Displaying 4181 - 4200 of 5499 posts for this case -- (Page 210 of 275)

Hello.

Question: Hello. As I finished reading Who Killed My Daughter? I began to wonder how you pulled yourself together enough to re-live every single thing by writing the entire story over again. Just how did you do it though? You are such a strong woman and I commend you on that. Best wishes.
-Thanks.

Asked on Tuesday, May 06, 2008 at 07:49:58 PM
Reply: The writing itself wasn't hard because I'd kept detailed notes in a journal right from the beginning. I had also taped every phone conversation, so I didn't have to depend upon my memory to get the details right. Then I just sat down at the computer and let the story flow out through my fingers. I firmly believe it was "channeled" from some source beyond myself, because I can hardly remember writing it.

Most unbelievable of all, it fell onto the page in a finished form. With my novels I do revision after revision, and then my editor requests other revisions, and on and on it goes. I didn't have to change one single word of WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER?. The first draft was the final draft.

HEY

Question: I WANT TO ASK SOMETHING ABOUT \'WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER\' OKAY I NEED TO NO THE THEORY ON WHO KILLED KAITLYN.CAN YOU TELL ME WHO KILLED HER AND GIVE ME SOME EVIDENCE FROM THE BOOK.

Asked on Tuesday, May 06, 2008 at 01:51:04 PM
Reply: I may be wrong, but I have a feeling that you may be a student who has been given an assignment and wants a quick fix. I think you need to read the book and read the information on this Web site and form your own opinion.

We, too, would like a quick fix. But we lost that dream a long time ago.

The TallyKeeper

Question: Do you think you are going to wait to publish the Tallykeeper until you have an ending, or do you think you are going to end like you did with "who killed my daughter"?

Asked on Tuesday, May 06, 2008 at 01:28:05 PM
Reply: I can't answer that question. We continue to receive new information more often than you could imagine, so the book keeps getting longer and longer. The publication of THE TALLY KEEPER will be my final chance to get ALL our information out there, so I don't want to jump the gun and have it published too soon and leave out something that's crucial.

I believe God is going to tell me when the time is right for this book to be published. I don't mean to imply that His voice is going to roar through my computer in some supernatural way. I just mean that I will KNOW. Just as I knew the right time to submit WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER? to a publisher.

New Book

Question: i heard you will have sequel to \'who killed my daughter?' coming out. do you know when it will be out? i can\'t wait to read it and find out more information. this is one of the most heartbreaking stories i have ever read and i just pray you find her murderer(s) so your family can be a little more at ease. God bless you.

Asked on Tuesday, May 06, 2008 at 01:24:06 PM
Reply: Thank you for caring. I don't know when the book will be published, because I haven't yet finished writing it.

This might help find out who the murrderer(s) is!!

Question: I'm not sure if this is true but after reading what is posted about the shooting it sounds like maybe the vietnamese boyfriend and the friend Sharon killed Kait. When Sharon called Kait's appartment Dung might have been there and answered the calls despite what she told the police. Again, I am no detective so I don't know if this is what really happened but there is a chance that it could have happened. I hope this helps find out who the murderer(s) is.

Asked on Monday, May 05, 2008 at 06:28:27 PM
Reply: Thank you for your thoughts on this subject. There's no way for us to know whether Dung did or did not answer or whether Sharon did or did not make those calls. The police told us there was no way to trace local calls.

I agree with you that both Sharon and Dung have important information that might solve this case.

Russ Young

Question: @ Bataan Memorial Military Museum and Library?

Asked on Sunday, May 04, 2008 at 02:32:24 AM
Reply: I don't know. However, that would seem to be a reasonable possibility.

My cousin, James Duncan Lavin, was the author of "A History of Spanish Fire Arms," so I had assumed the gun Mr. Young purchased from Jim was Spanish. But Jim also collected and dealt in other types of fire arms and might well have had a gun that related to that era.

(By the way, I've made a few minor corrections in my post below. I originally posted Mr. Young's statements as best I remembered them, but I've since found my notes from my phone conversation with Jim and now can quote them precisely. Mr. Young did not say that his friend at APD was furious with him for "breaking the code of silence," he said he was furious at him for "breeching security."

Mr. Russ Young of Santa Fe

Question: I am writing to you from Santa Fe, NM, having found myself in possession of a letter you wrote to a Mr. Russ Young, dated July 1997. It was in a copy of your book, Who Killed My Daughter?, that I bought yesterday at Book Mountain, a used book store that operates primarily on trade/credit. The book is signed by you in memory of your daughter.
I don't know if this letter or the fact that it was in the book is important to your on-going investigation. I would be more than willing to turn it over to police or send it back to you if you want.

Asked on Saturday, May 03, 2008 at 11:19:26 AM
Reply: Thank you for contacting me about this. If Russ Young thought so little of our plea for his help that he sold Kait's book (with my letter still in it!) to a used book store, then I might as well stop protecting his identity. After all, he's had 18 years to do the right thing, and he's obviously decided not to.

Russ Young was (perhaps still is) connected to a museum in Santa Fe, NM. My cousin, Jim Lavin, was a professor at William and Mary, and, in 1994, Russ Young went to Virginia to meet with him and purchase an antique fire arm.

Jim and his wife had Mr. Young over for dinner and in the course of the conversation, Jim asked Mr. Young if, being from New Mexico, he had ever heard of the Kaitlyn Arquette murder. Mr. Young (not knowing that Jim was related to us) responded that he knew a lot about the murder because a friend of his who was a police officer in Albuquerque had driven him to the site of the shooting and told him, "These people (the Arquettes) are never going to get anywhere. The department's totally corrupt. this was a professional hit, and APD is covering it so as not to rock the boat."

When Jim and his wife repeated that statement to us, I wrote to Mr. Young, pleading for his help in obtaining further information. I promised that, if he did so, I would keep his identity confidential, and I would have. But I never received a reply. However Mr. Young did contact my cousin and told him that his cop friend was furious that he had "breeched security."

I would like to know the identity of that cop friend and any other information Mr. Young was privy to. If any of you happen to know Mr. Young, I hope you will ask him about this.

Happy Birthday, Mother

Question: From the four of us who are still here, and the one of us who is not, we love you so much and we want you to live forever.

Asked on Monday, April 28, 2008 at 03:42:07 PM
Reply: Thank you all for you cards, e-mail, phone calls and flowers. All five of you mean more to me that you will ever know.

(Daddy's present to me was to paint the kitchen.)

code of silence cont.

Question: I think i was drawn to this story because i have a sense of the pain and anger that you feel. In May of 2002 I lost my 2yr old son Aaron suddenly to Meningitis which was treatable. Between 9:30am-8:30pm he was brought to the hospital 3 times with a very high Temp, only to be sent home untreated. At 8:30pm he broke out in a rash which caused panic in the hospital emergency room and he died approx. 3:00am on route to a childrens hospital. The treating doctor was never to be heard from again. After the funeral we needed questions answered so we hired a lawyer. We knew whatever we done was'nt going to bring our son back but we had to see if there was neglect on the part of the Doctor. After much investigating our lawyer told us ,in so many words, that it was a waste of our time because where the hospital is government run we are fighting a losing battle. A new Government was elected to our Province and they were more open with the way they run things.For example many members of government and past governments were found guilty of fraud and charged. Those people were supposed to be there for us not stealing from us. Also lately 1000's of women who had been tested for breast cancer had been told they were not given accurate results and this info had been kept from them for some time. 100's have died without treatment. Now this government is not even arguing the facts and admitt's at fault. If we want to make sure that this do not happen to our other kids or their kids and so on we must act and not be afraid. Isn't that what terroist do put fear in us, well those criminals should be labled as terroist's. You have revived me, Thanks.

martjoe

Asked on Sunday, April 27, 2008 at 09:53:08 PM
Reply: My heart breaks for you for the loss of your little boy. From what you describe, it sounds like the cover-ups in hospitals are as prevalent as those in law enforcement.

blue code of silence

Question: Hi, I have just come across this book lying around the house and no one knows where it came from or how it got here but i began reading it (still at ch.18) and something told me to go and google Kait Arquette and WOW, keep up the good work. Justice will be served. What goes around comes around, full circle!!
I wanted to write a few days ago but didn't know where to start but when i read the posting where Mrs. Arquette mentioned "The Code Of Silence", after a supporter wanted to do something i just had to write. There's the world's problem right there. We ALL seem to be MUZZELED and AFRAID to SPEAK when we need to MOST. Is this what we call freedom? What the HELL are we
at over in Iraq and Afganistan fighting for when we can't even protect ourselves at home!!?? Shouldn't we have member's of government looking out for these kinds of organized crimes or criminals within our governments and high authority to protect us. After all we do the voting so we
also should stand up when we see something wrong and not be afraid to correct it, together. As you probably can tell i am angry and yes at the world, call me crazy if you like.
Mrs.Arqutte i admire you for your dedication to Kait, your doing such a wonderful job, keep going!

MartJoe

P.S. Anyone and everyone who can do what the 11 yr old is doing to help this case should do the same and this world will come together and be a better place to be. So let's get going put some more pressure on those with information. And those with information you will feel alot better
by reporting it. A weight off your shoulders. NO CODE OF SILENCE!!

Asked on Sunday, April 27, 2008 at 09:32:05 PM
Reply: The Code of Silence seems to be drilled into students at the police academy as the most important aspect of their job. Police officers (honest ones, who asked that they not be identified) have told me that they would LIKE to speak up when cover-ups occur but are afraid there will be retaliation against them and their families by others in the department.

It's amazing.

Question: I don't expect you to read this.
You must be really busy.
But it just angers me how the police didn't help.
It's just inhumane that you have all this information and the police...ugh.
You know what I mean.
Honestly, it pisses me off.
Sure, Kait messed up. But we're all teenagers at one point, she didn't deserve this.
She was simply at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Now; this might sound like a conspiracy theory but 'till this day I stand my ground and say that cops were involved.

I'm only teenager, but Kait's story opened my eyes.
It took me out this fantasy world that I was living in, and made me realize that things are not what they seem.

However, I do have one question.

Are you still investiagating? Or have you stopped?

Anyways, I'm looking foward to

'Who Killed My Daughter 2' were the killer is revealed.

That man/woman better hope I don't find him before the cops do.
Because trust, mark my words, I will commit a crime myself.

-S.S/14/Florida

P.S - Almost finished all your suspense books.
Down a dark hall <3
All I have left is 'Gallows Hill'

Asked on Sunday, April 27, 2008 at 07:34:12 PM
Reply: Thank you for your passionate support. We, too, believe the shooting was a conspiracy, and, yes, we are still investigating. Every time anyone contacts us with additional information, we have it checked out and verified.

I don't want anything in THE TALLY KEEPER to be inaccurate,

Why?

Question: If you kept on gaining evidence that Kait was not randomly shot, then why did the police keep on insisting that it was a random shooting? I read in your book something about statistics, but I didn't get it.

Asked on Friday, April 25, 2008 at 08:45:48 PM
Reply: What the FBI agent meant when he said that homicide investigations are "all about stats" was that police officers are pressured by their supervisors to close cases as quickly and inexpensively as possible. So, they sometimes close homicide cases as accidents or suicides, so they won't have to spend a lot of time and money investigating. He also said they sometimes make arrests -- even though they know they're arresting the wrong person -- just so they can call the case "closed."

APD considers Kait's case "solved" because they arrested the Hispanic suspects, despite the fact that all charges against them were dropped.

Personally, I believe there is more than that involved in Kait's case or a cover-up wouldn't have started at the crime scene.

Louis Saavedra

Question: But that poster said that his friend saw Luis Saavedra at that house. He did some underhanded things when he was President of TVI back before he ran for Mayor. Also, it was around the same time Bob Schwartz was the DA. And you know how the DA's office and Mayor's office are always intertwined. Of course, he probably wouldn't want to get involved, even if he did know something.

Asked on Friday, April 25, 2008 at 03:01:44 PM
Reply: He DEFINITELY wouldn't want to get involved if what the tipster says is accurate and he was paartying with drug dealers and dirty cops.

But there is no proof that he was. We can't take the word of someone who posts anonymously on a message board unless that person is willing to provide us with information that can be verified.

Ditto to the last posting - Come forward, don't be

Question: a coward! Put the Arquette's hearts and minds to rest!

Asked on Friday, April 25, 2008 at 02:55:34 PM
Reply: Amen!

regarding the posting with information

Question:
I hope that the poster who wrote that he knows that someone was paid to shoot Kait because she was a "snitch" will contact you privately or have his friend contact you.

If he doesn't, someone else who has the same information will read this board. I am an ordinary person, someone who didn't know Kait and has never met her family, asking you to please contact Kait's family. They have endured enough. Thousands of people (ordinary people like me, who didn't know Kait when she was living) check the board and pray for kait and her family. If you know who killed Kait and why, write the information down and send it to the address. Do the right thing.

Asked on Friday, April 25, 2008 at 02:33:02 PM
Reply: We are waiting to hear from him.

About the big house on Tierra Monte

Question: The house is actually on Casa Tierra St. in Sandia Heights. But you do use Tierra Monte to get to it. Because the houses described in the previous posting before said it was 42 or 39 Tierra Monte. Neither one of those houses has a pool. The one on Casa Tierra does. And the one on Casa Tierra looks more like the "castle" you described in one of your answers or your book.

In regard to Louis Saavedra. Are you going to make contact with him to ask questions? Or have your PI look into it?

Asked on Friday, April 25, 2008 at 01:09:19 PM
Reply: Thank you for this additional information. However, unless we're contacted by the person who professes to have first hand knowledge of what happened to Kait, we aren't in a position to question Mr. Saavedra. In fact, that would be harassment.

His name never has been mentioned in connection with Kait's case, nor -- to the best of my knowledge -- has he ever been accused of drug activity. Many political VIPs own beautiful houses in that area of Albuquerque, so the fact that Saavedra happens to be one of those is not enough to link him to Kait's case.

Help

Question: Hi Mrs. Arquette,

I've spent many years keeping up with this case. Do you think if some of your supporters would rally APD, we could help in getting this case re-opened? Or, what can we do to help you with this tragedy; aside from providing information.

Asked on Friday, April 25, 2008 at 10:32:09 AM
Reply: I don't think there's anything ANYBODY can do that will cause APD to change their position on Kait's case. Because, to do that, they would have to implicate some of their people, and cops are sworn never to do that.

That's what they call "The Blue code of Silence."

Louis E. Saavedra

Question: Mayor of Albuquerque in 1989, preceded by Ken Shultz. Could these be the political figures that Kait saw at the Tierra Monte "party house" It all makes a little sense. Saavedra is currently living in NW Albuquerque and is listed in the city directory.

Asked on Thursday, April 24, 2008 at 03:33:26 PM
Reply: Unless and until we receive the specific information we requested from the friend of the person who posted below, we can't move forward on this possibility.

infurmatshun

Question: my frund live in alb in 1989 he remembur the nite of the shoting he live bi NE ROMA 1 of his frunds bragd bout it his frund was a drug deler and he sad he get pad 2500 to shot the girl my frund and his frund taled her frum her apt he sad she live bi SE LUSIANNA and SE SAN MATEO his frund sad she was a snich 1 of his frunds oned a party hows in tearra monte my frund wen there and see the girl they folo her he thinks the numer was 42 or 39 it was a big hows wit a pol shape like been importent peeple party there luis savedra etc. and luts of polise men my frund want me to tull u he dusnt wan ppl to no he taked he stil live in alb and peeple wuld hur him

Asked on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 at 05:47:31 PM
Reply: If your friend has valid information he is willing to share with us he can contact us by personal e-mail or mail a letter to us c/o PO Box 27187, Albuquerque, NM 27187. He can do this anonymously. Or, since he is in Albuquerque, he can either call or meet with one of our private investigators at NIA/NM, (National Investigations Agency of New Mexico). If he chooses to do that, his identity will be kept confidential.

For this information to be useful, we would need to know (1) who Kait was snitching ON, (2) who she was snitching TO, (3) who the shooter was and (4) who hired him.

Given up?

Question: Have the police given up? Or are they still "working" on it?

Asked on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 at 02:21:36 PM
Reply: No, the police arre not working on it.

back 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 next