Displaying 4361 - 4380 of 5518 posts for this case -- (Page 219 of 276)

The book

Question: Mrs. Arquette
Im doing a project over your book right now and I was wondering if theres any imformation that you would like me to add to it. Im talking about the shooting and how the police wont investigate but how you will never give up. ITs inspiring and I thought I would ask if you wanted me to add anything before i finished it and if you have any black and white pictues of her. They've been hard to find. THank you for everything and for your time. and i appreciate you not giving up on her. EVeryone is here to support you and i know you will find out who did this terrible thing.

Asked on Saturday, December 01, 2007 at 10:48:42 AM
Reply: No, there's nothing to add. I don't have any black and white photos of Kait that I can send as attachments. However, I imagine you can print the on-line color pictures as black and whites.

Thank you for caring about us and about Kait and for the kindness in your post.

sam elliott selfdefense more like it!

Question: comment: On your reference to sam eliott on the 3/1/87 APD Officer Matt Griffin entry, Bobby Dytzel was an informnant for the DEA, whom turned corrupted and Sam Elliott , whom was my husband at the time killed Dytzel in self-defense but because of the corruption in the DEA, they called it a drug deal gone bad ,and that Sam was a cold blooded killer. Theres a wholl conspiriacy behind Bobby Dytzel, swept under the rug!,
Sincerely yours Cheryl elliott
E-Mail rlambke@socal.rr.com

Asked on Saturday, December 01, 2007 at 06:12:10 AM
Reply: Thank you for this information, Cheryl. I have no problem in believing that most law enforcement agencies, not just local one, protect their own at the expense of anyone else.

If you want to pursue this and clear your husband's name, visit our other site at realcrimes.com and see if you think Sam's case would be appropriate for posting there.

Castle

Question: Have you identified the castle house yet? Has anyone considered Kimball's Cherokee Ranch in Sedalia Colorado? I know it's a good drive away but it is a castle house and is rumored to be visited by criminal elements.

Asked on Friday, November 30, 2007 at 08:24:00 PM
Reply: There are so many luxurious "mansions" in the Albuquerque area, (most hidden from view), that -- we have been told -- are owned by people involved in organized crime, that we have no idea which, if any, was "The Desert Castle."

However, I don't think we'd be looking at a place in Colorado, no matter how notorious.

Tragic

Question: Mrs. Duncan, I'm so sorry for your loss. I've always been a fan, but for some reason was clueless until tonight that you had suffered such a terrible tragedy. Previously, I have read true crime stories and just assumed that the family was imagining corruption and mistaking coincidences for coverup due to a natural desire for closure. However, since I have visited this website, I could never feel that way about your daughter's case, and I can't imagine how awful that must be for you to live with. I just wanted to say, that I sincerely hope someone is able to come forward and help solve the case, and to make sure that every person responsible for impeding that process is punished severely. I think it's wonderful that you and your family have not given up, or slowed down in your efforts. I also think you are a fantastic author, and I will definitely be picking up a copy of Who Killed My Daughter in the near future.

Asked on Friday, November 30, 2007 at 08:16:42 PM
Reply: Thank you.

Like you, I used to have those identical feelings about families of victims who would not accept the findings of law enforcement. No longer.

Are you continuing to write books?

Question: hi! My name is sam. You are my favorite author! i am soooo sorry for your loss. My first book that i read from you was i know what you did last summer and i have absolutely LOVED you ever since! The other day i was in my school library and was looking for one of your books and i came upon "Who Killed My Daughter?" It has been my favorite book of yours. But what my father and I wanted to know was Did you write any more books after Who Killed My Daughter? we were just VERY curious. I have been thinking about Who Killed My Daughter? since i finished. I am trying to help in any way i can but i can't think of any ways... are you guys still trying to find Kait's murderer? Has anything new happened with the case? Well thanks for you time.

Asked on Friday, November 30, 2007 at 05:50:36 PM
Reply: Yes, we're still trying to find the answer to who killed Kait and why.

After Kait's murder, I stopped writing teenage suspense novels, (except for GALLOWS HILL, which I already had contracted to write and forced myself to complete). I could not invest myself in writing about teenage girls in life-threatening situations while our own girl was dead and her real case remained unsolved.

My most recent book is SEASONS OF THE HEART, which is autobiographical, can be ordered from on-line bookstores like Amazon.com.

Hi

Question: We are doing nonfiction reports at my school, and I'm doing one on your daughter.
I just want to say I hope you find her killer.
Umm...here's my question:
Can you give me Kait's physical appearance?
Like:
Hair color
Eye color
What she was wearing when she disappeared
Things like that

I would really appreciate it and again I hope you find Kait's killer!!!!

Asked on Friday, November 30, 2007 at 11:35:12 AM
Reply: One of your classmates asked the same thing, and it's described in a response to one of the posts below this one.

photos?

Question: hello this is my second message and i was reviewing some of the photos of the crime scene and im wondering in the photot car on sidewalk i think is that a puddle of blood to the right and if it is how did it get their, the window is shot out on the driver side of the car, i was just wondering that

A fellow wonderer

Asked on Friday, November 30, 2007 at 06:01:23 AM
Reply: That blood spill occurred when the medics removed Kait from the car. They removed her from the passenger's side.

ur book

Question: Mrs.Duncan i loved ur book ransom and who killed ur dauther
im only 13 so i dont know how it was when kait you know...
but im very sorry for your loss

i was wondering if you could come to my school as a guest athour

Asked on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 at 07:01:19 PM
Reply: Thank you for wanting me, but I'm afraid I've reached a point in life where I no longer have either the time or energy for school visits. I hope you understand.

(I've deleted your name, address and phone number from your message for your own protection, as suggested by a person who posted below.)

HOW CAN I HELP LOIS

Question: HI AM SORRY FOR YOUR LOST BUT I WOULD LIKE TO HELP YOU IN ANY WAY I CAN I JUST READ YOUR BOOK AND IS THE HARDES BOOK I READ, IF You NEED ANYTHING PLEASE LET ME NOW I THINK THAT WE SHOULD STAR OVER ALL THE INVETIGATION TO FIND THE SON OF A BITCH AM SORRY TO TALK LIKE THIS BUT THATS HOW I FEEL. let me now if you need me .

Asked on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 at 11:50:16 AM
Reply: That's how I feel too. But I'm just as interested in knowing who was behind the police cover-up and why.

I appreciate your wanting to help, but our only hope now is that someone with solid information will contact us.

names.

Question: hello i am sorry that i cannot post my name, well i can but id rather not, and im just posting to say in a way or ask is more like it do you think it wise for people to put down theri name and city and state ive seen this here and if it were just another forum webdite or something like that i wouldent be concerend but if someone posts a message that has actual sugnifigance(sorry thats probly spelled wrong) has anyone ever thought that the people who commited this crime may be watching this website, if i were (and im not) a crime boss figure and had a nationwide case that might lead to me id deffinantly be watching it and if anyone who said anything that might lead to me left thier name and area i would deffinantly have them silenced.

So i was just handing out this thought as a precausion. sorry if ive just wasted post space.

A fellow wonderer

Asked on Tuesday, November 27, 2007 at 06:24:08 AM
Reply: Don't apologize for "wasting space." That's an important message.

I don't think ANYONE, even if they have no information at all and are just expressing sympathy, should post their full name and location.

People with sensitive information can send it to us by private e-mail at loisduncan123@arquettes.com or by using the "Contact Us" button on Kait's home page.

project2

Question: hey sorry but i forgot one thing. Is there anything you want me to add to my project that people who have not read the book should know some thin you want to add? If so please tell me I will gladly put in in there.
Thanks again,
Malgal

Asked on Monday, November 26, 2007 at 05:04:54 PM
Reply: You might suggest that they visit this Web site for information that we learned after the book was published.

project

Question: First of all I am very sorry about your daughter. I don\'t know you made it through everyday. I have to do a project on a nonfiction book, not knowing any nonficton book could be interesting, I started reading \"WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER\". I was soon very interested in it. My teacher told me that this story would not really fit what she was having us do.But could not take nofor and answer, I had to let the class know about your horrific story. Even my teacher was surprised when I told her what is was about she had no idea. I fianally got her to let nme do it. Part of the project is that we have to dress like the person, so what did Kait usually dress like? Thanks for your time and I hope I will be able to look deeper in the subject and try to get some clues to help you and your family out.

Asked on Monday, November 26, 2007 at 04:58:59 PM
Reply: Thank you for choosing Kait's story for your report. On the night of the shooting, Kait was wearing a short black skirt, a black and white blouse, black shoes (flats), a narrow chain around her neck with a tiny gold cross on it, and gold earrings.

Just Wondering

Question: Hi My name is Nicole and I was just wondering if you and your family have ever thought of taking your Daughters Murder and showing it on 48 hours mystery or AMW or Cold CAse files or any of those murder shows, because i was just thinking that you might get somes tips on your daughters murder.

Asked on Monday, November 19, 2007 at 05:06:55 PM
Reply: It's a good suggestion, Nicole. But people can't just "take their murder story" and "show it" on those top rated TV shows. Those shows have literally thousands of cases to choose from, and THEY have to choose YOUR case, not the other way around.

When WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER? came out, Kait's case was feathered on Good Moring American, Larry King Live, Unsolved Mysteries, Sally Jessy Raphael, Inside Edition, and many other shows.

Today it's an "Old Case." It's not in great demand.

hi iam alejandra

Question: well iam alejandra and iam very sorry that your daughter died i know you must still be wondering who killed her well me and my sister were reading the story and i was thinking is she had a second boyfriend then probably her first boyfriend which was dun or probably rod or her girlfriend probably were one of them first of one of her boyfriends probably found out and killed or her girlfriend was probably jealous of her and iam very sorry i know how you must feel because i have a daughter too take care very much and i was wondering where you can find the book who killed my daughter i live in concord california bye

Asked on Sunday, November 18, 2007 at 10:44:27 PM
Reply: Thank you for your interest in Kait's case. WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER? can be ordered from on-line bookstores like Amazon.com.

eye on albuquerque

Question: Mrs. Arquette,
I have been conversing with people on the site, Eye on Albuquerque, and I think I've been talking with one police officer. I'm not sure if he is a police officer now or retired. He keeps repeating himself over and over about how it happened to keep Kaitlyn quiet but never adds anything of interest....I see what you and your family have been dealing with all these years. If all the police officers are like this guy, I don't know how you dealt with the Albuquerque police for as long as you did. He has been contradicting himself, saying that some crimes are never solved. I guess my hopes were to get the case reopened for you and your family and something turn out of it, but I guess this blog is the wrong place to go. Maybe the police officers on this blog just want to let out frustrations. You would think they would just want to get stuff off their chest that might be helpful as well, but I guess not. Sorry for not being able to help more.

Asked on Sunday, November 18, 2007 at 05:52:26 PM
Reply: It's interesting that your police officer correspondent keeps telling you Kait was killed "to keep her quiet," when APD's official position is that it was a "random shooting" and she "just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time."

Thank you for your efforts and for understanding our frustration.

Who killed my daugter the movie

Question: Hello
I'm Bryan and my class in school was reading the book and ever person in my class felt so sad that this happened. One student said that there was a movie on this book and out teacher was looking for it but could not find it anywhere. i was woundering if you knew of anywhere my teacher could get it?

Asked on Friday, November 16, 2007 at 04:59:58 PM
Reply: There's no movie.

I received many offers for film rights, but refused to sell them, because I have learned the hard way ("I Know What You Did Last Summer") that once an author lets Hollywood take over, that author has no control over what is done. Hollywood can turn that story into anything they want.

I don't want Kait's true story to be fictionalized.

Junior Research Project

Question: Hi, my name is Sarah
I chose you as my author to do a 6 page biography and powerpoint for my junior research project. The main section of my paper is devoted to telling my school about your daughters murder. I have done lots of research and found your websites extremely useful. In one week I will be reading your book Who Killed My Daughter? and writing another paper on it and I am looking very forward to it. I know you will find out who is responsible for Kaitlyn's murder and you're doing a wonderful job at keeping people informed. Don't loose faith!

Asked on Monday, November 12, 2007 at 10:23:17 AM
Reply: Thank you, Sarah.

Eye on Albuquerque website

Question: http://eyeonalbuquerque.blogspot.com/2007/11/eye-poll-white-washed.html#c3983238072786849990

Asked on Sunday, November 11, 2007 at 10:41:43 PM
Reply: The comments are interesting -- especially the ones that were posted by cops accusing me of "meddling" in the case (because I gave APD information about the car wreck scams? Aren't you supposed to give information to athe police?) On the other hand, they also accuse me of telling lies in order to protect my daughter's reputation. If it was that important to me to protect her reputation, I would have gone along with the "random shooting" scenario.

eye on albuquerque

Question: Go to the post called Eye Poll: White Washed and scroll down to the November entries.

Asked on Sunday, November 11, 2007 at 10:32:59 PM
Reply: Thanks. I found it.

eye on albuquerque

Question: Mrs. Arquette,

I was reading messages on this site and read the "eye on Albuquerque" posting. I went to this website and there is, in fact, a few postings about Kaitlyn's case. Of course, it is anonymous, but people are out there trying to help you and your family solve your daughter's murder. They would like to see the case reopened and witnesses to be interviewed. Keep your chin up..........maybe something will come out of it if enough people care enough to try and do something about the injustice you and your family encountered.

Asked on Sunday, November 11, 2007 at 09:34:08 PM
Reply: Thanks for checking into that.

back 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 next