Displaying 4001 - 4020 of 5388 posts for this case -- (Page 201 of 270)

Talley Keeper

Question: Are you not afraid if you name names in the Talley Keeper and tell the invormation that you got, that the killers will come after you?

Asked on Tuesday, August 05, 2008 at 04:21:06 PM
Reply: What good would that do them? Once information has been made public, there's nothing to gain by killing the person who supplied it. That would simply prove that the information was valid.

The most dangerous thing a person can do when he/she has information about criminal activity is to SIT ON THAT INFORMATION. That's what Kait did, and we believe that's what got her killed. She was a threat because she hadn't yet talked. She was a loose cannon.

On that subject -- I'm not as naive as Kait was in that regard. My agent and my attorney both have copies of THE TALLEY KEEPER (which include all the names and information you refer to above) and there's an additional copy in a safety deposit box. If I become the victim of a "random drive-by shooting," that book will not only get published, it will become an instant best seller because of the circumstances of the author's death.

Timeline...

Question: Hi Lois!
Question: Was Kait already working at Pier One when she met Dung? If so, do you think that the relationship could have been "planned" all along in order to get to Pier One? No doubt that Dung truly cared for her, but it is so odd that Pier One was the moving point for the bad shipments. From what you described of Kait (sounds very much like myself in 1989 at 19 yrs old) while being independant and liking a good adventure, I do not think she would intentionally get involved with that type of operation.
Also, it is possible to post some additional pics of her?
your friend in CAPE CANAVERAL, FL

Asked on Tuesday, August 05, 2008 at 06:46:16 AM
Reply: Kait started working at Pier One in June, 1988. At that point she had been dating Dung for about nine months. So, their relationship wasn't "planned" so the Vietnamese group could get access to Pier One.

My personal belief is that it was the other way around -- the fact that one of their group had a girlfriend working at Pier One gave them the idea of utilizing Pier One as a place to receive shipments of drugs from the Orient without the manager's knowledge. Kait's coworkers say Dung's friends hung out there all the time, under the pretense of "visiting Kait," (which is odd in itself, since Kait couldn't stand them.)

I don't believe Kait realized she was being used in that way until a coworker found heroin in a shipment of fans and reported it to the FBI. Kait was killed immediately after that.

I'm not technical enough to know how to attach more pictures. Kait's sister, Robin, designed this Web site, so possibly she can do it. I'll ask her.

continued

Question: In fact, I don't think you should wait for an "ending" (i.e. to find the murderer) before publishing the Tallykeeper: rather, I think the book will be the catalyst that BRINGS the murderer to justice. Maybe all of the people with puzzle pieces weren't around or involved with any of this in 1989, but became involved in aspects of this operation later, either by choice or by accident/coincidence. There could be people with information that seems insignificant and they have no reason to come forward with it now, but once the Tallykeeper is published, they will realize the importance of an overheard comment, a drunken confession, a confidence exchanged. Albuquerque is a big small town, and the center of power is very small. I think you have focused all you can (it seems) on those who were there and now it's time to focus on the people who have learned things after the fact, people who are now in their early to mid-30s and beginning to be a part of Albuquerque's legal and political community. As we know from the 2004 arrest of the chief judge, the courthouse community is closely intertwined with the criminal community. I truly believe this is where your answers will come from and that many of the puzzle pieces will come from one who does not at this moment realize the information they have.

Asked on Monday, August 04, 2008 at 12:52:05 PM
Reply: I totally agree.

I want to wait until the end of the year, because I have reason to believe that some things are going to happen in the next few months that I'd like to include in the book. But then it's probably time to start the submission process.

My problem is going to be finding a publisher who is willing to publish a SECOND book without an ending. The world of publishing has changed since WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER? was published, and most publishers are reluctant to publish a true crime book until after the killers have been convicted.

I know in my heart that I'm going to find a publisher who is willing to go against convention, but it may take me a while.

District Attorneys now Judges

Question: I re-read this book over the weekend and I noticed something interesting that I hadn\'t noticed before. Charlie Brown was the assistant district attorney who helped Bob Schwartz on this case when Schwartz was the D.A. for Bernalillo County. Now both men are judges in Bernalillo County. The name Charlie Brown wouldn't have meant anything to me last year, but now that he has been appointed to the bench, his name jumped off the page. Maybe it's just a coincidence that Brown and Schwartz, both of whom were involved in the failed prosecution of the triggermen, are both now sitting on the bench, but maybe not. It's interesting to note that both these judges are known for being very hard on the prosecution and are very critical of district attorneys -- I wonder why? Maybe because both of them know that the way the D.A.'s office works is not just or ethical, having come from that office. I would like to think that these are both good men, they have certainly been good judges thus far. If they do know anything, perhaps their new positions in the community will compel them to want to do justice now more than ever. Given all the changes in power in Albuquerque and the downfall of many corrupt figures, I think that when the Tallykeeper comes out, there will be much more information that comes from the community. People who were still in high school when this murder happened are now practicing lawyers, police officers, etc., and may have information they have gleaned over the years that doesn't mean anything to them NOW, but put in context of this story, it might be the missing piece to this puzzle.

Asked on Monday, August 04, 2008 at 12:43:17 PM
Reply: Bob Schwartz put his reputation on the line when he appeared on "Larry King Live" and announced to the nation that there was no possibility that Kait's murder was anything other than a "random driveby shooting." He can't afford to lose face by admitting he was wrong. And neither can Charlie Brown.

Albuquerque Journal, July 11, 1992
MY 15 MINUTES OF FAME PAID WELL, DA SCHWARTZ SAYS

Bernalillo County District Attorney Bob Schwartz gets the "Working Smarter" award of the year.

"I've never been paid so well for 15 minutes of work," Schwartz joked of his appearance on CNN's "Larry King Live" show.

King invited Schwartz and Albuquerque author Lois Duncan to discuss the 1989 murder of Duncan's 18-year-old daughter, Kaitlyn Arquette.

"Ordinarily I work real cheap," Schwartz said, laughing. His salary is $67,500 a year, which he says breaks down to an hourly salary in the upper $30s or low $40s. Of course, Schwartz said, he didn't actually get paid to be on the show. But all his expenses were covered, including his plane ticket, cab fare, and two nights in the Bellevue Hotel on Capitol Hill ...

As a bonus, publicity-savvy Schwartz gained international exposure. In an impromptu phone interview last week, Schwartz reiterated that he didn't do the show for political or campaign reasons.

"But did I mind the exposure? Of course not. I hope it comes in handy. You never know."
Already he has received lots of back-pats from Albuquerqueans.

Helping

Question: Hi,
Im 14yrs old. The book caught my eye one day at school and while reading this book alot of questions popped into my head.

1. If Kait knew her killer couldnt it be possible that the reason Dung blamed himself was because he might have been in the car with the killers that night?
2. Do you believe that the police nay have been intimidated by the killers to stop the investigation?
3.Do you think that Kait's killer could have been the one behind the fraud accidents?

To get back to me directly heres my email:
lala_lata@yahoo.com

Asked on Sunday, August 03, 2008 at 07:03:37 PM
Reply: In response to your questions:

(1) Yes, it's possible Dung could have been in the car with the killers. It's also possible he was in a different car, perhaps trying to find Kait to warn her, and observed the shooting. A third possibility is that he wasn't there in person, but was informed about it by someone who saw it happen. Which ever one of those three possibilities is accurate, what we do know for sure is that DUNG KNEW ABOUT THE SHOOTING AND WAS PHONING PEOPLE TO TELL THEM ABOUT IT BEFORE POLICE ARRIVED AT HIS APARTMENT AND (allegedly) WOKE HIM UP TO TELL HIM ABOUT IT.

(2) I doubt very much that the police were intimidated by the killers. A more likely possibilitiy is that a cop was actively involved in the killing, using the PITT technique to force her car off the road so she could be shot by someone on foot, and his cop friends were involved in the cover-up.

(3) When I wrote WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER?, we did think Kait' was killed because of her knowledge of the car wreck scams in California. Now that we've received so much more information, we've come to believe that was the tip of the iceberg and Kait was killed because she had learned about a major drug operation that involved important people in New Mexico who were -- and probably still are -- protected by law enforcement. The Vietnamese may have been part of that operation, especially if it involved heroin from the Orient being shipped by UPS to Pier One Imports where Kait was employed and where Kait's boyfriend and his cronies hung out all the time in order to "visit Kait" and therefore were in a position to intercept those shipments. But we no longer think the car wreck scam was the motive.

I visited this site again with great joy

Question: Lois, I have not visited much in the past year with my daughter in the Air Force getting married in a month but today I visited & read the postings with great joy to read the information posted to help you find Kait's murder's and to finally get the TALLY-KEEPER published when the story had an end. The posting from Rod have been a delight, and I suppose to you also. I have been coming to your site for years & today I feel you might be closer than ever.
I do pray for your finding out who was involved & who covered it up & see them in prison if not already there or dead. Please keep the info. coming for the Arquette's and I won't stop praying for you until you stop looking for the killers. Thanks for Rod's comments. I really felt joy to read them.

June From Denver
Proud Air Force Mom

Asked on Wednesday, July 30, 2008 at 05:25:59 PM
Reply: Thank you for your support. We, too, are glad that Rod is posting, as his experiences with Kait in the final days of her life may be more important than he realizes. And that goes for Kait's other friends as well. Search your minds for some little comment she may have let slip that meant nothing to you at the time but, in retrospect, might add a piece to this puzzle.

Mrs Arquette. . .

Question: Thank you DEEPLY for the quote below.

Its enigmatic what a soul suffers when your life is rocked by an event and you see EVERYTHING you KNOW you know to be true in this world is shattered, to reveal ugliness.

I too, know the angst and trepidation that comes with being on APDs hit list. The damage is irreparable and it only gets worse as the cover-ups & corruption continue. I feel so deeply for your family, but I promise Kait did not die in vain.

There’s a dark underworld in Abq. These people take lives & kill people. These criminals('VIPs'), are getting sloppy (making them more dangerous) and strategically planted officers are 'chatty'. Secrets are disclosed, bystanders see ‘errands’, PEOPLE TALK!

One-by-one, people here become aware. Exposure is shedding light on the chaos. Only with exposure will the mob will be deconstructed and people like me will see justice. Because people like you fight!

As I sit here sobbing, pouring it out, I know that today. . . I FIGHT TOO!!! I believe there’s something coming to save us. To eternalize Kait’s death at her final defiance against those who make her home, OUR home, a criminal play ground.

You Lois, say you're just a mother, are one helping lead the cause. YOU‘RE NOTHING LESS THAN A HERO TO THIS COMMUNITY. If nothing else, a hero to me.

And to Kait, "...so, too, will you have served unknowingly as an agent giving meaning to the lives of others..." and may your brave soul "...have lived the life you quite intended."

Thanks & God Bless You and Your Family

Asked on Tuesday, July 29, 2008 at 06:15:52 AM
Reply: Thank you for your kind message and emotional support.

I don't know if you are one of the mothers of the murdered children whose cases are posted on our Real Crimes Web site at www.realcrimes.com -- (if so, then I already know you) -- but, if you're not, I would appreciate hearing from you by private e-mail. So many NM homicide cases are beginning to link to each other that each new story has the potential of starting the dominos tumbling.

What you have described as the current situation in Albuquerque matches very closely a reading by psychic Betty Muench in 1994:

"There will be for Lois the continuing battle to put these pieces together, but there will come those with high integrity who can be trusted (the Feds?) and they will work with what she will already have and this will aid her greatly in the finding of those who will have knowledge of Kait’s murder. Those will then be apprehended and with full confessions because there will be other pressures brought to bear that will involve their needing the protections of the authorities. Right now there is this group which is not understanding how things operate and they will be making their own rules, and when this will border on anarchy, then they will fall with truth coming out all around."

Seriously

Question: If you are looking at someone's financial situation, you don't need witnesses. Forensic accounting simply. Just look at whether or not they payed off a large debt, came into new property, etc. Not too hard. It's also been awhile since this murder happened. After twenty years you would be surprised at the number of pepole who will talk.

Asked on Friday, July 25, 2008 at 07:30:14 AM
Reply: If, as we suspect, the pay-off was in favors rather than money, that would not hold true.

Manny Aragon

Question: About owning. He's like the "Godfather" figure of the criminals in ABQ. The only reason he is estranged from his brother, Charles "Chuck" the one who recently got busted coming over the border from Mexico in June down in Las Cruces, is because Chuck is a sloppy criminal, befitting of his appearance. I'm sure he would bring too much attention to Manny Aragon. He does OWN the criminal justice system here in Albuquerque. And the reason it's taking so long to prosecute him is because he is working on getting all of his pawns in place before he goes to court. I'm sure he's counting on everything to get swept under HIS RUG.

In response to the criminal justice person who posted. The only way anyone would come forward is if they went into witness protection and that's if they're not dead already.

Asked on Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 10:53:32 AM
Reply: The person who will come to us with the truth about the murder and the cover-up will be a person who trusts me when I swear on Kait's name that we will never reveal his/her identity without permission.

We have never yet broken that promise to any of the many people who have come to us with bits and pieces of information that have helped fill in the gaps of this hideous jigsaw puzzle.

When we make a promise, we keep it.

Just a Thought

Question:

I'm a criminal justice person so I just wanted to contribute something to the case. I think it was more than likely done due to her knowledge of her boyfriend and his associates criminal activity (drugs, stolen cars, and insurance scam). If these individuals knew your daughter was breaking up with her boyfriend, they might be scared she was going to turn the authorities on to them. I also think that they KNEW where she would be that night. Her boyfriend would have had that information. Your daughter also seemed to be very afraid that evening. I wonder if her boyfriend had threatened her when she attempted to leave him.

Paul Apodaca was more than likely a hired hit man or in conspiracy with others to kill your daughter. That would explain his strange behavior the night of the crime and why witnesses placed his car at the scene. It is possible as well that an earlier attempt on your daughter\\\'s life was earlier that night (see Hispanics). He was also familiar with some of the members of the Vietnamese organized crime members.

I think either due to police mishandling or police misconduct this case was never solved. It would have been relatively easy to solve.

As for what your family can do, have y\\\'all ever thought about looking at whether or not Paul Apodaca or any of the other alleged hit men received any money or other forms of payment around the time of the killing? This might indicate there was a paid hit.

Another question: Did your daughter\\\'s boyfriend or any of his alleged criminal partners ever get arrested or implicated in any other criminal matters?

Asked on Thursday, July 24, 2008 at 05:10:48 AM
Reply: In answer to your last question, the Vietnamese in Albuquerque are almost never arrested for anything other than minor traffic violations.

The answer to your earlier question, about payment, may lie in the following excerpt from the (as yet unpublished) manuscript of THE TALLY KEEPER:

Here is that excerpt:

I went to the computer and pulled up information about Miguel Garcia. In February 1989, a warrant was issued for his arrest for “aggravated assault.” When I looked up the definition, it was, “An unlawful attack by one person upon another which results in severe or aggravated bodily injury and/or is accompanied by the use of a weapon or by means likely to produce death or great bodily harm.” That was a very strong charge. What had Miguel done? I went back to the database to read the report by the officer who had gone to his home to arrest him.

It said a complaint had been made that Miguel had thrown an unknown object at a truck.

That came nowhere near meeting the criterion for “aggravated assault.” However, the accusation of a felony, even if unfounded, had made it possible for that officer to obtain a warrant that allowed him to enter Miguel’s house. Surprisingly, though, the officer hadn’t arrested him. They’d apparently just had a chat and the cop had gone away. In his report he had listed an incorrect house number so that people who read the report wouldn’t know where Miguel lived.

Who was the cop who misrepresented the offense and then magnanimously let the fish off the hook? I caught my breath as I realized why the name was so familiar. That officer was Chris Padilla, the undercover narc who was the brother of Lee Padilla, the man Paul Apodaca had identified as the drug dealer he was in the area to visit when he happened upon the crime scene. Chris Padilla was also a good friend of Officer MaryAnn Wallace, the first officer dispatched to Kait's scene.

The implications of such a situation were overwhelming. We’d been told that narcs kept a stable of snitches who accepted assignments in exchange for favors. Miguel was in debt to this officer for not arresting him. Four months later, might he have been called to ante up?

But, even if Miguel had accepted an assignment to terrorize Kait, that didn’t mean that he killed her. When police raided his home, they had found a single action revolver loaded with blanks. That information, which had been withheld from Kait’s case file, was only revealed when Miguel’s attorney deposed the detective who submitted the firearm report. Blanks suggested intimidation, not murder.

Neither the Hispanic suspects' Camaro nor Paul Apodaca’s VW was a large enough vehicle to ram Kait's car with such force that it jumped the median and ended up on the opposite sidewalk. But a police car easily could have done that, especially if the Hispanics had been set up to take the blame for the murder.

That scenario became even more plausible when I read the name of the “victim” whose truck Miguel allegedly had pelted. He was a member of the family who collected the Crime Stopper’s reward for turning Miguel in.

Manny Aragon

Question: He also OWNS the rug that his crimes and those of his colleagues get swept under.

And he OWNS the people who do the sweeping.

He OWNS APD. And did so at the time of Kait's murder, when he was president pro tem of the NM State Senate.

Asked on Wednesday, July 23, 2008 at 03:13:19 PM
Reply: According to an article in the Albuquerque Journal, he was also a close friend and business partner of Jerry Padilla Sr., a three-time convicted heroin dealer. On the year of Kait’s death, Padilla was sentenced to ninety-six months in federal prison. Padilla and his family head Los Padillas, the most dangerous street gang in New Mexico, known for their widespread distribution of heroin and the murder of anybody who gets in their way.

manny aragon winning car

Question: it was probably rigged! he needs a car like he needs money.

Asked on Wednesday, July 23, 2008 at 01:37:51 PM
Reply: He says he does needs money. I read something on line abot a fund his friends and supporters were building up to pay his legal expenses. Can't remember the details of that. Maybe somebody here can supply those.

Rod

Question: I would like to thank Rod for removing the stuck vase in the cemetary. I tried and couln't remove it. I was afraid the flowers would wilt without water in this heat.
By the way, Manny Aragon won a car at Isleta Casino. It was in the Alb. Journal last week. It sure is taking a long time for his trial. I hope it won't be swept under the rug.

Asked on Tuesday, July 22, 2008 at 04:23:47 PM
Reply: I, too, thank Rod.

Bittersweet

Question: I loved your books when I was younger and didn't even know about your daughter's death until about a year ago when I was cruising the internet one day and looking for some of your books as a trip down memory lane. When I came across this site, i was hooked and spent hours reading the case and the messages. Every few months I check back to see if there are new developments. What is amazing is that after all of this time, there are always fresh and new messages from people that care and want to help. You have a special gift of writing and I am sure that as an author it was incredible to be published and have so many books that have been read by millions. That is something not many authors accomplish...But what's so interesting about that to me is the fact that it's your gift and talent of writing that has enabled the case to stay in the forefront of so many people's minds. It's seems a bittersweet destiny that your gift has been the reason that Kait's story continues. However, I think it's wonderful that you continue to push forward and use the skills you were given to make a difference, and hopefully push someone that knows the truth to come foreward! That being said, I wanted to ask one question: if you were able to learn the truth about the murder, would that be enough to give you peace? Or are you determined to see justice served against the people involved? Of course we all hope for justice, but if that wasn't possible, at this point is KNOWING the truth enough? Time seems to weigh on the conscience-and I hope that one day someone will find the stregnth to do what is right and come foreward, I believe eventually someone will. I wish you all the best.

Asked on Monday, July 21, 2008 at 09:35:30 PM
Reply: Your message struck a resonating chord with me, because I've been thinking for years about this exact same thing. It's as if every step of the road I have traveled since birth was predestined to place me in a position to be able to do what I was going to need to do at life's most terrible crisis point -- write WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER?.

On top of that, many of my "kid readers," like you, have grown up and, remembering my books from their own teenage years, have hunted me up on the Internet and stumbled upon Kait's case. And many of those former "kids" are now in a position to help and advise us -- they're homicide detectives, forensic experts, private investigators, insurance claims investigators, investigative reporters, attorneys and paralegals, FBI agents, etc.

In WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER?, I include a quote from Joseph Campbell: "When you reach an advanced age and look back over your lifetime, it can seem to have had a consistent order and plan, as though composed by some novelist. Events that, when they occurred, had seemed accidental and of little moment turn out to have been indispensable factors in the composition of a constant plot ... People whom you will have met apparently by mere chance become leading agents in the structuring of your life; so, too, will you have served unknowingly as an agent giving meaning to the lives of others ... It is even as though there were a single intention behind it all, which always makes some kind of sense, though none of us knows what the sense might be, or has lived the life that he quite intended."

In response to your last question -- (I'm not speaking for all members of our family) -- for me, this has never been about revenge. I figure the shooters, themselves, are either dead or soon will be by the hands of the people they associate with. My goal is, not just to learn the truth about Kait's murder and the APD cover-up, but to expose it. Because Kait's murder is far from the only such case that has been covered up by corrupt cops and those who pay them off or have them so intimidated that they meekly do whatever they are directed to do in order to protect themselves, their jobs and their families. Visit the Real Crimes Web site at www.realcrimes.com, and read about others. This cannot be allowed to continue with nobody having the courage to stand up and yell, "STOP!"

Several cops at APD did exactly that in regard to the evidence room scandal. I can't tell you how much I admire those courageous people.

Rod's message. part 1

Question: Rod, your first thought was that Dung "knew" and had killed Kait and might kill you as well. It makes sense that you would have assumed that her killing might have been motivated by Jealousy. But Kait's mom made a very significant comment--that your subconscious may hold a key. Think of it this way: if Kait had "disappeared" or been killed in one of the usual ways that jealous boyfriends and husbands kill women they profess to "love," your conscious explanation would fit with what you read in the paper. But Kait's killing looked like a random drive-by (Albuqueque law enforcements' official position).

The question is: what did you know about Dung that made you sure that he was responsible for Kait's murder (although he may not have pulled the trigger) and that you might be in danger as well? This feeling you had coincides with psychic information that said Kait may have been worried that what she knew endangered her loved ones as well as herself.

What might Kait have said--even in jest--that would allowed you to know that Dung was responsible?
Something she said or you observed lead you to be sure he could be involved in murder.

Thanks for sharing your memories and observations. Kait was lucky to have a boyfriend like you.

Asked on Saturday, July 19, 2008 at 10:17:07 PM
Reply: I'll leave this for Rod to respond to.

Rod

Question: Dear Rod,

Isn't there some way you could find out for the Arquette's who shot and killed Kait. There has to be someone that she mentioned that might have given you a clue. By you not answering a lot of the unanswered questions that many of us have had, I'm thinking you really didn't know Kait that well. Were you starting out in your relationship with her? That would explain why she wouldn't have felt comfortable confiding in you. Or maybe she didn't want you involved with any of it.

Asked on Friday, July 18, 2008 at 01:25:27 PM
Reply: I'll leave all questions addressed to Rod for him to answer.

from Rod with thanks

Question: Yes, I still live in Albuquerque and I visited Kait's grave at sunset this evening. I would like to thank whomever left the orange flowers. I was able to remove the stuck vase and put them in along with the flowers I brought. I will send Lois the picture I took of them. It was very thoughtful.

Asked on Thursday, July 17, 2008 at 07:38:06 PM

19 years

Question: I can't believe it's been this long. Whoever you are, person or people that know, please let the Arquettes off the hook. Lois & Don and the children need to know what happened.

APD, unless you have a MAJOR shakeup in personnel, I don't see you doing anything productive with this case... you're a poor example of the law enforcement system.

Rod, thank you for posting your thoughts. I hope you continue to do this.

Asked on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 at 09:17:54 PM
Reply: Rod's subconscious may hold more information than he realizes, so I'm glad he continues to stay involved with Kait's case and to keep his mind open to "signs" from her.

Another thing Betty Muench said about him in her reading in 1993:

“There is a key, a small and seemingly insignificant key, that Rod will possess and he does not quite know what it is. He will feel some urgency however in this. Something that Kait will have said in seeming jest and yet it will be the key.”

kait\

Question: I am really sad, I go from time to time to Kait\'s grave and there is never anybody there and she very rarely has flowers. Me and my daughter went once and took flowers to her. I realise that her family is not in Albuquerque, but it still makes me sad.

Asked on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 at 04:13:02 PM
Reply: We visit Albuquerque once a year and put flowers on Kait's grave. When we do that, I always look in the metal vase by her grave marker to see if anyone has left a message for us or for Kait. Occasionally somebody does.

Rod

Question: Does Rod still live in Albuquerque?

Asked on Tuesday, July 15, 2008 at 03:21:16 PM
Reply: I'll let Rod respond to this.

back 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 next