Displaying 4621 - 4640 of 5499 posts for this case -- (Page 232 of 275)

Lois Duncan

Question: Your duaghter was killed by that boyfriend if hers cause who else could it be good wishies to you and your family!!

Asked on Saturday, May 05, 2007 at 11:48:58 AM
Reply: If you consult the menu on the web site and click on the link to "suspects," you'll find that there are other possibilities.

Your Daughter

Question: So who thinks I am wrong in saying that I am glad her daughter is dead. Whoever thinks that are FAGs your guys suck balls and should all die... i am so happy that people die. If someone says otherwise I will cut yor face off and eat it like your mother doesnt ever know .

HAIL SATAN
HAIL HITLER
HAIL MUSSOLINI
HAIL YOUR FUCKING MOTHERS DYING
and thank you GOD for allowing people to die. its so fun

Asked on Saturday, May 05, 2007 at 09:27:34 AM

Kait.

Question: I just finished reading your book, "Who Killed My Daughter?" a few days ago. I don't think I've ever read a book that has touched me as much as this one did. Maybe it's because it's a true story. Or maybe it's just because it's heartbreaking. Your daughter was beautiful and didn't deserve to die. I can tell by reading it that she would have gone far in life. I just wanted to let you know that I hope this case gets solved and I'm praying for you and your family.

Asked on Friday, May 04, 2007 at 06:11:01 PM
Reply: We deeply appreciate your kind words and prayers.

last poster

Question: people like you should be executed on the spot!

Asked on Friday, May 04, 2007 at 01:03:46 PM
Reply: It's just some kid who wants attention.

Your daughter

Question: Your daughter is dead. She never loved you anyway. She asked to die. Your book did ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING to help the case and was a pain in the ass to read in school because quite frankly I am glad your daughter is dead. Your book sucked some major balls you hick-whore. You should have been the one that Dung killed. You NEW MEXICAN NAZI. By the way your daughter love big black sweaty balls in her face and nostrils. She was a sick pervert with STD\'s.

Asked on Friday, May 04, 2007 at 09:33:28 AM

Im sorry!

Question: Im reading the book Who Killed My Daughter and it is really good so far, but it is making me mad that the police are only doing so little on the case they should be doing more to help you and your family. I hope you find out who did kill your daughter. Good Luck
You and your family will be in my prayers!

Asked on Friday, May 04, 2007 at 07:16:17 AM
Reply: Thank you.

Question??

Question: What made you want to write a story about your daughter, Kait Arguette?

Asked on Friday, May 04, 2007 at 07:12:41 AM
Reply: To motivate informants and to prevent the facts of Kait's case from becoming buried.

apodaca

Question: didnt at least one of the suspects get knifed or killed after getting out of prison? likely because of the knowledge they possessed regarding kaits murder or the coverup? its interesting apodaca hasnt been silenced since getting out. that ;otentially speaks volumes.

Asked on Thursday, May 03, 2007 at 08:27:11 PM
Reply: Two of the three Hispanic men arrested for Kait's murder were seriously injured after charges were dropped for lack of evidence. Dennis (Marty) Martinez was found in the doorway of his home with his wrist slashed. Miguel Garcia was shot in the stomach. (Both were alleged suicide attempts.) Both men survived.

Robert Garcia, APD's "eye witness," who was alleged to have been the fourth passenger in the shooter's car, but turned out to have been incarcerated on the date of the shooting, is now dead.

Dung was stabbed in the stomach on the date of Kait's funeral (alleged suicide attempt).

Sharon Smith missed Kait's funeral because she was in the emergency room getting a slashed arm stitched up (allegedly bitten by her own dog).

Dung's Hispanic friend, Ray Padilla, who told investigators that he and Dung were "like brothers," had his wrist slashed. (Alleged suicide attempt.) The two women who were with him at the time had their arms and wrists slashed (allegedly to keep Ray company). They all survived.

The only people closely linked to the case who escaped injury were Juve Escobedo, the alleged driver of the hit car, and Paul Apodaca, the first person at Kait's scene.

As you suggest, it's possible someone's looking out for them. Or, maybe, the injuries to all those other witnesses and suspects were coincidental.

Take Another Turn...

Question: Have you wonder taking this crime to America Most Wanted? I think if you ask, they will say yes. The host, John Welsh lost his son. He and you should both have similar emotions to losing a love one. I know you try so i dont want you to take it the wrong way. But, I feel if people knew about this case more, like what happen, the people who didnt read your book will sure have some answers. Maybe this can help. It's a suggestion because just now i found out they cracked a old case about a ex. policemen who molested his daugther a long time ago. I,m sorry if this offended you, but your response to my last comment was so tender and it made me feel good you didnt see all vietnamese people bad. Like you said cops not all cops all bad, its just who they are under control. Their boss make the decisions. I beleive all stoies have a happy ending and yours will too. Thank you for your time again.

Asked on Thursday, May 03, 2007 at 07:23:23 PM
Reply: John Walsh, like most investigative TV shows, does not like to feature cases that involve police corruption and cover-up. Such shows depend upon police departments to provide them with stories
and access to case files. They can't afford to alienate such valuable resources.

Readings

Question: In one of the readings that Nancy did it said something like, there's one of the detectives who agrees with you and then it said it was a man and you were hoping it was Sergeant Lowe, do you know who it she was talking about?

Asked on Thursday, May 03, 2007 at 03:22:08 PM
Reply: I was hoping it was Sgt. Ruth Lowe (female) because I felt -- and still feel -- she was an honest and well intentioned person. However, she appears to have been deliberately cut out of the loop by someone with a higher rank who was orchestrating the investigation. Whenever we attempted to contact Sgt. Lowe directly, we would be told she was out sick.

There are a number of APD detectives, (or former detectives, since many have since retired), who have let us know they agree with us. But they are afraid to speak out or to allow us to reveal their identities.

your book

Question: I just finished your book and it made me mad that the police did so little on the case. I really am sooo sorry for you and hope you find out who did it. You'll be in my prayers

Asked on Thursday, May 03, 2007 at 03:17:09 PM
Reply: Thank you.

SAC in L.A

Question: Did you ever go to SAC in L,A like Gary Miller said to? If so did anything happen?

Asked on Thursday, May 03, 2007 at 03:10:12 PM
Reply: Yes. The SAC, Charlie Parsons, told us he was opening an investigation of the California residents we identified as being involved in the car wreck insurance scam. However, since murder is not a federal crime, the FBI could not investigate Kait's murder.

There's no way for us to know if the fraud investigation truly took place or if he said that to placate us.

possibilities

Question: Is it possible that the case will be solved?

Asked on Thursday, May 03, 2007 at 03:01:30 PM
Reply: It will be if the right person contacts us.

Paul Apodaca

Question: Paul Raymond Apodaca
1813 Columbia SE
Albuquerque, NM 87106

B. 1/27/68

Asked on Thursday, May 03, 2007 at 10:22:53 AM
Reply: I wonder where he works.

I was thinking the same thing...

Question: That Kait was at an age when girls like to romantisize and that maybe the house was just so big that she thought in her own head, wow! what a house (castle). The houses up there can be many square feet -- some even above 5,000 sq.ft. Also could be multi-leveled. One would feel like they were stepping into some place reallya awesome. I recall when being that age and seeing houses like that made me feel in awe.

When I graduated from high school, I got a summer job cleaning houses up in that area and down on North Rio Grande, and was so impressed by the dwellings, I would go home and tell my parents all about them.

Asked on Tuesday, May 01, 2007 at 07:13:46 AM
Reply: The Albuquerque area does seem to have more than its share of mansions that most residents aren't even aware of.

Manny's castle

Question: I drove by Manny Aragons castle yesterday and it is a dump and it is ugly. I still believe the castle Kait was in is in the foothills. I did drive around in the foothills to try to find a house that looks like a castle and couldn't find anything looking like a castle. I would sure like to find out which house it was.

Asked on Monday, April 30, 2007 at 04:41:49 PM
Reply: We would too.

But, remember, this reading (by three different psychics, in various areas of the country), allegedly was drawn from Kait's own impressions. Kait came from a middle class home, one block north of the Albq. fairgrounds. She was a romantic and ultra-dramatic teenager. She wasn't used to splendid houses and might well have regarded any mansion or semi-mansion in the foothills as a "castle," even if it wasn't designed like one.

Manny's dwelling/s

Question: I don't think Manny built that house because of Kait's murder alone. As any mob boss, Manny has many enemies. He and is followers are probably one of the biggest drug/weapons/money launderying cartels here in the SW. He built that house (castle) to protect himself here in Albuquerque from many people, Kait Arquette's incident is just one of many. To this day, gang related murders are on going in this city. Most of them derive from the south valley and west mesa area. I don't think there's a day that has gone by, in the last year, that someone hasn't been shot and killed by gang affiliated people. Drive-bys are very common in the south valley.
Although Manny's "castle" house is in the south valley, it's very far away from the main metropolis of Albuquerque. I think it's considered Los Padillas East -- not too far from the railroad tracks on the corner of 2nd St. and Camino Cinco.

Asked on Monday, April 30, 2007 at 07:30:08 AM
Reply: Next time we're in Albuquerque we'll drive by and look at it.

timing

Question: Based on the statements, cliches i have heard about that have come out of manny's mouth it seems that he has a pretty big ego and likes to make strange statements that imply smart ass things which to me suggest he believes he is untouchable (rightfully so).

Could he possibly have built the castle to say "hey, i got away with the murder and i know you know about the castle so here i am"? when did you make it public that the psychic had seen a "desert castle" versus when the castle was built?

Could it be a stash house?

Asked on Sunday, April 29, 2007 at 07:35:56 PM
Reply: The "desert castle" image was made public in 1992 when WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER? was published.

I find it impossible to believe that Manny or anybody else would make that extravagant a gesture to thumb his nose at a grieving family. If he built a castle, it was because he wanted a castle.

None of the psychic references to the VIP implied that the VIP was Kait's killer. In fact, they stated emphatically that he was NOT. They said Kait was killed because she was a threat to a drug operation that involved the VIP, but the murder was arranged without his knowledge by "his followers."

The mansion in the foot hills

Question: It is in Sandia Heights. But it has been so long that things took place on that fateful night, that I'm sure the mansion has changed many hands. A lot of those places up there are very well guarded, for many a good reason. Gosh, I wish Dung or whoever else knows who hired the hit man, would just tell you. Although, they're probably very afraid to do so, fearing that you would go to the police again and bring up the whole business again. I have a feeling Dung does not want you to be hurt by this anymore Ms. Arquette. Have you ever offered Dung a reward? That could be the thing that would bring him out.

Asked on Saturday, April 28, 2007 at 06:05:22 PM
Reply: You sound very certain of your facts. If you don't want to post the details here, please, send us a personal e-mail at loisduncan@arquettes.com and tell us the location of the "castle," (if possible, the exact address). You're right -- it's probably changed hands several times since 1989 -- but we should be able to check real estate records and see who owned it at that time.

We offered (and still are offering) a $25,000 reward to anyone who provides us with new information leading directly to the arrest and conviction of Kait's killers or of the people who hired them. We guarantee confidentiality. We mailed hundreds of fliers with that offer to everyone linked in any way to Kait's case. When Dung received his, his girlfriend called the police and accused us of harassment.

Kaitlyn

Question: Mrs. Arquette,
Have you and the police ever found the killers??? and have you guys ever heard from Dun afterwards the murder??? I am very sorry of your loss...

sincerely, maydy lo

Asked on Saturday, April 28, 2007 at 03:33:56 PM
Reply: If you read the information on the web site and the posts on this message board, you'll have the answer to that first question.

I saw Dung three times after the murder. (1) I visited him at the hospital after he was stabbed in the stomach (alleged suicide attempt). At that time, he told me he knew who killed Kait and was "deciding" whether or not to reveal that. (2) At the request of Detective Steve Gallegos, I talked with Dung at the police station after he was released from the hospital. He provided no further information. All he did was cry. (3) In November, 1989, I contacted Dung (who now was healed up and back to normal) and asked him to come to our home to pick up various items that belonged to him, which we had cleared out of Kait's apartment and had stashed in our garage. His employer at Artwear, Roxanne Cecchini, drove him to our home. I had no chance to talk with him alone, but I handed him a letter begging for his help in solving the case. He gave that letter to Roxanne, who apparently gave it to APD as evidence of harassment.

back 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 next