Displaying 3941 - 3960 of 5671 posts for this case -- (Page 198 of 284)

The Death

Question: Are the cops and the APD doing anything today about what happened ?

Asked on Monday, December 21, 2009 at 04:36:51 PM
Reply: NO.

Ray Bowes

Question: Has anyone ever interviewed him? Is there any information on him? I mean, he was in prison on "stolen vehicle" charges, admits to "robbing the Bank of America in Albq. 1995", all while getting "firearm" charges dropped by the Feds. Sounds like Griffin part 2. And the feds did this while acting on a tip. Do you think he may be more involved??

Asked on Thursday, December 17, 2009 at 01:16:08 PM
Reply: Our P.I. interviewed Ray Bowes at the Bernalillo County Detention Center in 1995. He said he didn't meet Sharon until about a month after Kait's murder, when they moved in together. He said a story came on TV about Kait's murdre, and that's when Sharon told him that she'd been Kait's "best friend" and thought the Vietnamese killed Kait. He said Sharon started to cry.

Answered by: Kait'som

Manny's Castle

Question: I just watched the YouTube video of Manny Aragon's tour of his castle. He is one weird puppy. Scary person. Does anyone know on the message board, if he's ever been married? If he has, his poor wife.

Anything happening since you got some good communication from retired APD people?

Asked on Wednesday, December 16, 2009 at 03:10:25 PM
Reply: According to an article, "The Political Aragons," in the 03/13/79 Albq. Journal IMPACT MAGAZINE, Manny's wife was (is?) named "Rose."

I can't respond to your second question. I've promised confidentiality.

After she left your house

Question: It seems very fishy that Sharon changed the story to 7:00 saying she had been at the 5:00 of Working Girl at the Lobo theatre. While Dung says he was at The Firehouse which of course is RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET from the Lobo. Too close for comfort in my opinion. Maybe Sharons way of ratting on Dung 3 years later. I know how she said they called the apt together but no answer. I think she was trying to let Dung know where Kait was. She says SHE called, which if anyone could get phone records , it would back up her story. maybe Dung did answer and she didnt say anything into the phone to tip him off so he could get down there. And years later knowing that Dung had said the The F.H. giving you a tip by saying the Lobo. Dunno, but just too close together.

Asked on Tuesday, December 15, 2009 at 02:35:36 AM
Reply: This is the first time anyone has pointed out to me that the Firehouse Restaurant was across the street from the Lobo. I don't know what Sharon's intent was, but I do not believe she was involved in the murder. However I do believe that she is running scared.

Sam Costales

Question: Hello - I am Sam Costales' sister and I wanted to say thank you for the support you have publicly given him. I also wanted to tell you how sorry we are for the loss of your beautiful daughter. I can't imagine what your family has gone through. There is another family I have read about who is going through something similar. You have probably read about the suicide/murder involving her husband an APD cop and his cop friends who contaminated and destroyed the evidence at the scene. I'm sure you can find a lot of information about it on the internet. I hope that a cop out there will have a conscience and come forward for both of your families. I attended all 6 days of my brother's trial and watched the "Blue Wall of Silence" in action by the top brass. They testified under oath to one thing, but were reminded of what they said under oath in a deposition which was totally different. That's the problem with lies, you never know what someone else has said. In the end, it was totally disgusting and I can't believe the citizens of Albuquerque will let these corrupt cops continue to run amok. Again, thank you for your support and I will continue to pray for your family.

Asked on Monday, December 14, 2009 at 06:35:01 PM
Reply: I've followed Sam Costales' case from the very beginning. I was stunned to read the comments by Sheriff Darren White, whom I had always respected as a straight arrow, that "I was shocked and dismayed when I learned that Sam was on the stand sucker-punching our deputies" because he spoke the truth when testifying under oath.

Would like to Speak to you Directly

Question: NOT A QUESTION, request for a personal contact via email or phone call.
Hi Lois, I am Marie Sisi Miranda, retired Commander from APD. First let me say that I have followed your daughter's case amongst other unsolved cases here in NM. I believe that your daughter's case deserves an honest review along with all the other unsolved cases and that is why I am running for Sheriff in Bernalillo County. A priority for me will be to establish a team of experts and ordinary citizens to address the many cases that have gone unsolved, some for decades. I propose a private/public Consortium to review and work each case using today's best technology coupled with good old fashioned honest police work. I am doing my part to establish a new era of Leaders who will not hide behind the badge for shelter and who will openly and honestly serve the people. Please contact me via email at: Sisiforsheriff@gmail.com
Thank you for your kind words and support as I was going through my own turmoil during the APD evidence case.
God Bless you and your family.

Asked on Monday, December 14, 2009 at 12:53:46 PM
Reply: Thank you for posting this and for your personal e-mail, which I just received. I'll contact you so we can set up a time for a phone conversation.

You're a brave and courageous woman.

This is driving me crazy

Question: What was the ONE main event that tied all these events together? I mean Griff, J.P. , N.R., Kait, Peter, , later Stephen, all this happening at around the same time. There had to be a major event that triggered all of it , which would lead us to the ONE person who was orchestrating it. The person who has NEVER been named on this site , I cant find a shred of info on this person.?? The 2 things I always come back to is this person and ....the Feds.

Asked on Sunday, December 13, 2009 at 08:33:16 PM
Reply: I'm guessing the common denominator is a huge, organized, and probably international drug operation, which is under the control of someone at a very high level. The "little guys" all play their parts at various levels, as suppliers, distributors and/or protectors. And the people who become threats to this operation are taken out before they can get their mouths open.

That's why it's more dangerous to sit on information than reveal it. Once it's out, it's OUT. The informant is no longer a threat because the damage already has been done.

@ : your letter in Albq. Journal

Question: I'm sure I speak for every soldier in Kaits' Army, when I say : "Thank You , Thank You , Thank You! ....Really, all jokes aside, you just created a "Blue Wall of Karma" for yourself. Please don't worry another second about the Arquettes revealing your identity , or anyone who frequents these boards, for that matter. They will not let that trust you gave them turn against you. Believe me. I really hope this information helps out. If it doesn't , no biggie. The fact that you let your cage get rattled if only for a moment, is all ANYONE can ask for!

Asked on Sunday, December 13, 2009 at 07:16:41 PM
Reply: I feel certain that there are many members and former members of APD, who are churning with information they want to share with us but are afraid to do so. It's incredible the amount of fear that governs police departments. Men with the courage to face bullets won't stand up to The Brotherhood. Apparenetly this is brainwashed into them at the academy.

Yet once in a while, one officer stands up tall, supported by the strength of his moral convictions, and says, "Enough is enough. I will do the right thing, and the chips can fall where they may."

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men (and women) to do nothing.” Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797).

your letter in Albq. Journal

Question: You rattled my cage. I needed to hear that message.

I've sent you a personal response. plese don't reveal my identity.

former APD

Asked on Sunday, December 13, 2009 at 03:33:46 PM
Reply: We eagerly await your information. And I give you my word, we will not reveal your identity. And we won't post your information on this message board. If you wish to make it public, it will be up to you to post it here anonymously yourself.

letter to editor of Albq. Journal published today

Question: Albuquerque Journal -- Letter to the Editor
Friday, December 11, 2009

Costales Is Our APD 'Hero'
RE: OFFICER Sam Costales awarded $662,000
Congratulations to former APD officer Sam Costales for providing an example of courageous tenacity to other police officers who have been held hostage far too long by “The Blue Wall of Silence.” Costales now takes his place on our list of APD heroes, along with Sgt. Cynthia Orr, Capt. Marie Miranda, Capt. Ron Paiz and Lt. Joseph Byers.
We pray that Costales' “one small step in a big process” may give other honest officers the courage to contact us with information about an (alleged) APD coverup in regard to the murder of our daughter, Kaitlyn Arquette, in Albuquerque in 1989. If so, they can contact us from Kait's Web site at www.kaitarquette.arquettes.com, either by posting anonymously on the message board or sending us a private e-mail. We guarantee anonymity to those who request it.
We've been struggling for over 20 years to uncover the truth about the bizarre activity at the crime scene and the stonewalling of an honest investigation.… Please put an end to this torture and help us find closure.
LOIS ARQUETTE

Asked on Friday, December 11, 2009 at 08:24:32 AM
Reply: What do you know! The Journal didn't contact me to confirm my identity, which they always do when you submit a "letter to the editor," so I thought they weren't going to print it.

Officer Wallace and Alex Marentes

Question: Is it true that back in 1989 Officer Mary Ann Wallace was the girlfriend of Alex Marentes who later became head of the police union?

Asked on Thursday, December 10, 2009 at 02:08:12 PM
Reply: Somebody posted that information on this message board, but I have no personal knowledge about it. I'd be interested to know if it was true.

Nick LoBue

Question: Is that the same Nick LoBue who is manager of the New Mexico Scorpions hockey league?

Asked on Wednesday, December 09, 2009 at 01:21:02 PM
Reply: He was at one time. I don't know what he does now. He was also connected in some way --- owner or manager or something -- of the Rio Rancho ice rink, also known as Blades, which later became part of Iceoplex.

I was told this by an investigative reporter (not Mike Gallagher) who was checking him out because of his criminal background. He's never been implicated in Kait's murder. He's just a friend and business partner of Dung's former employer.

below

Question: that was an actual post BY Michael Cecchini on one of those sites to find relatives. he actually posted that.

Asked on Tuesday, December 08, 2009 at 01:42:04 PM
Reply: Oh, I see. I misread it.

Yes, Michael and Roxanne Cecchini moved to Albuquerque from Chicago. According to the Chicago racketeer, Nick LoBue, the Cecchinis were "already in place" in Albuquerque when he got out of federal prison and relocated there.

When the wall crumbles, it crumbles FAST!

Question: WOW! Look at how fast all these events are happening....LP HEAD of the gang gone , both M and J , the sons gone, apd officer B.A. indicted (yes the same one who has numerous excessive force accusations that was hired back.) Another apd officer fired for stealing money and drugs : Joe Baca?? , a tour of M's house ..... etc

This link is a full tour of Manny's Home just taped by a great blogger.

Can anyone say " Crack House " ? This was ONE WEIRD kat. This looks NOTHING like I imagined it would. I'm not saying this to be flip in any way, this guy was on some serious drugs. Only drugs would create this kind of "thing" No kitchen????

Asked on Monday, December 07, 2009 at 11:39:20 PM
Reply: There's also a video tour of the house on U-Tube. You'd better view it fast before it gets removed.

NR

Question: All of this is purely speculation, as I mean no disrespect to Mr. R if this untrue in any way.

Noah had a construction business right? Anyone know the name? I'm pretty good at reading people and situations and this just seems TOO convenient to be SO opposite in personality : Construction guys USUALLY aren't into the "food" biz. Understanding some other folks were running them for him, it still doesn't jive. And an effort to get a truck stop? ....the cities the restaurants were in = corridor + "food deliveries" starting say in Mexico, up to Alamogordo, Roswell, etc. + winding up to Albq. + a truck stop = WOW. A nice little distribution "route" . Hmmmmm

Asked on Monday, December 07, 2009 at 07:16:53 PM
Reply: The person this poster is referring to is Noah Robinson (half-brother of Jesse Jackson) who owned a mansion in the foothills of the Sandias at the time Kait was killed and often hosted parties there for political VIPs. He divided his time between Albuquerque and Chicago, and was attempting to establish a series of truck stops in New Mexico. In 1989, (the year of Kait's murder), he was charged in federal court with violations of the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations ("RICO") laws. He was subsequently convicted and sentenced to six years in prison.

Weirder and weirder

Question: talk about spider web.... never knew this :

Hello,
I know this is an old post but I thought I would give it a try.
My grandfather was from Udine and I know we have a relative named Flora (his sister) that lived in Trail BC.
We all thought my grandfathers name was Armando Cecchini but after researching further we have documents from Ellis Island having his name as Vincent Cecchini.
My family lived in Chicago, IL for 70+ years.
I now live in Albuquerque,NM. My dad Albert Cecchini is 82 years old. Does any of this make sense?
Michael Cecchini

CHICAGO?????

Asked on Monday, December 07, 2009 at 02:37:34 PM
Reply: All possible tie-ins are interesting. But there must be hundreds of Cecchnis who live in (or come from) the Chicago area, and it's probable your relative has no connection to Dung's employers.

The fact that Dung's employers, Michael and Roxanne Cecchini, were business partners with Nick LaBoe, who served time in federal prison for involvement in extortion and kickback schemes when he was Finance Commissioner of Chicago Heights is interetsing in itself, but does not incriminate the Cecchinis.

Just missed this as well..

Question: I know this doesnt help any but , I read this ...

" At the time of Kait's death,(and very probably still today), drugs were being imported by truck from Mexico in huge wooden crates doused with chorine to avoid detection at the border and stored in warehouses in Albuquerque to be picked up by buyers in their own trucks. "

and then took another look at the picture of Dung by himself. And those white bottles behind him for whatever reason seemed out of place to me . I remember thinking " Whats with all the bleach?"

Asked on Monday, December 07, 2009 at 03:57:29 AM
Reply: There's an explanation for the bottles. That picture was taken at Artwear, on Washington NE, a business that made custom T-shirts. Dung's job was packing shirts for shipment. The owner was Michael Cecchenci, and Dung's boss was Roxanne Cecchenci. I assume those bottles contained dyes and/or other chemicals needed to transfer artwork onto T-shirts.

The crime scene

Question: I think I recall you discussing the damage to the trunk in another post. About Dung locking the keys etc. Question: Why is the rear driver side tail light an Aftermarket light? To your knowledge, was that replaced before that night?
And the bullet holes, i'm no expert , but that is 1 hole made by 2 bullets. For sure. I cant believe i missed that for so long.

Asked on Monday, December 07, 2009 at 12:10:55 AM
Reply: I don't know a thing about an "Aftermarket light." I don't even know the term. But that car was second hand when we bought it, so so various part of it might already have been replaced.

There are two possible explanations for the size of the hole in the car door frame, and the various experts we've consulted are almost equally divided in their opinions. Some say the hole was made by a large caliber weapon. Others, like you, think the hole was made by two small caliber bullets, piggybacking, one on top of the other. (I tend to agree with your opinion, but I am no expert.)

If opinion #1 is right, that means two guns were used, which eliminates the possibility that the shooting was "random."

If opinion #2 is right, that means the shots could not have been fired from one moving vehicle to another. Even if the two cars were moving side by side at exactly the same speed, the slightest little bump in the road would have thrown off the accuracy. Kait's car would have had to have been forced off the road before the shooting took place and been stationery against the post for two bullets to have made one hole.

No Doubt

Question: the connections that everyone contributing to Kait's site have made, are spot on . no doubt in my mind. After researching the brilliant posts a few below me, i've read some very interesting stuff. These guys have been involved in pretty much Everything since that night and before. I mean EVERYTHING. I am blown away on how deep and far it goes. Second chance drug rehabilitation center is just 1 small example. on how u have to really dig to find out who the "players behind the curtain" really are.

Asked on Sunday, December 06, 2009 at 11:59:24 PM
Reply: Excellent comment.

And people, at upper and lower levels, was so entwined with everyone else, that it makes it almost impossible to know the true catalyst for Kait's murder. Which of these many activities and important players was she getting ready to blow the whistle on, on the night she broke up with Dung and, hour later, was shot?

Drug raid yields arrests, buried cash

Question: Feds target Los Padillas Gang
www.krqe.com/ dpp/news/ crime/ drug raid yields arrests buried cash

Since Manny's gone , little by little, brick by brick -- "And the wall! Comes tumbelin down. And the wall. Comes Rumbelin', Tumbelin', Crumbilen' , Tumbelin' DOOOWWNN.."

Asked on Sunday, December 06, 2009 at 11:46:39 PM
Reply: For those who aren't aware of it, Manny Aragon was a partner in a construction business with Jerry Padilla Sr,, the patriarch of Los Padillas. JP Sr. was a 3-time convicted heroin dealer. On the year of Kait's murder, he was sentenced to 96 months in federal prison, and control of the gang was turned over to his son, Jerry Padilla Jr., and other family members.

back 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 next