Displaying 3401 - 3420 of 5499 posts for this case -- (Page 171 of 275)

stolen videos

Question: Do you think Dung took them? He could easily have copied Kait's keys and he would have known about the videos.

Asked on Saturday, October 27, 2012 at 10:18:32 AM
Reply: That's the most likely explanation we can think of.

I wish--

Question: I wish for everyone's sake that anyone who knows more than they've thus far shared about this case would come forward somehow.

I think that no imagined consequences could be as bad as the weight that this has to have been on their minds and hearts all these years. (And I'm not naive; I know from your book and findings that they fear stalkings, violence, and death.)

"BUT"--

I hope that they realize that they can trust you (Lois), your husband, and your family to keep their names out of it and to keep anything that needs to be kept confidential, confidential. The very fact that you have pursued this for so long shows your trustworthiness and integrity.

Even if we don't all believe that there will be some kind of judgment or "life review" after this earthly lifetime, I think we can all agree that we have to face ourselves and our loved ones here and now, and that if we had one of our children killed the way Kait was, we would want others to come forward for us and our child.

I will continue to pray for their own bravery and goodness to shine brightly enough to help them do the right thing. I know so many of us are praying for that.

Asked on Friday, October 26, 2012 at 11:12:37 AM
Reply: That's the PERFECT message that we want to give such people. Thank you so much for posting it.

The many people who have provided us with information over all these years could testify to the fact that we have kept their identities, as well as any sensitive information that might reveal their identities, confidential.

The very reason that they can't testify to that on this message board is that they DO want to remain anonymous. But maybe, after reading your post, a few might decide to do so without revealing their identities.

APD Inside

Question: You should try to find former APD sergeant Tom Grover. He knows more about how bad things are inside APD and from what I've been told that's why he resigned and is in law school. I believe he's a third year law student at UNM. Since Schultz hates him I bet he'd be more than happy to help.

Asked on Thursday, October 04, 2012 at 02:08:22 PM
Reply: Thank you for this information.

Questions

Question: Finally, my Kindle & I are in front of the computer and I have the list of questions I wrote as I re-read WKMD? for about the 8th time.

One of Betty Muench's readings said "this isn't the end of it - somebody else may be killed" - Robert Garcia died of an overdose.

And in the "where are they now?" file...

What happened to Juve Escobedo? Sgt. Lowe?

Did you ever find out the meaning of the reptile head?

Asked on Monday, October 01, 2012 at 06:07:24 PM
Reply: Yes, Robert Garcia died of an alleged overdose and his bodywas dragged into an alley. There\'s no way for us to know how many other people linked to Kait\'s case may have died.We don\'t know where Juve Escobedo (aka Jose Hernandez) is, although people have told us he is in Albuquerque. Ditto for Miguel Garcia. Paul Apodaca is easier to keep track of because he is a registered sex offender. He is in Albuquerque. Sgt. Lowe has probably retired from APD. The snake head symbol is connected to the smuggling of people or merchadise (including drugs) from Asia.

I Helped put Mark Apodaca in Prison

Question: I came across this when checking on the status of the three people I helped put in prison in 1993 Mark Apodaca,Eric Smith and Darcy Smith. I hope some day you find who killed your daughter I couldn\'t imagine going through life with such an unanswered question. I know that when I found out the truth about the murder of Adam Price the first thing I did was call the police on all three of them they were my best friends but what they did was HORRIBLE. I hope someday someone will come fourth with the truth for you too. Sending my best wishes to you. Jennifer Ann Jones ladyjk1973@hotmail.com

Asked on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 at 09:49:05 AM
Reply: I wish you would contact me by personal e-mail to tell me more about this, as Mark Apodaca is definitely a person of interest to us and it's possible you might have some shred of information that could help us that you're not even aware is important. My personal e-mail address is loisduncan123@arquettes.com. Good for you for your fearlessness in bringing about justice!

Dept. of Justice is in Albq

Question: Did you know the department of Justice is currently in Albuquerque investigating the corruption at APD? They're investigating over 25 mishandled cases. Is Kait's case one of those?

Asked on Tuesday, September 25, 2012 at 06:06:11 AM
Reply: I do know the DOJ is in Albuquerque investigating APD. We sent tthe DOJ all our information about Kait's case, so it's possible her case may be among those that are on their radar, but there's no way we can know that for sure.

Happy Birthday Kait

Question: You have not been forgotten. You have an entire army of friends & supporters. We stand with your family in the search for justice.

Asked on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at 06:11:03 PM
Reply: God bless you all.

N

Question: Hello Ms. Duncan its truly an honor and pleasure to talk to you. You were perhaps my favorite Arthur of all time. Your books entertained me throughout my childhood. The reason I'm contacting you is because I wanted to know are you sure that there's more then it seems. Is there the possibility that your daughter was just the victim of bad luck? I hate asking this but sometimes I beleive people see things and make connections that aren't there. The reason I'm asking is becuase I hate seeing a women I see as a hero lookin for a connection that may not exist. It's been so long that any information is gone. Your writing is truly an inspiration to me, have you thought of just letting the past go and continuing your life in peace and tranquility. If there is foul play in this however I hope everyday that you get the answer you deserve.

And thank you for your books again, I can tell you how many times I have lost myself in one of your novels.

Asked on Monday, September 17, 2012 at 01:15:03 AM
Reply: Thank you for your concern, but the amount of new information we've uncovered, with the help of multiple outside investigators, proves without a doubt that this wasn't a "random" killing. And the information isn't "gone." The same people who knew what happened on the night of the shooting still retain that knowledge. And during the intervening years, at least some of those people have revealed it to others via pillow talk, bragging in bars, etc. All it will take is for one of those people to gain the courage to contact us, and the final piece of the hideous puzzle will fall into place. It's passed the point of wanting revenge against the shooters, (who may well have been hired hitmen and dead by now anyway). It's exposing the truth about the people who arranged the shooting and the people in authority who covered it up.

I wish you the best.

Question: My name is Mackenzie, and I am currently reading your book, WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER, which I got in my middle school library. I wish you the best and I pray that you soon discover your daughter's murderer.

Asked on Saturday, September 15, 2012 at 11:33:13 AM
Reply: Thank you for your kind wishes, Mackenzie.

Kaitlyn Arquette

Question: Do you think Rod has more information than he let on and it scared to reveal it? If he really took Kaitlyn to the Desert Castle it seems like he would know a lot...

Asked on Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 10:20:17 AM
Reply: Rod got in touch with us soon after WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER? was published and willingly talked to two of our outside investigators. He's also remained in touch with us for all these years. I feel certain that he has told us everything he knows, (which is comparatively little, as Kait was keeping secrets from all of us.)

Book

Question: Dearest Mr. & Mrs. Arquette,

I was looking for something else on the internet & ran across your daughter's story, therefore I just purchased your book via Kindle.

I'm so very sorry for your loss & feel your pain. We lost a son 12 years ago & never were able to get to the bottom of his death.

These crooks all stick together & normally very powerful people involved.

May God Be With You & I hope you can get this solved.

Asked on Saturday, September 08, 2012 at 12:44:48 PM
Reply: My heart breaks for you for the loss of your son. If you would like to get in touch with my by private e-mail, we could discuss the possibility of getting some exposure for his case. Cases of this kind shouldn't be buried and forgotten. My e-mail address is loisduncan123@arquettes.com.

WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER? is now an e-book

Question: FROM KAIT'S MOM, LOIS DUNCAN: At last, Kait's story is out in an electronic edition, ready to down-load to your Kindle or other device within minutes. It's accompanied by an author bio and a scrapbook of photos. Please pass this information on to friends and tell them that, once they've read the BEGINNING of Kait's story in WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER? they can pick up where that book left off and read on this Web site all the new information we've since uncovered with the help of outside investigators.

Asked on Tuesday, August 28, 2012 at 02:46:57 PM

Kait's missing videos

Question: Mrs. Arquette,
I have read many of your books over the years, including "Who Killed My Daughter?" You and your family have my deepest sympathy and prayers. As a mother, and a human, I can only imagine the pain and frustration that you must have experienced. I check out your website occasionally, and have only gone back twelve pages or so reading posts (about the time I last checked). Am I correct in piecing together that it may have been Dung, Kait's boyfriend, who removed the videos with her on them, for whatever reasons? Or perhaps someone associated with him? S. from Iowa

Asked on Saturday, July 21, 2012 at 02:28:32 PM
Reply: I can't imagine anyone other that Dung (who'd been over to our house multiple times, and sometimes sat in the family room and watched videos with Kait) even knowing those videos existed, much less which ones contained pictures of Kait. All our commercial videos and the ones of our grandchildrren, etc., were still there--only the ones on which Kait appeared were missing. For all we know, Dung may have had a key to our house; Kait had one on her key ring which also held her car keys, and since Dung often used her car it would have been a simple thing for him to have gotten the house key copied. So, yes, I do believe it was he who took the videos. Why, I cannot say.

what a weird coinkidink

Question: "Officer Steve Nakamura was part of the team"....his wife is a judge

Asked on Friday, July 13, 2012 at 01:59:42 AM
Reply: We've never had any contact with Steve Nakamura. I do know, though, that he was the member of the APD ROP Team who did NOT shoot Peter Klunck and who refused to say Klunck was armed with Matt Griffin and two other cops shot him. So my feelings about him have always been that he was honest.

FROM KAIT'S DAD

Question: The KRQE TV station ran a story last night about Kait's murder in which an APD spokesman (who says he was an officer at the scene) promises APD will follow up on any leads in regard to this case. My response is posted below:

Asked on Wednesday, July 11, 2012 at 03:25:52 PM
Reply: I am very disappointed in both the printed story and in the video clip. After all these years APD continues to be in total denial about this case and continues to lie through their teeth about it in the media. Deputy Chief Feist, who claims to have been involved in the investigation, should know better than to be making these statements given that 1) a man with a history of violence against women, found at the scene by the first officer to arrive, was never ever interviewed by investigators, 2) APD ignored the District Attorney's request that they investigate the "Vietnamese connection" made after the case against the three Hispanic suspects was dropped and 3) two cold case reviews of this case were abruptly shut down after they became "interested" and wanted to reopen the case. It's not technology that will solve this case -- it's courage!

Donald Arquette, Kaitlyn's father

Answered by: Kait's Dad

Thinking of Kait and you

Question: On holidays I always check the board, thinking of Kait, you, and your family. May next Independence Day bring the answers for which you have worked so hard. May the Universe bend toward justice in Kait's case and other unsolved murders.

Asked on Wednesday, July 04, 2012 at 09:21:55 AM
Reply: Thank you for your prayers. It may be over for the victim. It may be over for the cops. The killer and people with informaton may "put it behind them."

But it's never over for the victim's family. The number of years since the murder make no difference--it's just as fresh for the family as if it happened yesterday.

Dear Lois,

Question: I am an MLIS student and decided to read your book from a required genre list in my YA Materials course. I am a mother of two daughters, but I am also the almost the exact age of Kait. I was born Dec. 19, 1970. I graduated high school in 1989, which seems like a long time ago now. I searched out your sight to tell you that although I do not have any information regarding the investigation, I was very moved by your book. Your daughter was very lucky to have had such a wonderful, close-knit family, even if it was for a brief time. I can only imagine the strength it requires to endure such a tragedy. I am sure that she is so very proud of your efforts and those close to you in solving her crime.
God speed,
Tara R. Ussery

Asked on Saturday, June 30, 2012 at 01:14:13 PM
Reply: Thank you, Tara. You're right, it does seem like a long time, and it is. But if it's in your mind every day and in your dreams every night, it seems like yesterday.

to the criminals involved and threatening others

Question: There are readers and interested people literally all over the world, some in law enforcement and some lay people, who are following the case of Kait's murder and who are aware of your threats, physical and verbal, against Kait's family and against so many of the witnesses and people who know the truth about what happened. Witnesses who supposedly attempted "suicide" after sharing the truth with investigators? Friends and family members who have been stalked and followed and telephoned at home? Don't be so stupid as to think those of us following this case are not paying attention and not keeping track. Maybe it makes you feel big and invincible to know that you have gotten away with so much for so long, but what you should also feel is sure that it will all catch up with you.

There are thousands of us out here reading and watching and listening and paying attention and piecing together the story and praying, and we have been for years--now decades. You can't run and hide and play your threatening scare tactic games forever. You will be brought to justice. And every threat, physical or verbal, will be just one more strike against you when Judgment Day comes.

If you really were smart, let alone wise, and this goes to the "trigger man" and to those too scared to tell what needs to be told and to turn in those who need to be turned in, you would know that the time has come to show your smarts and end this.

Asked on Friday, May 18, 2012 at 01:52:24 PM
Reply: Thank you for posting that message.

Those of you who don't know what this poster is talking about, click on the link to "Witness Intimidation." You'll find there only what's on record as physical injuries to people with intimate knowledge about Kait's death. Yet can all those alleged "accidents" and "suicide attempts" be coincidental?

Other people linked to Kait's case have privately reported to us that they were being threatened. One private investigator, who was helping our family pro bono, told us that he received a phone call from a man whose voice he recognized as a member of APD, threatening the life of his daughter if he continued to "poke into the Arquette case." He assured us he could "handle this guy," but we told him to back off, as one dead girl was enough.

Does all this support the designation of a "random drive-by shooting"?

more about Ferman Garcia

Question: In mid July 1991, Ferman Garcia changed the name of his business from Go Video to E&F Video Store Inc. He named himself as director but changed the spelling of his first name from Ferman to Fermin and named his wife and cop sons Allen and Danny vice president, secretary and treasurer. Was anything significant happening in Albuquerque at that time in regard to Kait's case?

Just trying to put pieces together to see if there's a pattern.

Asked on Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 01:43:13 PM
Reply: April 1991, charges against the Hispanic suspects were dropped because of manufactured evidence, and DA Bob Schwartz told APD to start investigating the Vietnamese suspects. (Which APD agreed to do but did not do.) Three of Ferman Garcia's sons were APD officers. Might that have been a reason for APD's reluctance to investigate that angle?

Several people have posted on this message board that GO-Video did business with certain criminal groups in the Vietnamese community.
We don't have evidence that this information is accurate. But it did come from more than one source. Maybe some of you out there can verify or refute it. If so, please contact us.

Is that a link in the pattern? Or is it a red herring and there's something we're totally missing?

your asking to be killed

Question: you do know by posting this tuff your asking to be killed don't you?

Asked on Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 03:02:14 PM
Reply: Yes.

back 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 next