Displaying 4021 - 4040 of 5671 posts for this case -- (Page 202 of 284)

The Review

Question: It is, indeed, a wonderful review. The young blogger (only 22) has a bright future ahead. And while she is clearly a careful reader and a strong writer, more importantly she sees to the heart of the matter: that your quest for the truth and a measure of justice for Kait and your family is also a quest for a justice system that works for victims and their families.

On HLN tonight, there was a moronic debate about a group of police officers in Florida who were caught conspiring to set up a drunk driver to take the fall for a cop's traffic accident. The talking heads shouted over each other, but essentially, as they often do, missed the point. The issue is that police officers and other government officials cannot be allowed to use their vast powers to both cover up their own misdeeds and frame ordinary citizens for crimes they didn't commit--or in Kait's case, cover up a murder and protect the perpetrators as part of a criminal conspiracy. Clearly, no matter how much Americans want to pretend that there is "justice for all," that's just not true.

Asked on Thursday, July 30, 2009 at 09:12:31 PM
Reply: You've hit the nail on the head. There needs to be an oversight system that people in authority have to answer to. Police shouldn't be allowed to "police themselves" with the understanding that "what happens within the department stays within the department" -- the Blue Wall of Silence. As a member of a victim's advocacy group stated to the media, "You can't expect the foxes to guard the hen house."

I know wjat you are going through

Question: Hello, My name is Dan Moseley. My brother David was murdered in January of 1983. His nude body was found off of South 14 in the east mountains wrapped in a blanket tied with electrical cord. DA Steve Schiff told my older brother he would not prosecute the case as a homicide because he might lose. Like your family we had to use the services of a private investigator, the information he gave to the BCSO was ignored. The coroner lost vital toxicology samples etc. I completely understand your frustration and am deeply sorry for your tragic loss. I live in a State that is last in every critical important category there is. Governor Richardson in under a Federal Grand Jury investigation for pay to play corruption. The state Legislature can't even pass ethics reform. Enough about that.

Did anyone ever ask Office Wallace or Officer Merriman why they did not attempt to help your daughter? If she was crying she might have still been able to tell the officers who shot her. Dan Moseley mosesix@comcast.net Remember these words from Helen Keller " We can do anything we want to if we stick to it long enough"

Asked on Sunday, July 19, 2009 at 01:23:47 PM
Reply: I'm so sorry about your brother, Dan. You are right, there is something VERY wrong with the New Mexico justice system. It's being controlled by someone powerful at a high enough level to intimidate honest people at a lower level and reward dishonest people at a lower level, so everything and everyone appears to have become corrupted, even those who are honest at heart.

The first officers at the scene, Merriman and Wallace, did not have the training to be able to physically help Kait. They weren't doctors. They can't be blamed for that.

The problem comes with their conflicting accounts of who did what. Off. Wallace has stated she heard Kait moaning and crying. Det. Merriman doesn't report hearing that. He said she was unconscious. The Medical Examiner said the damage to Kait's brain would have rendered her immediately unconscious, so she couldn't have been moaning and crying.

Det. Merriman said he called for rescue (medical assistance.) According to APD, there is no record of that call.

Off. Wallace said she called her sergeant, Sgt. Mossier, to report what she thought would prove to be a homicide. Sgt. Mossier told our private investigator she has no recollection of Wallace making that call. She said she was summoned by Det. Merriman.

Both Merriman and Wallace claim to have been there when rescue arrived. The ambulance team that transported Kait to the hospital says NO POLICE OFFICERS were there when they arrived. They almost missed the scene because there was no one there to wave them over. They said police started to arrive as they were pulling away from the scene with Kait in the ambulance. WHERE DID MERRIMAN AND WALLACE GO??? WHY DIDN'T THEY STAY WITH THE VICTIM?

With so many contradictions, several people have to be lying. But which ones are they? And what is the purpose of their lies?

Kait's 20 Year Memorial at the Cemetery

Question: I just got back from Kait's memorial at the cemetery. It was one of the most moving experiences of my life. There were about 40 people coming and going while I was there, and undoubtedly more came later. We were a diverse group -- friends of you and of Kait's brothers and sisters, your writer friends, families of other murder victims, children (now grown) that Kait used to babysit, and even people who have never met any of you but have been following the case for 20 years. There were also three tV crews.

I was especially moved when I heard a young man who must have been Rod state on camera that Kait was his first love and he'll never get over the loss. He said, "I was Kait's real boyfriend -- NOT DUNG NGUYEN!"

Your private investigator was wonderful. She responded to everybody's questions about the case. When asked by a reporter if she thought the case would be solved, she said, "I believe that it CAN be solved, but there are people who don't want it solved." She handed out copies of Kait's adorable autobiography that she wrote when she was 12. I hope you will post that on this web site for people who weren't there to get a copy.

Asked on Thursday, July 16, 2009 at 02:26:47 PM
Reply: I will post Kait's autobiography. It's going to be long, but I think when you do a "reply" you're not limited to the number of words.

We have a family tradition of giving each other homemade Christmas gifts. When Kait was twelve, (before she decided to become exotic and place an “i” in her name,) she gave me a book called “My Book About Me.” It was her autobiography. When I read it now, I can see that her personality – strong-willed, stubborn, and fearless – was part of her from birth and was probably what led to her death. It peaked in her adolescence, and I don’t think there’s anything we could have done that would have changed that.

To Mother –

MY BOOK ON ME
by Kate Arquette, age 12
I hope you like it. Merry Christmas, 1982!
Love,
Kate

Here are some excerpts from her book:

It all started when I was one year old and my mother took me to the doctor and said, “I’m really worried. My baby is losing weight very rapidly, throwing up and having diarrhea too. What’s wrong?”

"It’s probably just a stage. Bring her in again later if it doesn’t improve.”

“Oh, thank you! Bye!” said my mother.

It didn’t get better; it got worse. By two years old I got so skinny that my mother woke up every hour all night and fed me a bite. Then she would sit by my bed and wait to see if I would keep it in or throw it up. Then, if I didn’t throw it up, I would be praised, and my mother would go back to bed. Then she’d get up again an hour later and feed me another bite.

Then, when I was almost two, a specialist came into town and ran tests on me. He found out I had celiac disease. My mother asked if it was fatal, and he said no. Celiac is a disease where you can’t eat any food containing gluten such as flour, wheat and oats. It makes holes in my intestines. I stayed in the hospital all the time they were doing the tests. One day when I was running around the hospital ward, a little boy locked me in the food room, and I started munching out on everything in sight. A large group formed outside the door and listened to me opening jars and saying, “Yum, yum, yum.” However nobody had the key except for one janitor who was out of town. I stayed in there for hours, but that was all right. When they finally got me out I was happily asleep on the floor.

In second grade, I wasn’t supposed to ride my bike in the street. But I did it anyway and was hit by a car. I was flung onto the sidewalk. I had been with my brother at the time and he ran into the house yelling, ”Kate’s been run over!” My mother came running down the stairs so fast you could barely see her and started running down the street. My father started the car, picked my mother up, and drove to the scene of the crime. All I had was a huge cut on my arm, but my bike was dented.

In third grade I was over at a friend’s house playing on a swing when I jumped out. I landed on my arm. I went three days in great pain, but I didn’t tell my mother because I wanted her to let me go swimming. On the third day we had a nurse friend over for dinner. She looked at my arm and said it was broken. I was taken to the hospital and it turned out to be broken in three places. I had to wear a cast for the rest of the summer and couldn’t do anything fun.

The next summer we went to Mexico and my mother and I went swimming. We were holding hands, jumping waves, when suddenly we were caught in the undertow. My mother told me to swim hard and started shoving me ahead of her toward shore. I did what she said, but we just kept going out farther. Then she started screaming, “Help! Help!” My brother Donnie, who was 11, came out to save us, and my mother screamed, “No, go back!” Some Mexicans brought us in. It was very exciting.

My mother is an author and a photographer. My father is an engineer at Sandia Labs. My grownup brothers and sisters are Robin, 28; Kerry, 26; Brett, 22; and Donnie, 15. Robin is a singer and Kerry is an actress. Brett is an engineer and Donnie is a magician and an artist. My relationship with all of them including parents is very good. We are a close family and all love each other very much.

I love my mother because every time I want to go to the flea market she won’t let me go because she thinks there’s creeps there that will hurt me. She loves me a lot!

I love my father because he cares about me. He jokes around a lot. (Sometimes he’s even funny.)

When I grow up I want to be a veterinarian. I love animals and I want to help them get better when they’re hurt or sick. I want to be a vet for exotic animals such as lions, tigers and bears. I want to live in Florida, Michigan and Africa. I look forward to then.

ON THE FINAL PAGE OF HER AUTOBIOGRAPHY, SHE DREW A RAINBOW.

ON THE DAY OF HER FUNERAL, THERE WAS A DOUBLE RAINBOW OVER OUR HOME.

20 years later.....

Question: I was able to go to the gravesite today and it is such a priviledge to be a part of the group of people who care so much for you, your family and Kait. I tried to write to you , but realize the words did not make much sense as it was emotional time being there. You have had such a tremendous impact on so many people throughout the world with your book about Kait and all the difficulites (to put it mildly) you and your family have endured over the years. It is almost like being a part of huge family that care so much for all of you and will not forget Kait.

I was able and blessed to speak with Pat. She is an exceptional person, you can feel how much she cares just by listening to her, not only about Kait, but about the other cases she is involved with.

May the Lord bless you and continue to give you the strength and peace that you need and so richly deserve. Thanks for sharing a part of your life with us all. I lso ook forward to the day this is solved for you and your family.

Asked on Thursday, July 16, 2009 at 02:26:39 PM
Reply: Thank you for attending Kait's memorial. It was organized by Pat Caristo, our private investigator, who over the many years she's helped us pro bono, has become a beloved friend. You're right, she is exceptional in every way.

Don and I would have given anything to have been there, (we now live on the East Coast, but were planning to fly to Albuquerque to participate), but one of our children had emergency surgery and is here with us now, recuperating in our home. So we didn't have that option. We asked Pat not to try to orchestrate this on her own, as it might prove too much for one person. But she did it anyway. And now we're so glad that she did.

THE 20 YR. ANNIVERSARY OF KAIT'S DEATH

Question: The message below is from our private investigator, Patricia Caristo, NIA/NM (National Investigations Agency of New Mexico).

Asked on Saturday, July 11, 2009 at 10:43:55 AM
Reply: INVITATION TO VISIT AT SUNSET MEMORIAL PARK

924 Menual Blvd NE
(Section 4X - grass area off Canna Rd, just west of Rose Rd. - second right turn from the main gate)

On July 16th, 1989, Kaitlyn Arquette was chased down in her car and murdered. She died on July 17th, 1989, as a result of the gun shot wounds. In her passing she left her vital organs to several persons - she was caring of people in her life and in her death.

This year, on the 20th anniversary of her murder, I am inviting people who knew Kait, or who helped with information and hours of time working on her case, to visit the Sunset Memorial Park to remember Kait. There will be orange flowers (Kait's favorite color) at the site for you to take with you to thank you for remembering and caring. There will be a guest book to sign, and I will send it to Kait's family who are far away and not able to be in New Mexico at this time.

Visit when you can. I will be at Sunset Memorial Park on 7/16/09, from 10 am - 1 pm. I will be glad to answer questions and provide updates on the case.

It was my thought that there are people who would like to honor and thank Kait for the gifts she left behind -- sweet memories for those who knew her, the organs she donated, the example of her mother and father and family as they fight for justice in Kait's case and continue to fight for justice for so many other families who have lost loved ones to murder, for the many investigative/criminal justice students who leaned to investigate using Kait's case as a learning model and offered their services to Kait's case and to many other unsolved cases, to those law enforcement and criminal justice people who offered to help make truth known, for the many young people who learned about what happened to Kait and talked about the case at schools, and for the many mothers who took comfort and example from Kait's mother.

Pat Caristo
NIA/NM
505-243-2222

Answered by: Kait's Parents

Who Killed My Daughter

Question: Has Americas Most Wanted ever contacted you wanting to air your story? Has anything come of making a movie out of the book.

Valerie
Muncie, Indiana

Asked on Thursday, July 09, 2009 at 12:11:32 PM
Reply: "America's Most Wanted" will only feature a case if the police are willing to cooperate. So that show is not an option for us.

I've been approached by a movie producer about filming Kait's story. I don't yet know what will come of this.

Dung

Question: Have you asked dung again about the peorson who might have killed your daugther? Have you seen him in 2009?

Asked on Thursday, July 09, 2009 at 11:29:30 AM
Reply: I haven't seen him since 1989.

video about Kait?

Question: How can I view the video about Kait?

Asked on Sunday, July 05, 2009 at 10:10:06 AM
Reply: Go back to the home page, scroll down below the photo of me with Kait when she was 12, and click on "Click to Play."

Was Damon Fay involved in Kait's investigation?

Question: If so that would be another link between the murders of Kait and Stephen Haar.

Asked on Saturday, July 04, 2009 at 02:21:50 PM
Reply: Damon Fay was not the lead detective on Kait's case. However, to quote from Mike Gallagher's article in the Albuquerque Journal, "almost every detective in the homicide department was involved in some way in the investigation."

Det. Fay was the detective who told Kait's sister Robin's friend, Maritza, that "the location of a bullet found later, not during the initial investigation, proved that Kait's shooting was not random but was a "hit."

Was Travis Dally Det. Fay's snitch?

Question: Why else would he protect Dally?

Asked on Friday, July 03, 2009 at 12:41:57 PM
Reply: According to Stephen Haar's mother, Det. Fay did not use the terms snitch or informant when he spoke to her. He said Travis Dally "did favors" for APD.

That wording by Det. Fay is very interesting. If Travis was not a snitch, what other "favors" might he have been doing for APD?

Det. Damon Fay

Question: Travis Dally, the admitted killer of Stephen Haar, (whose case APD Det. Damon Fay closed without any investigation) has now been found guilty and sentenced to life in prison for the murder of another victim, Henry George. Stephen’s mother, Carmen Haar, was a witness for the prosecution, testifying that Dally also killed her son. If Fay and other APD homicide detectives had followed up on Dally’s murder of Haar, Henry George would be alive today.

Was Stephen Haar’s case linked in any way to Kait’s?

Asked on Friday, July 03, 2009 at 10:41:09 AM
Reply: At the time of his death, Stephen was living at the same address as Kait's next door neighbor, Adrian Apodaca, who told Det. Gallegos that he saw Kait followed from her apartment by a VW bug. That information was in Gallegos's field notes, but not in his report.

Shortly before his death, Stephen attempted to phone our private investigator. He did not leave a message, but his phone number showed up on her answering machine. Before she could get in touch with him, he was murdered.

What had Stephen discovered that he wanted to tell us? That's a question that will always go unanswered.

Our private investigator visited Travis Dally in prison, and he gave her a physical demonstration of how he killed Stephen. He told her, "I shot him five times." One of those shots was in Stephen's back, after he was down. APD had no interest in pursuing that admission.

dirty cops

Question: DO YOU THINK THAT DUE TO THE FACT,THAT THERE ARE SO MANY CORRUPT POLICE DEPARTMENTS AND POLICE OFFICERS BOTH STREET COPS AND HIGHER UP. THAT THE PROBLEM IS TOO BIG FOR THE F.B.I. OR OTHER AGENCYS TO HANDLE?? MY DAUGHTER JUST WENT THROUGH AN EXPERIENCE (OVER A TICKET) WITH A FEMALE OFFICER,AND WHEN SHE WENT DOWN TO THE STATION TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE OFFICERS TREATMENT OF HER AND THE FALSE WRITING OF THE TICKET( TICKET WAS SUPPOSE TO BE FOR TINTED WINDOWS BUT SHE WROTE THE TICKET FOR EXPIRED TAGS WHICH IS FUNNY BECAUSE IT IS A NEW 09 CAR WITH PAPER PLATES ...NO TAGS!) ANYWAY I BELIEVE THAT THE ONLY WAY TO BREAK UP THESE LEAGLEIZED GANGS IS THROUGH MILITARY POWER. THANKS PS. AND I HAVE WATCHED THE LONG BEACH IN ACTION IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD WHERE I LIVE AND BEEN INVOLVED WITH THEM ALSO

Asked on Tuesday, June 23, 2009 at 04:37:35 PM
Reply: I don't know what the answer is. Police departments are self-contained and don't seem to have to answer to anybody.

Here is another excerpt from THE TALLY KEEPER:

Albuquerque now had a new mayor, Jim Baca, who was doing his best to deal with the problems he'd fallen heir to. In response to newspaper articles claiming, "The citizens of Albuquerque are afraid of their cops," Mayor Baca imported a new police chief from out of state to replace Joseph Polisar and was attempting to establish a citizen review board for police-misconduct cases.

"The police department has to be accountable to somebody besides themselves,” Baca stated.

The police union was not happy with Mayor Baca's attitude.

Alex Marentas, the president of the Albuquerque Police Officers Association told the media, "If he screws with us, we will do everything possible to defeat him in the next election."

Which they did.

The police union strenuously objected to the idea of a review board. They contended that the internal affairs unit was more than sufficient to deal with charges of misconduct, despite the fact that for the past three years excessive force charges against police officers that were found to have merit had resulted in nothing more than written or oral reprimands.

We've been told that Alex Marentas, in his role as union leader, ws the one who issued the order for union members to "blanket (protect) the officers at Kait's scene."

Regarding a possible earlier post from Dung.

Question: Question: Subject: Get over it, I killed her. Date: Tue, 08 Dec, 1998, 05:40:48 PST From: \"Dung Nguyen\" (e-mail address)

Hey it\'s me, Would you please stop printing stuff about me!!!!! Everyone thinks I killed Kait. So big deal (my friends) blew the fuck out of her brains. Get over it. She a ugly girl.
___________
Is this really from Dung? I can hardly believe that he sent this to you. And the police did nothing. I wish your family the best of luck and that your case is helping many other families of murder victims.

Asked on Sunday, May 08, 2005 at 11:56:54 AM
Reply: We have no idea if it was really from Dung. Both APD and the FBI told us that determining the source of an e-mail is impossible. When we contacted Hotmail directly, described our dilemma, and asked if it was technically possible to determine the source of the e-mail, they told us they could do that, but only if they received a subpoena from law enforcement. They could not provide information to the murder victim’s parents, as that would violate the self-proclaimed killer’s right to privacy.

I found this post from 2005 and Im just wondering if they have now tracked this message? You said that determining the source of the email is impossible but we know that to be untrue to date. It is very simple to track an email account to a computer and is used to solve many crimes and murders these days. If this is from Dung and he has implicated his friends... dont you think that is pertinent information?

Asked on Tuesday, June 23, 2009 at 10:29:23 AM
Reply: Nobody ever was willing to grant Hotmail the authority tell us the source of that e-mail. Now, of course, it's too late. That e-mail address is history.

Sharon Smith

Question: Ok, thank you, Lois. I didn't even look in the front of the book, I just got right to reading the story. After writing my earlier message, I thought about it and realized that's what you must have done. I really hope you find out all the answers and find justice. One more question I have is why you and your husband didn't sue the APD for negligence in the case? My prayers are with your family.

Asked on Monday, June 22, 2009 at 03:25:54 PM
Reply: Here's an excerpt from THE TALLEY KEEPER that explains that:

Our only hope of obtaining the rest of the crime scene photos seemed to be to file a suit against the police department. So we made a trip to Albuquerque to meet with attorneys who had a history of suing the City to see what our legal options were. We were up front about the fact that our goal was not to get a big settlement, as we didn't like the thought of making money from Kait's death. What we wanted was to take the case to court so we could subpoena copies of the case materials that were being withheld from us.

One attorney after another told us they weren't interested.

The last one we met with was compassionate enough to tell us why.

"No attorney will take on this case with that stipulation,” he said. “True, there are those of us who have built our practices on suing the police, but we always settle out of court. The City has set aside four million dollars per year to settle cases against APD with no admission of wrongdoing. That's the way it's done here."

Kait Arquette

Question: I just finished the book yesterday and I am astounded that the police didn't care to hear anything about who really killed Kait. I live in Rio Rancho, NM and am afraid to have anything to do with the APD for fear they still have such corrupt officers on the force. How can they chalk it up to random shooting when everything says otherwise and how come nothing was done in the past 18yrs since the book was published? Also, I thought the friend she last saw was Susan Smith, not Sharon Smith.

Asked on Monday, June 22, 2009 at 12:28:45 PM
Reply: Law enforcement in Rio Rancho is no better than APD. Go to www.realcrimes.com and scroll down to the John Sherman case. It's unbelievable.

You're right. In my book I changed the names of a couple of Kait's friends, Sharon being one of those. I state in the front of the book: "Several names have been changed to protect sources of information whose identities are not part of the public record." When I changed Sharon's name to "Susan," I assumed her only role was an innocent by-stander. I realized later that she played a bigger part in this story than we'd originally thought, so on this Web site I've used her real name. That way, if she shared information with someone who visits this Web site, that person will know to contact us.

Kait Arquette

Question: My name is Natalie and I was a classmate of Kait's at HIghland HS and still remember her fondly. I last saw her the day we graduated and feel, in addition to losing a friend, we all lost our innocence the day she was taken away. I know I have never been the same and I cannot imagine your pain. I admire your strength and tenacity in the pursuit of justice and the truth. I wish you all the best and that someday the murderer will be brought to justice and you will find peace. Your book was wonderful and I applaud you for your work.

Asked on Sunday, June 21, 2009 at 08:06:30 PM
Reply: What a lovely note, Natalie! Thank you. Kait's sister, Kerry, made that same statement to me -- "We didn't just lose Kait, we lost our innocence."

I am so sorry.

Question: Dear Mrs. Arquette,
I read your book "Who Killed My Daughter" and I was quite interested. I have been following the case since I read it two years ago. I am so very sorry for your loss, I can't imagine how painful it must be for you knowing that her killer is still on the loose. I fully agree with you that she was not just randomly shot. The ironic thing is that I relate to Kait a lot. I remember posting once before but I could not find my message to see how you responded. I live in Texas and wish to work with murder cases when I graduate from high school. I am currently 13 but am very interested in your daughter's case. I would love to help in any way that is possible. You can reach me at kaitwheelus@yahoo.com. I wish you the best of luck in finding your daughter's killer.
with hope,
Kait

Asked on Saturday, June 13, 2009 at 04:33:35 PM
Reply: Thank you for caring, Kait. I pray that a career in law enforcement won't harden you and change your compassionate nature.

Kait

Question: I'm a former student of your magazine writing class at UNM. Even though I\'m now out here in Arizona, I try to keep abreast of any developments in Kait\'s murder. You and your family are always in my thoughts and I certainly hope you can find closure soon. [from: Richard W. Kimball]

Asked on Wednesday, June 10, 2009 at 09:46:00 AM
Reply: Teaching that course at UNM was one of the most fulfilling things I've ever done. To be able to share what I'd learned through life experience with bright, motivated students was a joy and a privilege. Your message means a lot to me.

re: Teresa Reyes on realcrimes.com

Question: I noticed you have mentioned this missing persons name a couple of times on the board. Went to 11 dead bodies on West Mesa in Albuquerque and saw that the investigators have indentified 7 of them. Do you have info that Teresa Reyes might be one of the bodies that they haven't discovered the identity of? Do you have gut feeling that one of them might be Teresa Reyes?

Asked on Friday, June 05, 2009 at 01:07:38 PM
Reply: My gut feeling is that Teresa may not be one of those women, because the timing is a little bit off. The others all seem to have been killed within a certain time span, and Teresa disappeared slightly before that. The reason I keep mentioning it is because I know Teresa's mother and all she has been through, and my heart is breaking for her. I both feared and hoped that one of those bodies might turn out to be Teresa's because (1) if it wasn't, then the mother could still hope, but (2) if it was, the mother could let go and finally know where her child was. To my mind, worse than having your child murdered is having your child vanish and not knowing what terrible things might be happening to her/him.

Still Awed

Question: I am completely in awe of how many man hours have been placed into finding the person who killed and buried many women on the west side of Albuquerque, however, Kait's murder or murders have never been looked for. Growing up and living in Albuquerque and have read your book and being a young girl when Kait was murdered I must say that as a teen I was always more careful of those I hung out with and who I let into my life. I am sorry for your lose and I thank you for keeping this case in the spot light as much as possible and i hope one day some one will pay for what they have taken from you and your family.

(From: Kathryn in Albuquerque)

Asked on Sunday, May 31, 2009 at 08:28:33 PM
Reply: I'm glad effort is being invested in identifying the bodies of the many young women buried on the mesa and in searching for their killer. But I wish that that same kind of effort had been made when they started to go missing. If so, there might not have been so many of them.

I hope you will visit the Web site at www.realcrimes.com and read the Teresa Reyes missing persons case. Tereas's body is not one of those that has been identified, but tomorrow it may be. Teresa's mother has lived through hell for many years.

back 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 next