Displaying 3481 - 3500 of 5671 posts for this case -- (Page 175 of 284)

Other type of connections

Question: Mrs. Dunkin, I was wondering if you will contact a medium named Teresa Caputo. She has a very successful show and she met with a friend of mine and was able to talk directly with her daughter with information that helped her cope with the loss. I am desperately trying to get an appt. With her since I lost my beloved mother last year and think she might be able to help my broken heart. I know that you and Kait were close like I was with my mom and you just might get a message from her that can blow the case right open. I first read your story about Kait about 9 years ago and it still haunts me. I since have become a grandmother to a very cute little girl and can not imagine my madness if this happened to her. Please contact this medium and she if she can help.\r\nprayers always. JUNE from Denver

Asked on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 05:53:34 AM
Reply: I hope you can get this appointment and the psychic helps you find peace. For my part, I consulted a number of good psychics following Kait's murder, and some of their readings were startlingly accurate. I don't feel a need to continue consulting new ones. I think I got all the input I am supposed to receive that way.

Kait Arquette

Question: The actions of the Albuquerque PD are disgusting. Everything about it is disgusting. I can't believe nothing has been done about Kaits case with the overwhelming amount of information available.
Mrs. Lois what is your relationship with APD today?

Asked on Sunday, December 08, 2013 at 05:18:40 PM
Reply: We have no relationship with APD today. Kait's case is "inactive" and we've been told they plan to keep it that way and will not review any evidence that indicates anything other than a 'random drive-by shooting."

Just a little help Please

Question: Hello Noreen. My name is Alice McGivern and I have paranormal thing's that happen to me and that's ok with me.. What I want to know why it only happen's now and then?? I have had empathic illness from spirit and felt how they were feeling before taking their own life. I would like to know what it is that I'm suppose to do for myself to be able to help other's....Thank you so much for any help you can offer Alice McGivern

Asked on Saturday, November 30, 2013 at 03:46:32 PM
Reply: I can't answer that question, Alice, since I, myself, am not a psychic, and Noreen Renier does not post on this message board. I suggest you Google her name and find out how to reach her directly.

Kaitīs shooting night.

Question: Hello. I logged into your web page from the story of the murderer of your daughter. I am sure this has something to do with corrupted cops and her vietnamase boyfriend. I am 13 and I realise that the hispanic suspects had tried to suicide--except one. I find that quite weird. Why would they try to suicide? Why do you think they would try?

Asked on Thursday, November 28, 2013 at 03:23:00 PM
Reply: I don't think they did try. I think they were stabbed/slashed/shot as warnings to keep their mouths shut about what really happened the night they were arrested.

Hello

Question: I just finished reading your book at my public middle school. I am 14 years old. I read this book cover to cover within a week or so. Being only fourteen it is oblivious to me that there is a connection to the Viatmese mafia. I have no idea wether or not Kait's mother is still alive and searching for her killer. This case and many others are horrible. Now, I dont know you or anyone related to this, I live halfway across the country. Did the police ever do anything else? Where is Kait's boyfriend? These questions need answers. I dont know if it matters, but I would suggest going to the Surpreme Court. Something. It's not 1989 anymore. There has to be some means to get this case looked at and solved. I believe every word that was written in that book.

I've never even been to New Mexico. Just try something, anything.

Asked on Monday, November 11, 2013 at 11:37:30 AM
Reply: I'm Kait's Mom, and I'm very much alive. No, the police never did anything. I don't know where Kait's boyfriend is. And nobody is allowed to investigate the case other than APD, because Kait's case "belongs to them." Since murder is not a federal crime, the FBI can't become involved. Currently the Department of Justice is in Albuquerque, investigating corruption within the police department, but the public is not allowed to know what their findings are. All of us are pawns in some kind of crazy chess game played by people with power and money.

It's me again

Question: I totally agree with you, one of the past prior posts (I have read all of them) left me thinking about people accepting the unacceptable in a beautiful State that ranks amongst one of the nations poorest. With everything happening "enough is enough", and I too have reasons to start over in another State but I can't deny that I love New Mexico. I will go through my emails in hopes to hear from you in your thoughts about what I sent. Peace to you.the people who own New Mexico are those in Politics and Illegal operations.

Asked on Monday, November 11, 2013 at 06:41:10 AM
Reply: We too loved New Mexico. But, like many, we lived on the surface, seeing only what we wanted to see, not realizing that this beautiful state was perched on top of a cess pool and that nobody was safe there.

Albuquerque journal

Question: It is me again, Loretta wishing you well, and also to let you know that a State Police officer just killed a woman the day before yesterday, the police use a tactic to bump the rear end of a vehicle and sends them spinning anyhow the Officer fired about twelve shots. I know of much corruption in Northern NM and as I stated in my other post below I will gladly disclose what I know to you or your PI. Much has been happening in this State since your daughter's death and I believe her case has opened a can of worms. We must not fail to take into account that we are a Border State but unlike California or New York the Asians are not as heavily populated and the Mafia runs this State. After visiting Albuquerque the other day I can say Albuquerque seems to have assimilated toward Juarez, the mighty dollar as well as drugs make Judges do a complete 180, we the taxpayers pay for their desks and computers and the Armani suits come from drug profits.

Asked on Saturday, November 09, 2013 at 07:53:23 AM
Reply: Thank you for this post. That tactic of bumping the rear corner of a car's bumper, thereby sending it spinning out of control, is called the PIT technique & is taught at police academies. From the rear-end damage to Kait's car (left rear bumper & side panel), we feel sure it was used on her, which would explain her car going out of control, veering to the left, crossing the median, & hitting a pole. Apparently Kait was then shot by someone on foot after the car came to rest.

If this had been a "random drive-by shooting" as police insist it was, and she was shot in the left side of the head while her hands were on the wheel, the car would have veered to the right--not to the left-- as blood patterns indicate she fell to the right as soon as she was shot. (No blood on the left side of the car or on the left side of her clothing.)

Kait

Question: To Kait's mom,
Hello, my name is Loretta, when I read about Kait and her murder it absolutely just leaves me baffled with everything going on with APD amongst the rest of New Mexico's law enforcement, I am sure you have been reading the headlines. Police corruption runs rampant and it is scary. I will be 45 years old in December and Kate was just a couple if years younger than I. I am so sorry that you missed her wedding, grandchildren, career, etc., etc. I truly hope they find the killers and you are right that they probably did her in due to the possibility of "whistle blowing", I would also love to know the VIP's involved, I am from the Northern part of NM and I can honestly say that the VIP 's here in this area have been in the drug trade for decades but yet never see a day in jail, I will disclose everything I know being born and raised here and from Judges down to hardware store owners are involved. It is scary because it can happen to anyone. My thoughts and strength go to you.

Asked on Friday, November 08, 2013 at 06:22:32 AM
Reply: Loretta, THANK YOU! Any information you can provide about VIPs involved in the NM drug trade will be gratefully received. But don't post it here--send it to me by private e-mail at loisduncan123@arquettes.com. I don't want you endangered by posting such sensitive information on a public message board.

Ivan

Question: The most logical and credible explanation seems to me to be that Dung, the boyfriend, may have murdered Kait because she was leaving him. The phone calls at midnight were part of his initial plan to deflect blame. Then, by 3am he had changed tack and drafted a note, pretending it was from Kait and pretended to be unaware that she was dead. The police corruption and gang hit angles are far-fetched. I think the family have sought comfort in conspiracy theories and lost sight of the simple clues.

Asked on Sunday, November 03, 2013 at 06:39:20 AM
Reply: All opinions are welcome on this message board.

I remember

Question: I am writing to let you know that I am praying for you and your family to get answers and justice for Kaitlyn.
My sister and I played with Kerry, Robin, and Brett when you lived in the house across from the park, and in the apartment on Gibson Blvd. We left the state in mid 1969, so we never met the rest of the family. Still, somehow I feel the need to let you know that I am praying for you, and hope that somehow this case will break open and be solved. I am not naïve to the indiscretions of the APD,
because even as a young child there, I remember my mother having all sorts of problems getting any help with restraining orders, etc. against my father. He knew them all. I am excited to be reading your new book, and wish you all the best!
Diane Donner (Vargas)

Asked on Monday, October 28, 2013 at 09:21:45 PM
Reply: Bless you, Diane. Thank you for reminding me of all those happy memories. I was needing a lift, and you gave it to me.

Senior In High School

Question: My name is Katelyn and I am a senior this year. Our English class had to read a non-fiction book of our choice and i chose your book Who Killed My Daughter. I looked at it as just another book, but when I started to read it I could not put it down. I had anger and sadness and frustration throughout the whole book. I just want to ask....How old would Kait have been now? What was her biggest dream? How much information have you gotten since you have written the book?

Asked on Friday, October 18, 2013 at 04:07:41 PM
Reply: Kait was born in 1970. (You do the math--I can't bear to.) Her dream was to become a doctor. To learn all that's happened since WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER? was written, you'll need to read ONE TO THE WOLVES: ON THE TRAIL OF A KILLER. That book has been published as an e-book and can be downloaded onto Kindles, Nooks, etc. If you don't have an e-reader, you can go on line to Amazon.com, click on the link to their Kindle store, and download a free app that will allow you to download the book directly to your computer.

kaitlyn arquette

Question: dear lois,
im caitlin richards i might have figured out who killed your daughter kaitlyn also im very sorry for your loss of her but i will find out who killed her if they havent yet which they maybe didnt but i think i know who it is

Asked on Tuesday, October 15, 2013 at 10:46:25 PM
Reply: We all have our suspicions, Caitlin. But those are useless unless we can support them with solid evidence.

Bob Edwards show on NPR

Question: I just heard Bob Edwards wonderful interview with you on National Public Radio. You did a terrific job and I immediately downloaded ONE TO THE WOLVES. I'm only on chapter 3 and could hardly bring myself to set it down long enough to post this message.

Asked on Monday, October 14, 2013 at 07:27:04 AM
Reply: The further you read the more horrified you will become.

questions about the book

Question: Hi Lois,
I just finished Who Killed My Daughter? about 15 minutes ago and had a few questions about it. First, why did the police give up so early in trying to solve the case? Second, do you know what happened to dung, an le, the rest of the people involved in the alleged drug network, and the suspects? I am a teenage girl who read this for english class, and I have to say it's one of the best books I've read in a long time. It was interesting, and I couldn't stop reading it! I am excited to read more of your books. Thanks for writing such amazing books!

Asked on Sunday, October 06, 2013 at 12:36:05 PM
Reply: That you for reading WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER?. You'll find the answer to those questions in my new book, ONE TO THE WOLVES: ON THE TRAIL OF A KILLER, which picks up where the first bk. left off. We've learned a tremendous amount since that first bk was published. ONE TO THE WOLVES has just been published as an e-book by Planet Ann Rule. You can buy it on-line and download it onto Kindles, Nooks, and other such devices.

the killing

Question: Why did every person that got interagated the they "alleged suicide attempt" but I think it is more then that. I say it is a gang if you talk you get hurt.

Asked on Friday, October 04, 2013 at 05:07:38 AM
Reply: Personally, I too believe that Dung's stabbing wasn't a suicide attempt. Stabbing yourself in the stomach is not a common way to commit suicide.

Dung Nguyen

Question: how old was he when he got stabed by someone

Asked on Thursday, October 03, 2013 at 08:19:47 AM
Reply: I think he was around 26. He survived the stabbing. Which means today he would be around 50.

statement

Question: It could have been a rouge cop.

Asked on Thursday, October 03, 2013 at 08:06:01 AM
Reply: Yes, it could have been.

Recent "random" shooting

Question: Just last week a recently turned citizen, formerly illegally in the US , 15 year old male was shot and killed at Broadway and I believe near Gibson. Broadway blvd, especially between Central to Bridge has always
been the area where drug deals go down. APD knows this. Is it possible that Kait could have been working with the department as an informant?

Asked on Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 06:35:41 AM
Reply: There's no way for us to know.

APD

Question: Did you see the NBC Dateline last Friday about Tera Chavez? She was married to an APD cop Levi Chavez and he got off on her murder last month. Also there is the Mary Han case. She was a lawyer that won cases against APD and her death was mishandled. Do a google search and a search on both cases. Go to Eye on Albuquerque and click on the July 2013 posts scroll down and it will give you information on what Levi Chavez did to Tera Chavez and APD's involvement.

Asked on Tuesday, September 24, 2013 at 08:34:23 PM
Reply: Thank you for posting this. I am very much aware of both of those mishandled cases. Since the DOJ is currently in Albuquerque investigating corruption at APD, those should provide them with additional evidence of how the justice system in Albq. is broken.

Dung

Question: is Dung Nguyen dead

Asked on Friday, September 20, 2013 at 04:48:21 PM
Reply: If so, I haven't been informed of that.

back 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 next