Displaying 3301 - 3320 of 5499 posts for this case -- (Page 166 of 275)

Cold Justice

Question: I am sorry to bother you again. There is a show that I watch all the time that is called Cold Justice. They take cold cases and take a look at all the evidence. Have you tried to contact them?

Asked on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 at 06:26:11 PM
Reply: This would be wonderful. However, they only accept cases that are submitted by local law enforcement agencies. APD "owns" Kait's case and will not permit outside investigation.

Question: I was married to an apd officer a long time ago.
Our UNLISTED number used to get hang ups constantly. My ex would have a friend trace the origin (yes, that IS possible) and it always came from a nondescript phone booth. We would change the number and it would happen again.
I once received a threatening call on my cell. I could barely make out what he was saying, however I could hear his POLICE RADIO in the background. I thought for the longest time it was some criminal calling from the back of a police car. So stupid of me.
I was once waited for and followed by three hispanic men in a truck. I was able to pull off and come out behind them and when I pulled up to see their faces they
were all turned away looking in the opposite direction.
I was scared but I reported it nonetheless.
I know its scary but if you have information you must come forward. Evil can only triumph if we let it; criminals count on our fear.
This isn't just about Kait, its really about all of us. Evil hates the light which is why we have to shine it.

Asked on Friday, February 14, 2014 at 07:36:01 PM
Reply: Thank you for this excellent post. I pray that people read it and take it to heart.

question

Question: Was Kait wearing a seatbelt at the time of the shooting?

Asked on Monday, February 10, 2014 at 05:06:16 PM
Reply: The police report didn't say. I doubt that she was, because it would have held her upright, and she was found sprawled across the two seats with her head against the passenger side door.

Ann Rule

Question: What is your connection to Ann Rule?

Asked on Sunday, February 09, 2014 at 04:30:15 PM
Reply: We've been personal friends for over 20 years.

You are very strong

Question: I am not quite through your book, Who Killed My Daughter, yet. I admire you for never giving up, although you have had every reason to. You just keep pushing through and I am very sure that Kait is very appreciate of this. Have you ever thought of looking into being on Dateline or 48 Hours or 20/20 (from Investigation Discovery). This may be another way to get your story heard to the whole nation. I know that alot of people watch these types of shows and maybe someone out there would see the show and come forward, after all this time, with information to lead to your beautiful daughter\'s killer. \r\n\r\nI also strongly, strongly feel that Dung knows exactly who did this to her and needs to come forward, whether he fears his own life or not, because this beautiful girl did not deserve to die..for any reason.\r\n\r\nContinue your search and the truth will come out at some point. Just sad, after 30+ years, still no one is talking. There are people out there (multiple people) that know what happened to your daughter, they just need to find it within them to come forward.

Asked on Saturday, February 08, 2014 at 01:40:59 PM
Reply: If you read my second book about the murder, ONE TO THE WOLVES: ON THE TRAIL OF A KILLER (which picks up where WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER? leaves off), you will learn that Kait's story has been covered on numerous TV shows, including Unsolved Mysteries.

Kait

Question: Mrs Lois I admire you. You\\\'re smart, beautiful and determined. I\\\'ve read both of the books you\\\'ve written about kait and I can\\\'t help but think that Susan Smith is the missing link. It\\\'s so frustrating. I hope she can someday find the courage and contact you.

Asked on Tuesday, February 04, 2014 at 03:59:42 AM
Reply: I. too, believe that Susan (AKA Sharon)has the ability to provide important information. She may not know everything that happened that evening, but she knows a lot more than she's told us, and much of what she's told us isn't true. You have to wonder why.

My take on this

Question: I am a Structural Engineer and considered this strictly from an engineering standpoint. The killer is Merriman as he carries the greatest load. I have found 7 \\\"points-of inertia\\\" that shift the load directly towards Merriman. I can share these \\\"points\\\" with you if you would like. However I do have some questions. 1)was the left front tire on the Tempo flat? 2)does the Tempo have power door locks? 3)was Kaitlyn left handed? and if not, Did she smoke cigarettes? 4)what is the speed limit on Lomas 5)Is there a stop light at John St. or Broadway? if not, where was the nearest stop light?

Asked on Friday, January 10, 2014 at 12:26:02 PM
Reply: I'm afraid I'm not following your train of thought, but to respond to as many questions as I can: No, the tires on Kait's car were all fine. It did not have power door locks. Kait was right handed. She did not smoke. I don't know what the speed limit was, but that would not matter if there was a high speed car chase. The scene sketch by Criminalistics doesn't indicate any stop lights. In regard to Merriman, there were witnesses who drove past the scene around the time of the shooting and reported seeing a uniformed cop in a marked car there BEFORE Merriman (off duty, in street clothes & driving an unmarked car) arrived. We refer to him as "the mystery cop." To my way of thinking, he would be more suspicious than Merriman. I hope you will read ONE TO THE WOLVES so you can see how the pieces fit together, especially the timing of when people arrived & left the scene. That's very important.

Medium

Question: Sorry, if you don't know about this medium you can find her by googling Long Island Medium or find her on facebook and message her. She is very kind and caring and I thing she would love to help you. Also I can hardly wait to download your new book. I thought the Tally Keeper was a great name but like the new one too. I so want you to find out who killed Kait sometime within this lifetime. I know you won't give up.

June in Denver

Asked on Saturday, December 21, 2013 at 02:06:54 AM
Reply: No, we won't give up. But we've passed our need for psychics.

Other type of connections

Question: Mrs. Dunkin, I was wondering if you will contact a medium named Teresa Caputo. She has a very successful show and she met with a friend of mine and was able to talk directly with her daughter with information that helped her cope with the loss. I am desperately trying to get an appt. With her since I lost my beloved mother last year and think she might be able to help my broken heart. I know that you and Kait were close like I was with my mom and you just might get a message from her that can blow the case right open. I first read your story about Kait about 9 years ago and it still haunts me. I since have become a grandmother to a very cute little girl and can not imagine my madness if this happened to her. Please contact this medium and she if she can help.\r\nprayers always. JUNE from Denver

Asked on Friday, December 20, 2013 at 05:53:34 AM
Reply: I hope you can get this appointment and the psychic helps you find peace. For my part, I consulted a number of good psychics following Kait's murder, and some of their readings were startlingly accurate. I don't feel a need to continue consulting new ones. I think I got all the input I am supposed to receive that way.

Kait Arquette

Question: The actions of the Albuquerque PD are disgusting. Everything about it is disgusting. I can't believe nothing has been done about Kaits case with the overwhelming amount of information available.
Mrs. Lois what is your relationship with APD today?

Asked on Sunday, December 08, 2013 at 05:18:40 PM
Reply: We have no relationship with APD today. Kait's case is "inactive" and we've been told they plan to keep it that way and will not review any evidence that indicates anything other than a 'random drive-by shooting."

Just a little help Please

Question: Hello Noreen. My name is Alice McGivern and I have paranormal thing's that happen to me and that's ok with me.. What I want to know why it only happen's now and then?? I have had empathic illness from spirit and felt how they were feeling before taking their own life. I would like to know what it is that I'm suppose to do for myself to be able to help other's....Thank you so much for any help you can offer Alice McGivern

Asked on Saturday, November 30, 2013 at 03:46:32 PM
Reply: I can't answer that question, Alice, since I, myself, am not a psychic, and Noreen Renier does not post on this message board. I suggest you Google her name and find out how to reach her directly.

Kaitīs shooting night.

Question: Hello. I logged into your web page from the story of the murderer of your daughter. I am sure this has something to do with corrupted cops and her vietnamase boyfriend. I am 13 and I realise that the hispanic suspects had tried to suicide--except one. I find that quite weird. Why would they try to suicide? Why do you think they would try?

Asked on Thursday, November 28, 2013 at 03:23:00 PM
Reply: I don't think they did try. I think they were stabbed/slashed/shot as warnings to keep their mouths shut about what really happened the night they were arrested.

Hello

Question: I just finished reading your book at my public middle school. I am 14 years old. I read this book cover to cover within a week or so. Being only fourteen it is oblivious to me that there is a connection to the Viatmese mafia. I have no idea wether or not Kait's mother is still alive and searching for her killer. This case and many others are horrible. Now, I dont know you or anyone related to this, I live halfway across the country. Did the police ever do anything else? Where is Kait's boyfriend? These questions need answers. I dont know if it matters, but I would suggest going to the Surpreme Court. Something. It's not 1989 anymore. There has to be some means to get this case looked at and solved. I believe every word that was written in that book.

I've never even been to New Mexico. Just try something, anything.

Asked on Monday, November 11, 2013 at 11:37:30 AM
Reply: I'm Kait's Mom, and I'm very much alive. No, the police never did anything. I don't know where Kait's boyfriend is. And nobody is allowed to investigate the case other than APD, because Kait's case "belongs to them." Since murder is not a federal crime, the FBI can't become involved. Currently the Department of Justice is in Albuquerque, investigating corruption within the police department, but the public is not allowed to know what their findings are. All of us are pawns in some kind of crazy chess game played by people with power and money.

It's me again

Question: I totally agree with you, one of the past prior posts (I have read all of them) left me thinking about people accepting the unacceptable in a beautiful State that ranks amongst one of the nations poorest. With everything happening "enough is enough", and I too have reasons to start over in another State but I can't deny that I love New Mexico. I will go through my emails in hopes to hear from you in your thoughts about what I sent. Peace to you.the people who own New Mexico are those in Politics and Illegal operations.

Asked on Monday, November 11, 2013 at 06:41:10 AM
Reply: We too loved New Mexico. But, like many, we lived on the surface, seeing only what we wanted to see, not realizing that this beautiful state was perched on top of a cess pool and that nobody was safe there.

Albuquerque journal

Question: It is me again, Loretta wishing you well, and also to let you know that a State Police officer just killed a woman the day before yesterday, the police use a tactic to bump the rear end of a vehicle and sends them spinning anyhow the Officer fired about twelve shots. I know of much corruption in Northern NM and as I stated in my other post below I will gladly disclose what I know to you or your PI. Much has been happening in this State since your daughter's death and I believe her case has opened a can of worms. We must not fail to take into account that we are a Border State but unlike California or New York the Asians are not as heavily populated and the Mafia runs this State. After visiting Albuquerque the other day I can say Albuquerque seems to have assimilated toward Juarez, the mighty dollar as well as drugs make Judges do a complete 180, we the taxpayers pay for their desks and computers and the Armani suits come from drug profits.

Asked on Saturday, November 09, 2013 at 07:53:23 AM
Reply: Thank you for this post. That tactic of bumping the rear corner of a car's bumper, thereby sending it spinning out of control, is called the PIT technique & is taught at police academies. From the rear-end damage to Kait's car (left rear bumper & side panel), we feel sure it was used on her, which would explain her car going out of control, veering to the left, crossing the median, & hitting a pole. Apparently Kait was then shot by someone on foot after the car came to rest.

If this had been a "random drive-by shooting" as police insist it was, and she was shot in the left side of the head while her hands were on the wheel, the car would have veered to the right--not to the left-- as blood patterns indicate she fell to the right as soon as she was shot. (No blood on the left side of the car or on the left side of her clothing.)

Kait

Question: To Kait's mom,
Hello, my name is Loretta, when I read about Kait and her murder it absolutely just leaves me baffled with everything going on with APD amongst the rest of New Mexico's law enforcement, I am sure you have been reading the headlines. Police corruption runs rampant and it is scary. I will be 45 years old in December and Kate was just a couple if years younger than I. I am so sorry that you missed her wedding, grandchildren, career, etc., etc. I truly hope they find the killers and you are right that they probably did her in due to the possibility of "whistle blowing", I would also love to know the VIP's involved, I am from the Northern part of NM and I can honestly say that the VIP 's here in this area have been in the drug trade for decades but yet never see a day in jail, I will disclose everything I know being born and raised here and from Judges down to hardware store owners are involved. It is scary because it can happen to anyone. My thoughts and strength go to you.

Asked on Friday, November 08, 2013 at 06:22:32 AM
Reply: Loretta, THANK YOU! Any information you can provide about VIPs involved in the NM drug trade will be gratefully received. But don't post it here--send it to me by private e-mail at loisduncan123@arquettes.com. I don't want you endangered by posting such sensitive information on a public message board.

Ivan

Question: The most logical and credible explanation seems to me to be that Dung, the boyfriend, may have murdered Kait because she was leaving him. The phone calls at midnight were part of his initial plan to deflect blame. Then, by 3am he had changed tack and drafted a note, pretending it was from Kait and pretended to be unaware that she was dead. The police corruption and gang hit angles are far-fetched. I think the family have sought comfort in conspiracy theories and lost sight of the simple clues.

Asked on Sunday, November 03, 2013 at 06:39:20 AM
Reply: All opinions are welcome on this message board.

I remember

Question: I am writing to let you know that I am praying for you and your family to get answers and justice for Kaitlyn.
My sister and I played with Kerry, Robin, and Brett when you lived in the house across from the park, and in the apartment on Gibson Blvd. We left the state in mid 1969, so we never met the rest of the family. Still, somehow I feel the need to let you know that I am praying for you, and hope that somehow this case will break open and be solved. I am not naïve to the indiscretions of the APD,
because even as a young child there, I remember my mother having all sorts of problems getting any help with restraining orders, etc. against my father. He knew them all. I am excited to be reading your new book, and wish you all the best!
Diane Donner (Vargas)

Asked on Monday, October 28, 2013 at 09:21:45 PM
Reply: Bless you, Diane. Thank you for reminding me of all those happy memories. I was needing a lift, and you gave it to me.

Senior In High School

Question: My name is Katelyn and I am a senior this year. Our English class had to read a non-fiction book of our choice and i chose your book Who Killed My Daughter. I looked at it as just another book, but when I started to read it I could not put it down. I had anger and sadness and frustration throughout the whole book. I just want to ask....How old would Kait have been now? What was her biggest dream? How much information have you gotten since you have written the book?

Asked on Friday, October 18, 2013 at 04:07:41 PM
Reply: Kait was born in 1970. (You do the math--I can't bear to.) Her dream was to become a doctor. To learn all that's happened since WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER? was written, you'll need to read ONE TO THE WOLVES: ON THE TRAIL OF A KILLER. That book has been published as an e-book and can be downloaded onto Kindles, Nooks, etc. If you don't have an e-reader, you can go on line to Amazon.com, click on the link to their Kindle store, and download a free app that will allow you to download the book directly to your computer.

kaitlyn arquette

Question: dear lois,
im caitlin richards i might have figured out who killed your daughter kaitlyn also im very sorry for your loss of her but i will find out who killed her if they havent yet which they maybe didnt but i think i know who it is

Asked on Tuesday, October 15, 2013 at 10:46:25 PM
Reply: We all have our suspicions, Caitlin. But those are useless unless we can support them with solid evidence.

back 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 next