Displaying 3661 - 3680 of 5650 posts for this case -- (Page 184 of 283)

FBI

Question: Have you ruled out the connection with the FBI or just have not received any conclusive evidence one way or another?
I know I would not have recognized governmental "VIP's" when I was 18, not saying Kait couldn't, just that that supposed connection seems like it would be connected with a federal investigation. Then factoring in the raid on Arno, her FBI file, the subsequent report that read like a "who's who" in NM politics, the fact that her murder appears to be a cooperation of several different groups who felt threatened by whatever knowledge she possessed it all seems to point to her actually working with the feds. Maybe she contated them or they her after identifying her connection with Dung...perhaps Dung was punished with the stabbing for bringing this down on the network by his involvement with Kait. That scenario certainly sounds like "a dangerous game of Nancy Drew" to me.
Her fear, reverie and melancholia towards the end of her life seem to point that she knew THEY knew and felt helpless

Asked on Saturday, June 11, 2011 at 07:56:54 AM
Reply: That's a very well thought out speculation.

No, we have not ruled it out by any means. But we have no way to verify it. The FBI does not reveal anything to anybody.

Bartender

Question: I am guessing my question about the bartender on Kirtland is deliberately being deleted? Should I stop posting it?

Asked on Saturday, June 11, 2011 at 07:33:03 AM
Reply: I'm sorry. I thought I responded to that question the first time it was asked: "The bartender left New Mexico and died in a different state of natural causes. No connection with Kait's case."

I assumed the repetative posts were by our Web Master as he attempted to work out some technical problems with the message board.

If you have a further question about the bar tender, please ask again. And forgive me for getting confused about this. (Since most of the posts on this board are anonymous, it's difficult to tell if the same person or a different person is posting a question that's previously been asked.)

General question

Question: Is there any possibility that Kait was working with a federal agency? Could she have been coerced
(blackmailed) into cooperating and that's what got her killed?
There seems to be way too much federal activity around the Arno location...too much to be a coincidence?
Kait was the type of girl that gets brought in as an accomplice and threatened with prison if she doesn't cooperate with intelligence gathering. Her FBI file sounds way too thick. It could have been the wreck scheme that gave the feds an in to "convince" her to assist them. If she got outed it would have been deadly.

Asked on Friday, June 10, 2011 at 08:26:46 PM
Reply: That same possibility has occurred to us. Especially considering the fact that Kait was murdered only a couple of weeks after her co-worker turnd in a packet to heroin to the FBI.

I don't think Kait would have needed to be threatened to collaborate with the feds in exposing criminal activities. She would have considered it an exciting adventure and seen herself as another Nancy Drew.

threats

Question: Have you ever elaborated on what was said in the calls you received that prompted you to move away? If not would you do so here?
You have stated that people from different nationalities made the threats, what nationalities were they and do you think they were indeed thus or were they faking the accent?

Asked on Monday, June 06, 2011 at 06:27:44 PM
Reply: No, I have not elaborated on the content of those threats and don't intend to. Some calls were from people with Hispanic accents and with one I could hear a child speaking Spanish in the background. Another was a male with no accent. One was a female who stated she was Vietnamese and referred to some personal things about our family that would only have been known by talking to someone who had been in our home. Therefore I'm assuming she truly was Vietnamese. One P.I., who was helping us pro bono, received a call from a man whose voice he recognized as that of a particular police officer who made a veiled threat to the life of the PI's child if the P.I. continued his investigation of Kait's case. That P.I. discontinued his investigation. He would not tell us the identity of the officer.

sting

Question: That person makes a very interesting point with the sting scenario

Asked on Saturday, May 28, 2011 at 05:19:12 PM
Reply: Yes, he/she does.

Seems that this theory isnt far off...

Question: There was sometime of sting going down either with undercover Padillla and / or the feds. Thats why all these people were in the same place at the same time. Possibly a sting on a cop.or Dung and his pals at the base. The feds pop the bodyshop on "unrelated" ATF charges, but conviently after Kaits death. So thats why nobody will talk. And either the sting went bad with Kait being shot possibly by mistake..maybe someone elese was supposed to be "in her car" like sharon or Dung. And when a sting goes bad, theyre not just gonna say " oh sorry' we thouhjt your daughter was "another drug dealer " we were trying to buy drugs from tonight......just some thoughts.

Asked on Saturday, May 28, 2011 at 03:36:58 PM
Reply: That's an interesting theory and certainly far from impossible.

Dunworth

Question: Pat Dunworths wife Carol Dunworth would appear to be Carol Applewhite, former postal worker who in 1986 was busted with her then husband, airman William Applewhite in a sting operation by Kirtland to clamp down on flow of illegal drugs on base.
They were attempting to purchase pot/cocaine and a partially filled syringe was found in Carol's sock
This is public record because Carol attempted to sue under posse comitatus.

Also can you not bring some type of wrongful death against Dung?

Asked on Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 08:10:48 AM
Reply: Thank you for this info.

I just read the post above yours, and that may nulify it. I'll check it out.

We can't bring a wrongful death charge against Dung because (1) we don't have evidence that he was involved in the murder and (20 the statute of limitations for wrongful death charge has run out.

apartment managers

Question: Did the apartment managers at Kaits building say WHY they were afraid for their lives?

Also the individuals who called the bartender and threatened him KNEW where he was so how can his death be ruled definitively as natural causes?

From everything I've read here about Dung it honestly sounds to me like he was/is an emotionally unstable individual

Asked on Monday, May 23, 2011 at 09:11:16 PM
Reply: The apartment manager was not specific about the reason for their fear.

We were in constant touch with the bartender's spouse through out the bartender's illness and have absolutely no doubt that there was no foul play involved.

Tierra Monte

Question: I think the house on Tierra Monte looks more like a castle than the other one. It is very unusual and grand. It must of been beautiful, but nos it's falling apart. I would be interesting to know who lived in it in 1988.

Asked on Monday, May 23, 2011 at 03:30:46 PM
Reply: Please check that out and let us know.

Tierra Monte or #7 Sandia Heights

Question: Which is the house that was considered "a castle" in one of the psychic's readings of Kait's thoughts, Tierra Monte or #7 Sandia Heights? Because #7 does not look like a castle, Tierra Monte looks more like a castle.

Asked on Monday, May 23, 2011 at 03:16:01 PM
Reply: See my response below.

I don't know which house it is. I only know that Noah's house was at #7. There's no evidence that Noah's house was the alleged "Desert Castle."

Tierra Monte

Question: The house on Tierra Monte is strange too. It seems to be vacant and is in bad disrepair.

Asked on Monday, May 23, 2011 at 03:02:23 PM
Reply: I don't know. We (and you) are responding to readings by 3 psychics. This has never been proven to be the case.

I'm not saying that I disbelieve it, just that it has not been proven. It may be a wild goos chase.

Noah Robinson

Question: If Noah Robinson entertained political VIP\'s in his house in Albuquerque at the foothills, could that not be the \"Desert Castle\" where Kait saw VIP\'s buying drugs? Was Noah Robinson not also in the drug trade?
trade?

Asked on Monday, May 23, 2011 at 02:51:03 PM
Reply: So we've been told. But we have no personal proof of that.

Bartender

Question: How did you find that out? Do you know how he died? Was it related to his postings here in other words did he die soon after he posted?

Asked on Monday, May 23, 2011 at 01:13:56 PM
Reply: The bartender left New Mexico and died in a different state of natural causes. No connection with Kait's case.

Bartender

Question: The bartender at kirtland who was getting the calls with people saying "we know its you" and "we know you are the bartender" after he posted on this site.

Asked on Monday, May 23, 2011 at 12:34:15 PM
Reply: That bartender, who worked at the Roadrunner Lounge at the NCO Club on Kirtland AFB, is now deceased.

Bartender

Question: Whatever happened with the bartender who received the calls? Did they stop?
Have you been in contact with him at all since l?

Asked on Monday, May 23, 2011 at 06:37:13 AM
Reply: I must be having a memory glitch. What bartender?

dungs girlfriend

Question: Did Dung's new girlfriend contact you when she found the video? and did he have others, or just that one video?

Asked on Sunday, May 22, 2011 at 09:34:21 AM
Reply: She contacted our P.I. to complain that I was harassing them by sending Dung a video of Kait at a birthday party. (She also claimed I was "stalking" her, though how I could do that from the other side of the country I have no idea.) I wrote her myself, assuring her that I wasn't stalking her and hadn't sent Dung a video and asking details about what precisely was on the video -- what year had it been taped (determined by Kait's age on that birthday), etc. I was wondering, of course, if the video was stolen because certain faces were on it that the thief hadn't wanted on record. (That speculation would have been disspelled if the video had been of one of Kait's birthdays before she met Dung and his friends.)

Dung's girlfriend didn't respond.

break in

Question: Lois you stated in another post your house was broken into shortly after the incident, would you mind terribly going into a bit more detail about this? They were only looking for certain items? How did they get in? No witnesses?

Asked on Saturday, May 21, 2011 at 11:50:49 PM
Reply: The house wasn't "broken into." Somebody entered it, apparently using a key, and took nothing other than the family videos in which Kait appeared. We didn't realize this had happened until a couple of years later when Unsolved Mysteries wanted to view a video of Kait in order to choose an actress to play her part and we unpacked our videos, which we hadn't viewed since leaving Albuquerque, and discovered that those particular videos were missing.

We thought they'd been lost in the move, but later Dung's new girlfriend found him watching one of them. His explanation to her was that I had sent it to him. She was very upset by that.

El Rukn

Question: Its strange..the stabbings and slashings actually sound like El rukn intimidation tactics(they stabbed a witness in SC) which is ironically the gang Noah Robinson was involved with.
And guns are not typical in the Vietnamese gangs anyway so its doubtful the Vietnamese were the trigger men.

Asked on Saturday, May 21, 2011 at 09:43:42 PM

noah robinson

Question: I've been checking this site for years with hopes to find a conclusion. My questions are is who is noah robinson, how does he fit into all of this? And did your PI question him? As im sure APD did not?

Asked on Saturday, May 21, 2011 at 08:35:43 PM
Reply: Noah Robinson is Jesse Jackson's half-brother. At the time of Kait's murder, he had a lovely home in the foothills where he entertained political VIPs.

Late in 1989, Robinson was charged in federal court with violations of the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations ("RICO") laws. He was subsequently convicted and sentenced to six years in prison.

In August 1992, Robinson was convicted in federal court and sentenced to life imprisonment on additional criminal charges relating to his involvement with the Chicago-based El Rukn street gang. These included conspiring to murder a former business partner, Robert Aulston, by sending a Rukn hit team to Texas with orders to stalk and kill him during a business trip.

I have no personal knowledge that he was linked in any way to Kait's case. Various people have speculated about that because his house in the foothills fit the psychics' description of the "Desert Castle."

Noah Robinson's house

Question: 7 sandia heights is now supposedly an insurance company called platinum insurance...odd as that is considering the location

Asked on Saturday, May 21, 2011 at 07:44:58 PM

back 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 next