That's the least you deserve!!

Asked on Friday, March 30, 2007 at 07:13:36 PM
Reply: And that's really all we want -- to know the whole story. We'll never get the shooter if he was a hired hit man, but we need to know why she was killed and who was behind the hit. even if there's no arrest and conviction.

NM Corruption

Question: Go to kobtv.com and you'll be able to read the "indictments" and all the rest of the court documents, plea deals, Manny Aragon's illicit dealings with convicted felons, etc. it's all there.

Asked on Friday, March 30, 2007 at 12:23:52 PM
Reply: And there's probably still more to come.

back 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 next