Displaying 4661 - 4680 of 5517 posts for this case -- (Page 234 of 276)

Manny's Castle

Question: I don't think so. Have you seen Manny's house in person? I don't really think there's anything that looks remotely like it up in the foothills. The foothill area that the psychic mentions in the book "Who Killed My Daughter" is located in Sandia Heights/Glenwood Hills area. My cousin was a builder up there in the late late 70's into the 90's, and during Christmas the family would go up there to see the houses with their Christmas lights. There isn't anything that looks like Manny's house up there.

His house on the other hand, is built resembling a crude castle maybe dating back to the 15th century, except for not on that big of scale. You really need to see it to appreciate what I'm talking about.

Asked on Friday, April 27, 2007 at 01:11:11 PM
Reply: My first response, like yours, was the Glenwood Hills area. I'd go out there, day after day, camera in hand, in search of that "castle" that psychics described. (At one point, I was driven away by police, who apprently thought I was staking out a home to burglarize.)

But, when my husband presented me with a map of the area and drew the "clock" that psychic Noreen described with a hand pointing to the position described, that placed the location farther north.

And, when you start looking farther north, you discover incredible mansions that I, for one, was not aware existed.

One tipster told us: “I strongly reacted to the psychic’s description of the house in the mountains where Kait Arquette daughter saw a VIP buy drugs. I know all about those homes and what they are used for. A man I used to do business with in New Mexico got involved with the Colombian cartel. He purchased a number of homes, some with airstrips. That’s how the cartel laundered money. Some of those homes were mansions worth millions of dollars. Rarely did anyone live in them. Occasionally they would be used for visitors of the cartel or other drug transactions.”

Manny's Castle

Question: I did the original posting regarding M. Aragon's castle-like home. I've known all along that the house was built after 1989. However, I was just wondering if he had modeled the design of the place after one one that was in the NE heights--I thought it (and he) might have some sort of connection to a place up there, and maybe the person or persons owning it in 1989.

The connections with persons involved in all kinds of corruption in Albuq. is astounding--gangs, cops, construction, etc. This eye-opener story is worse than any fiction story could ever be! So many of us who have followed this case through the years as Ms. Duncan has kept us appraised truly hope some resolution can be reached soon. We pray the family's perseverence finds answers to their questions.

Asked on Friday, April 27, 2007 at 12:42:39 PM
Reply: Your speculation was a good thought. How do we know what inspires people to construct their fortresses?

However, from what others have posted, this doesn't sound likely.

Aragon's castle house

Question: His house is built like a fortress. I'm sure his vision of the future when he was in his glory days was that of many drive-by shootings. The whole thing, with the exception of the windows, is made out of huge rocks and cement, at least on the outside -- non-penetrating. Very suspecting I would say.

Asked on Friday, April 27, 2007 at 07:54:15 AM
Reply: We'll definitely drive out and look at it when we next visit Albuquerque.

APODACA PAUL {CONFIRMED OUT OF PRISON}

Question: APODACA PAUL ESPANOLA DISTRICT OFC
PROBATION/PAROLE CRIMINAL SEXUAL CONTACT OF MINOR 3RD DEGREE

Asked on Thursday, April 26, 2007 at 10:53:03 AM
Reply: Thank you for that information.

Jackie Schmidt

Question: I read Who killed my daughter and it is one of the best books I have ever read in my entire life. Im sori to hear what happend to your daughter. I hope that you find out what the motive behind her death will come out

Asked on Thursday, April 26, 2007 at 10:25:38 AM
Reply: Thank you.

{Kait Arquette} PAUL R APODACA

Question: It seems the one person connected to any of the theories is Mr. Apodaca. He was at the scene from the get go! If it was the police, his brother, organized crime or what ever, he would absolutely have the answer! What has been done to get the truth out of him? He recently registered with the
New Mexico Sexual Offender on 03/06/2007. Heck, I bet he reads these postings every day!

Asked on Thursday, April 26, 2007 at 09:30:17 AM
Reply: Police have never interviewed him about Kait's case. They say he doesn't want to talk to them.

re: Manny's house

Question: Sorry for all the mis-spellings on last post. Too much coffee this a.m.

Asked on Thursday, April 26, 2007 at 07:42:17 AM

Manny's houe

Question: I drove by there yesterday. OMG. The people who worked on it must have been drunk off the gord, or high on hullicingens or both. What a monstrosity. I'm sure he has done it for effect.

Is he married with kids? Does anyone know?

Asked on Thursday, April 26, 2007 at 07:27:51 AM
Reply: I don't know his current marital situation. I do know he was married at one time. And one newspaper quoted him as mentioning a teenage daughter.

padillas

Question: so weve got padillas with the los padillas whom are connected to the cartels just down the street, we got padillas in business with manny, we got padillas in the police department, we got padillas "defending" corrupt judges and other VIPs at the federal level...

Asked on Thursday, April 26, 2007 at 05:41:47 AM
Reply: "Los Padillas" are directly linked to Jerry L. Padilla, Manny Aragon's business partner in JAM Construction. The four-generation street gang that enforced Jerry's drug operation was run by his brother, Jeffery, while Jerry was in federal prison.

Another "Padilla" you neglected to mention is "Ray Padilla," Dung's close Hispanic friend, who told investigators he and Dung were "like brothers." Click the link to Intimidated Witnesses, and you can read about Ray and his alleged suicide attempt after Kait's murder.

The man that Paul Apodaca told investigators he was there to buy drugs from when he "stumbled upon Kait's car" was Lee Padilla, brother of an APD narc.

So, yes, we do have Padillas all over the place. However, we must bear in mind that it is a very common name in New Mexico.

Prayers

Question: To Kait's Mother and Family: I just picked up your first book in a new classroom library. As a schoolteacher, my heart reaches out to you and your family in light of the students I work with--some just about Kait's age when she died. I will pray that you find some peace, some final conclusion about this beautiful young woman's death. We live in such a broken world. Thank God for your courage! May you continue in your search for the truth.

Love,
JS

Asked on Wednesday, April 25, 2007 at 07:47:58 PM
Reply: Thank you for that kind message.

Aragon's castle

Question: I really don't think his "castle" on Second St. SW was built back in the late 80's. I believe it didn't get started until early 90's. Unless someone out there really knows this information. Please correct me if I'm wrong?

Asked on Wednesday, April 25, 2007 at 06:19:22 PM
Reply: I feel sure you're correct about that.

aragon & company

Question: but they are being tried in federal court for those charges. if they are able to get off easy, there must be judicial corruption reaching into the federal level. not that unbelievable i guess.

Asked on Wednesday, April 25, 2007 at 05:54:02 PM
Reply: It will be interesting to see what happens.

psychic readings

Question: time and space and images from events are often juxtaposed in psychic visions. i wouldnt necessarily rule out a vision of the castle based on dates problems. or did the psychic rule it out?

Asked on Wednesday, April 25, 2007 at 05:52:21 PM
Reply: You're right about the time/space issues. Information from psychics, (even those who are honest and gifted) is almost never exact. What they get are impressions. According to psychic, Robert Petro, "Psychics often have a problem with time. You get an impression of an event, but you don't know if it's already happened or if it's going to happen at some future date. Or you may get the number six and interpret it incorrectly -- you think it means six weeks, and it's actually six months or six years."

Also, we've discovered in our contacts with psychic detectives, their information may be double messages that will apply to more than one situation. Four psychics, (none of them knowing about the others) linked Kait to (1) a place she thought of as "The Desert Castle," in the foothills of the Sandias, north east from where she was shot; (2) a party-like situation; (3) and a VIP involved in a drug deal. Kait was inclined to be ultra dramatic. She might have considered any mansion (and there are many of those in the foothills) a "castle." That might have caused the psychic to flash into the future and visualize a real "castle" that hadn't yet been constructed, but would eventually be built by someone at that gathering. Another interesting thing, although it may not be related, is that the Albuquerque Sex Club, which contained a haren room with ceiling mirror, “play room” for orgies, room for those who like bondage, hot tub, water bed room, cubby holes with matresses, large bed which could hold 40, etc., and whose members included politicians,big name businessmen, attorneys, police officers, etc. -- was owned and operated by a man named Charles Holman aka "Brent Castle."

That's why psychic information is so confusing. There are too many ways in which to interpret it.

sorry, it got cut off--these sound like nm vips

Question: Former Democratic state Senator and long-time shyster Manny Aragon has the audacity to stand outside the courthouse and declare himself “completely innocent.” Wow. Kickbacks, intimidation, payoffs, and pals who have already pleaded guilty and agreed to testify and Manny thinks he’s going to walk? Well, he may, considering the not-so-successful prosecution of Robert Vigil. Vigil is serving 37 months in a federal prision and he should have been serving 15 to 20 years for his crimes. Oh well. This IS New Mexico and the shyster Downtown lawyers are all banding together. Tim Padilla is defending Manny Aragon, the same Tim Padilla who managed to keep Judge John Brennan from being convicted of any crimes for tooting cocaine in his car and trying to avoid a police checkpoint. Crimes a common street thug would have gone to jail for. Brennan and Aragon and Padilla are old drinking buddies. The bad-old-boy system is alive and well in New Mexico, so a well-known political strongman can declare himself “completely innocent” and the local newspaper prints it like fact.

Asked on Wednesday, April 25, 2007 at 10:22:26 AM

Look at this....ARe some of these people VIPS in N

Question: http://nmforsale.org/index.php?s=padilla

Asked on Wednesday, April 25, 2007 at 10:19:56 AM
Reply: Personally, I feel pretty good about the media coverage. They reported what Manny said, which was their job. But they also gave background information about his multiple past association and business involvement with criminals. Unless it's an editorial, reporters should not be expressing personal opinions. Just giving facts and allowing readers to draw their own conclusions.

Crime Scene

Question: Having followed this cas and site for years, it is my thoughts that the following may have happened:
Kait was chased probably twice that night. With the info about another girl in the car, who knows if Kait ever made it inside Sharons apartment?
As far as the shooting- I think that whomever foloowed her to Sharons, may have been waiting for her to leave. The car was probably rammed from behind by one car, while another attempted to shoot at her (which may explain the misplaced bullets and heavy concentration of glass" After the chase, she could have ended up on the other side of the street and possibly attemtped to get out of the car (would explain the car in park and the one shoe outside of the car). She may have laid dow to the right in attempt to hide from her killers, but they could have came up to the car and shot her. That could explain the blood on the right side of her body. Mary Ann Wallace is still a mystery to me, however.

As always, my thougths an d prayers are with you and your family

Asked on Wednesday, April 25, 2007 at 05:59:06 AM
Reply: All of your speculations are definitely possible.

Web sites

Question: They did pop up for me as well. But I did not see anything relating to Aragon and his "castle".

Asked on Tuesday, April 24, 2007 at 08:38:44 PM
Reply: That's strange. I've given up trying to understand the whims of the Internet. I found an article about Manny and his "castle" at each of those URLs.

last post

Question: I went to both of the sites you listed. nothing on Aragon. Can you be more specific about what heading it falls under?

Asked on Tuesday, April 24, 2007 at 10:53:54 AM
Reply: I went to both sites as well, and they popped right up.

Aragon's Home

Question: Correction on previous post: Aragon's home is in the SW quadrant of Albuquqerque. oops.

Asked on Tuesday, April 24, 2007 at 08:08:44 AM

kaitlyn arquette murder

Question: I've seen several references on this discussion site to the "castle" in the NE heights of Albuquerque. I've recently found the following two references to Manny Aragon's castle-home in doing research about him. His "castle" is in the SE part of the city, however. I just wonder if he modeled it after some other home with which he was familiar.....

Asked on Monday, April 23, 2007 at 08:31:51 PM
Reply: That can't be the "desert castle" that Kait allegedly visited when she saw a political VIP engaged in a drug deal, because it hadn't yet been built at the time she was murdered. But it's surely an interesting structure.

back 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 next