Displaying 3201 - 3220 of 5499 posts for this case -- (Page 161 of 275)

Question: -1'

Asked on Monday, February 22, 2016 at 08:48:18 PM

Wtf is happing I'm Gabriel Garcia Ortiz

Question: Hello I'm sorry what my dad did I was only two years old at the the time all I had is my grandma and grampa my mom sherion Ortiz is my mom mike Garcia is my father I only meet my dad for 3 months at the age of 13 14 he came and just left I was lucky to have Pomppa nanna my dad the one that gave me life with his sed might just be dead idk if it's the same guy that got shot in 2008 but never know my dad have been dead 7 years and I did not know she finding my mom Sharon is a lesbian and and now she never cared of loved me there one and only son she what to abandon me wow and on top of this I'm not mad at him I'm not upset I'm not sad I'm devastated to find this now at the age of 25 years old ever time I ask about this person he killed All I was geven the last name of that poor girl and that she was a lady like in her 30 40s not a teen not someone that was only 18 19 years old hade her life end and it was a Asian gang thing and drugs and all that stuff a 13 14 should never need never what to know how did his dad stay out his life and never had time to get to know him funny in realty I only know him my real dad for only 3 days

Asked on Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 01:07:51 AM

FROM KAIT'S MOTHER

Question: I HAVE NOT BEEN RESPONDING TO MESSAGES BECAUSE I HAVE A BROKEN BACK AND AM OUT OF COMMISSION. BUT I AM READING YOUR MESSAGES WITH GREAT INTEREST. TO THE PERSON WHO IS SO CEERTAIN THAT MIGUEL GARCIA SHOT KAIT--YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW HIM PERSONALLY TO KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT HIM. BUT WHAT MAKES YOU SO CERTAIN HE HAD NO CONNECTION WITH THE VIETNAMESE? IF THE VIETNAMESE WERE IN NO WAY INVOLVED, HOW COULD KAIT'S BOYFRIEND BE CALLING PEOPLE, HYSTERICALLY WAILING, "KAIT'S DEAD. THEY SHOT KAIT" THREE HOURS BEFORE THE POLICE "WOKE HIM UP' TO INFORM HIM?

Asked on Monday, February 15, 2016 at 05:40:25 AM

Samantha

Question: I was just looking at your Your Comments website and see that your website has the potential to become very popular. I just want to tell you, In case you didn't already know... There is a website network which already has more than 16 million users, and the majority of the users are interested in topics like yours. By getting your website on this network you have a chance to get your site more popular than you can imagine. It is free to sign up and you can find out more about it here: http://jawaidali.com/redirectURL/5d - Now, let me ask you... Do you need your site to be successful to maintain your business? Do you need targeted traffic who are interested in the services and products you offer? Are looking for exposure, to increase sales, and to quickly develop awareness for your site? If your answer is YES, you can achieve these things only if you get your website on the service I am talking about. This traffic network advertises you to thousands, while also giving you a chance to test the service before paying anything at all. All the popular websites are using this service to boost their readership and ad revenue! Why arenít you? And what is better than traffic? Itís recurring traffic! That's how running a successful website works... Here's to your success! Read more here: http://bbqr.me/4fx6

Asked on Friday, February 12, 2016 at 10:33:00 AM

Books

Question: I love your books! I'm 12 and I love to read them!! I just finished Down a Dark Hall in two days!! I'm so sorry that your daughter had been murdered! God is with her and so is Jesus! I would just like to tell you, Lois Duncan that I would love to message you through email or text! Please reply back! Thank you so much for creating all those wonderful books! I've done some researching and saw that your 81! I didn't even know! My sister is 24 and had read your books too when she was in middle school too! I hope you are well and healthy!
-Bella

Asked on Sunday, January 31, 2016 at 04:27:22 PM

Part two of Miguel Garcia killed Kait

Question: He spends his days drinking, drugging and having sex with his prostitute girlfriend. It's all he wants to do. I also understand Miguel is an arsonist. I was told he burned down a house and business just east of Broadway and Indian School (?) because the store owner was "an asshole". There are two large metal buildings on the property now. It is right behind the Chili Connection. No telling what other crimes Miguel is guilty of. He only seems to know how to be a criminal. I really wish someone could and would lock this guy up. He gets away with every crime he has ever done. I don't know if he is being protected by someone in power, or what. He seems to do whatever crimes he wants to do with impunity. Good luck getting him. After all of these years a lot of evidence is no longer around.One more thing: There was NO Vietnam connection of any kind involved in Kait\'s murder. Just a drunk Hispanic guy that couldn't accept rejection.

Asked on Wednesday, December 30, 2015 at 07:38:09 AM

Killer and motive

Question: I don\'t have a question. Miguel Garcia killed Kait. The motive was simple-Miguel had come on to Kait while driving down the road. She snubbed him and kept driving. Miguel had a fit and told the driver to catch up with her. They did and he shot Kait dead for snubbing him. That was the motive. It was just that simple. I understand Miguel killed a man, as well. Apparently over a bad drug deal. That is all I know about that murder. Miguel was never caught. I don\'t believe the police recovered the murder weapon that killed Kait. It was hidden down under the floor of the crawlspace of the house, where he lived with his family. I don\'t know what happened to the gun after the family moved from the house. It is possible he still has it. Miguel is involved in drugs and only associates with prostitutes for girlfriends. He gets SSI and doesn\'t work. When he needs money, he sells drugs or pimps his latest prostitute girlfriend.\r\nI am not allowed to post my full comment on one form. See part two, which follows.

Asked on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 at 10:00:22 AM

Who killed my daughter.

Question: I just recently finished your book "Who Killed My Daughter". I had a hard time putting it down when I had other things to do. I am so very sorry for your loss, she was a beautiful girl, so sad that her life was taken in this way. You are a wonderful mother she as well as your other children are blessed to have you. I hope someday all the answers you are looking for are answered. It is very sad that in this day and age what happened to your daughter cannot be solved. The first time I seen "Kait's" story was on Unsolved Mysteries, after a few years I was hoping that what happened to her was solved. I'm very disappointed that it hasn't. I just ordered your second book about "Kait", looking forward to reading it. Again so sorry for your loss, thinking of you, and wishing you closure soon.
JH from Wyoming

Asked on Sunday, December 06, 2015 at 06:42:56 AM

I applaud you...

Question: This morning I saw an episode of "Unsolved Mysteries" and I realized I had heard this story before. I read you book "Who Killed My Daughter" in my teen years (Im 32 now). I remember thinking how horrible to not have closure. My mom's father disappeared when she was a teen and to this day they don't know what happened nor have they found his body. Very suspicious circumstances as well as he was working undercover for the FBI. I remember in your book something about when you were on a plane (I think returning home for another funeral) and saw a rainbow outside the plane window. Crazy how long its been but I still remember things as if I had read the book yesterday. It's a shame her boyfriend seemed to know more but wont say (didn't he attempt suicide?) knowing it could bring you peace. I think your beautiful daughter knows how much you want to give her justice and I hope 1 day you get it.

Asked on Friday, November 13, 2015 at 12:34:14 PM
Reply: It's hard to believe the Unsolved Mysteries show about Kait keeps being aired over and over, year after year. I hope you will read ONE TO THE WOLVES: ON THE TRAIL OF A KILL, which picks up where the first book lets off and contains all the new information we have gleaned since that time. It also describes the filming of Unsolved Mysteries. It was truly a struggle for the producers, since the Albuquerque Police Department refused to cooperate in any way.

Kait's murder

Question: I don't have information to give, but I wanted to send my sympathies to Kait's family. I hope the truth comes out.

Asked on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 at 10:55:02 AM
Reply: Thank you. Your caring thoughts mean a lot to us.

Allison DuBois, medium

Question: I was watching Oprah\'s Where Are They Now? and the tv show Medium was about real life Medium Allison DuBois. She says she does not charge for murder cases. She can \"see\" the crime before it happens by looking through photos of the crime scene. I immediately thought of Kaitlyn. I know Lois has sought medium\'s in the past, but I thought it may be worth another shot.

Asked on Thursday, October 08, 2015 at 09:26:50 PM
Reply: Thanks for the suggestion, but I believe that by now we have received all the help we can use from psychics. Their impressions were helpful in opening our eyes to new possibilities that hadn't occurred to us before (and many proved accurate) but police won't listen to those. What we need is concrete evidence that can be used in court.

uniformed mystery cop

Question: Could the mystery cop have been a non-cop in a fake uniform? Only one witness saw his car, right? It might have just been a regular car with a blue light on top. ...

Asked on Tuesday, August 04, 2015 at 04:53:28 PM
Reply: I see no reason why anybody would do that.

A NEW PAGE ABOUT KAIT'S CASE

Question: A Face Book friend has recently created a new page about Kait's case that includes links to much of the TV coverage, as well as additional information that isn't posted here. I hope that all of you who are dedicated to helping get this case solved will visit that page and "like" it. And that you will ask your friends to do so also. https://www.facebook.com/pages/One-to-the-Wolves-on-the-Trail-of-a-Killer/496241503857203

Asked on Monday, August 03, 2015 at 10:54:35 AM

Ann Rule

Question: My condolences on the death of Ann Rule. I know she published your update-book on Kait's case, One to the Wolves, and was a champion for her and for your family.

Asked on Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 05:17:15 AM
Reply: Ann Rule was a wonderful person as well as a marvelous writer. She will be deeply missed by many people, and I'm certainly one of them. The last thing she wrote was the foreword for my second book about Kait's murder--ONE TO THE WOLVES: ON THE TRAIL OF A KILLER.

Hello

Question: I've only read a couple of your books but enjoyed the ones I've read. I recently re-purchased Who Killed My Daughter? A few months back. I've been following Kaits story for about 15 years now and I'm sad to see you're still fighting to find proper answers. I was wondering if the second book will go to paper back or if it'll stay as an ebook. I hope some day soon you get answers

Asked on Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 02:22:24 AM
Reply: ONE TO THE WOLVES: ON THE TRAIL OF A KILLER, is now available on Amazon.com as both an e-book and a paperback.

One to the Wolves

Question: I have been a huge fan of your books since I was a teenager (I'm 41 now). Your book Who killed my Daughter was a must read, not only due to the fact that this was about my favorite author's daughter, but also beacause I am a native of Albuquerque, NM. Currently I am reading One to the Wolves. First, I want to express my condolences to you and your family for not only the death of your beautiful daughter, but also what you and your family have endured for the last 26 years. I also have seen the shady dealings of the Albuquerque Police Department over the years and have been following their recent dealings with the DOJ and police shootings. I have posted on my facebook that these books are a must read to all my Albuquerque native family and friends. I wish you and your family all the luck in the future and I will continue to pray for a closure to this.

Asked on Wednesday, July 15, 2015 at 01:31:27 PM
Reply: Thank you.

A Face Book friend has recently created a special page for Kait that contains clips from many TV shows, plus additional new information. I hope that you and others who are posting here will visit that page and "like" it. And tell your friends about it https://www.facebook.com/pages/One-to-the-Wolves-on-the-Trail-of-a-Killer/496241503857203

Who Killed my Daughter?

Question: I just finished reading "Who Killed my Daughter" and was actually up until 4am finishing it because I could not put it down. I am starting "One to the Wolves" tonight, but I wanted to take the time to tell you how sorry I am for you and your family. I could not even imagine the pain you must feel, and I pray that you find closure one day. In the meantime, I am wondering if there is anything I can do? Your teen mysteries consumed most of my young adulthood, and I was always captivated by your impeccable writing. I was shocked and troubled to read this book and to hear of your struggles. You're writing touched my life so positively in so many ways, I am wondering if there is anyway I could give back? In the meantime, I hope you and your family find some peace, and may god rest her soul.

Asked on Tuesday, June 30, 2015 at 05:18:07 PM
Reply: Thank you for reading my books about Kait and for caring. And for your kind words about my other books as well. The best way you can help us is by telling others about ONE TO THE WOLVES by personal e-mail or on Face Book or Twitter. The more people who read & discuss it, the more likely it is that "the right person" will hear about it--one who has answers we're searching for & may be willing to contact us, knowing that we will not reveal their identities.

im so sorry

Question: Dear Lois,
At the beginning of the school year we were all asked to go to the library and pick out a book to read for the first semester. As everyone was choosing there books I remember I accidentally ran into the librarian and I knocked down a couple books on the shelf next to me. While we were cleaning up the mess I made she pointed out your book and said I would like it. So I took the book and began reading it and a week later I was finished with the book and on the computer looking at a bunch of things about the case. I was trying to see if I could help in any way but I couldn't find anything. Then at the end of the year we were asked to write a report on the book we picked in the beginning of the year. Only 10 pages later and a A+ on my report I began thinking about what I could do to help. Again I couldn't. So after a while of thinking about what I was going to put on here I came up with all of this. And I am so sorry for your loss and I am sorry I cant do anything to help. I know what its like to lose a close and important figure and family member. I learned that first hand with my mother who died of ALS. Even though I know what caused her death I still don't understand why she died and it bugs me everyday. I hope we can both continue on with life and who knows maybe on day we can meet weather it be in this life or in the after life. Sincerely Camryn

Asked on Monday, June 29, 2015 at 02:32:30 PM
Reply: Thank you, Camryn. (And congratulations on the A plus!) I assume the book you read was WHO KILLED MY DAUGHTER?. If so, I hope you will read ONE TO THE WOLVES, which picks up Kait's story where the first book ends. That may give you a lot more clues about why she was killed.

The Cold Case Investigative Research Institute has now become involved in an outside investigation of Kait's death, which gives us more hope than we've had for a very long time.

Read the books

Question: Teresa Tomasik\r\njust a fan of Mrs lois duncans. Read both books in 2 days. I had read the first book as a teenager and it stuck with me. Then I discovered recently the second book and was thrilled to see so much progress made. Yes it took along time but lois has done so much for this case and for other families. The one thing that comes across so well is the intense love for her child. I\'m 10 years younger than Kait but now that I\'m a mother I can truly understand how much pain this must have been and I truly commend you for not falling apart as I think I would if I suffered such a loss. The other thing I think this book has done is made me appreciate my babies and being a mother and to really find comfort in knowing that loved ones that have passed on and still with us. The bond between lois and kait was and still is truly strong. It\'s comforting to know that even if kait\'s killers are not found in your lifetime lois, you\'ve done so much to expose all this criminal activity that it makes it all worth the time and energy spent. You truly are inspiring lois and I hope I am half the mother you are.

Asked on Friday, June 19, 2015 at 07:52:40 PM
Reply: Teresa, thank you for caring. And welcome to the world of Motherhood! Yes, the bond between a mother and child is unbreakable. It starts long before birth, so it's only natural that it would continue after death. This is something the police don't realize. When a mother feels strongly about a case, COPS SHOULD NOT SHRUG THEM OFF! Because mothers have access to information law enforcement does not. They can hear their child's voice calling out to them in the night, or slipping into their subconscious by day. LISTEN TO THE MOTHERS!!! You might be surprised at how much they know "instinctively."

sympathy for your whole family

Question: I have been an obsessive reader since about 4. My teenage years I read ever Lois Duncan book I could get hold of. Never knew about the tragedy of your daughter until recently when your books about your daughter showed up on one my reading sites. Have read both books and hearts breaks that you still have no definite answers. Your strength all this time trying to find an answer is amazing. May God grant you the answers you need. My prayers are with you...

Greta in Tn

Asked on Sunday, May 31, 2015 at 08:32:52 PM
Reply: Thank you, Greta. All prayers are welcome.

back 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 next